14-year-old Cambodian Girl Sexually Assaulted

Rimmer

14-year-old Cambodian Girl Raped

PATTAYA:--PATTAYA – April 6, 2014 [PDN]; at 2.00 a.m.; Pol.Capt. Winai Sanitphan (Deputy Inspector of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi Province) was notified by a Cambodian family that their 14-year-old daughter was deceived by a Cambodian construction worker who raped her. The incident occurred at a construction camp, opposite to Twin Palm hotel, Pattaya second road, Moo 9 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi Province. The police rushed to the scene.

At the incident the officers found a group of Cambodian construction workers who were detaining the suspect who was identified as Mr. Rong Raem, aged 39, Cambodian nationality, he was aslo drunk. The police detained Mr. Rong to be investigated at Pattaya city police station. Initially, Mr. Rong explained the incident in a roundabout fashion because he was drunk. After further inspection the police found that Mr. Narong didn’t have the work permit so the officers prosecuted him in the allegations of entering into the kingdom without permission and will investigate him in further.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/04/06/14-year-old-cambodian-girl-raped/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-04-06

The report said he raped her...........the girl said he tried too.blink.png

<deleted> she doing in a toilet with the guy in the first place? Did he drag her in there or did she go willingly?

Has she responded like any 14 year old girl would do if caught by Mommy...........was it a case of "Wasn't me mum it was him"

Can't defend any guy for trying it on with a 14year old but the reporting on this incident is typical of a 2-bit rag

• Like 1

Thanks God my daughters are grown professionals, and married now......It is IMPOSSIBLE to know what your teenagers are doing all the time.....even in their rooms, in front of a computer, "learning" about life at 12...., talking with mature predators...or more than that...

I know that by my own experience of "vigilant" parent with my own daughters.....I get stomach cramps looking to my new wife's family young kids carrying its tablets all the time...

Why were her parents not making sure their 14 year old daughter was safe at all times ?

What was she doing to be in a vunerable situation ?

What parents in their right minds wouldn't offer total protection to their daughter ?

The parents are to blame here 100%

Bullshit. i don't know if you have kids ,but how would you ever know where a 14 year old was 24/7 unless you kept them locked up

Exactly. BS. I'm guessing P28 may be in Thailand but his/her head is still in the west. It's a construction camp, often using cheaper Cambodian labourers. The girl probably works there too. Do we have to explain the rest, P28?

Why were her parents not making sure their 14 year old daughter was safe at all times ?

What parents in their right minds wouldn't offer total protection to their daughter ?

BS. i don't know if you have kids ,but how would you ever know where a 14 year old was 24/7 unless you kept them locked up

And, my mum (UK) didn't know what I was up to at 14.........whistling.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The report said he raped her...........the girl said he tried too.blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png alt=blink.png width=20 height=20>

<deleted> she doing in a toilet with the guy in the first place? Did he drag her in there or did she go willingly?

Has she responded like any 14 year old girl would do if caught by Mommy...........was it a case of "Wasn't me mum it was him"

Can't defend any guy for trying it on with a 14year old but the reporting on this incident is typical of a 2-bit rag

Have either of you two been to Thailand, let alone a construction workers camp cheesy.gif

So sad. Poor girl.

I wonder if she will be given proper consideration and aid, as she is Cambodian.

I hope so.

Hope that bastard that did it to her rots in a jail.

Ye, hope he does but will probably just get deported. The parents reported it, they not care much as to where or what she is doing at that time inthe morning.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BS. i don't know if you have kids ,but how would you ever know where a 14 year old was 24/7 unless you kept them locked up

I would make sure she was with friends that I knew, and NOT socializing with drunk 39 year old construction workers. Parents should know where their 14 year old daughters are at all times, and who they are with. No exceptions here. And if locking them up is the solution, then so be it. One should know where ones kids are at all times.

Bullshit. i don't know if you have kids ,but how would you ever know where a 14 year old was 24/7 unless you kept them locked up

Exactly. BS. I'm guessing P28 may be in Thailand but his/her head is still in the west. It's a construction camp, often using cheaper Cambodian labourers. The girl probably works there too. Do we have to explain the rest, P28?

So then why the parents go crying to the police ??

Are you saying this is really acceptable as they are Cambodians working in Thailand ??

Either way, the parents are to blame.

I would make sure she was with friends that I knew, and NOT socializing with drunk 39 year old construction workers. Parents should know where their 14 year old daughters are at all times, and who they are with. No exceptions here. And if locking them up is the solution, then so be it. One should know where ones kids are at all times.

Kids are kids. If they are not right in front of you, you only have a 'fair idea' of where they are.

Same irresponsible parental behaviour that buys their 13 14 15 year old kids motor bikes. And, without safety helmets.

And is the answer "This Is Thailand" ? Probably yes.

But your still willing to stay here, what a great guy you are !

Fathers always worry more about daughters and true enough, children cannot be watched 24/7.

However, T.I.T. where teen girls are streetwalkers and whorehouses often have 'underage' girls.

Over 49 years ago, I accidentally stumbled into a 'short time' bar where the oldest lady was 17.

T.I.T. where such stories are a merry-go-round...

You obviously don't have children. I guess the Cambodian family did not move to Thailand to live a life in luxury and suspect that the whole family is there to work.

Wait, 14-year old girls from an impoverished country should be at home with mommy, not workingfacepalm.gif

Was nobody suspicious that a 14 year old girl was on a construction site? Where was the site boss who could have got the drunk worker sent away? This could have probably prevented this 'sicko' doing this terrible act on a little girl.

Was nobody suspicious that a 14 year old girl was on a construction site? Where was the site boss who could have got the drunk worker sent away? This could have probably prevented this 'sicko' doing this terrible act on a little girl.

Not know about Thailand, but here in Cambodia it is far from unusual to see 14-olds working.

There are too many sordid realities about existence here in Southeast Asia which go unmentioned, and cannot possibly be mentioned all at once over one mere incident such as this.

Regarding the girl, the parents, the third parties, the environmental and working conditions, and any other heretofore unknown factors, there are simply too many sordid realities about existence here in Southeast Asia which go unmentioned, and cannot possibly be mentioned all at once over one mere incident such as this.

Is it possible that there are children of this age here who are cowed to the point of being able to be easily manipulated into a grave and dangerous situation? Yes... emphatically.

Is it possible that there are children of this age here who are literally trained by other despicable human beings or merely by survival instinct alone... to consciously involve themselves in such an incident as this, and spite the consequences? Yes... emphatically.

But we'll never know, will we?

No. Unless we get down smack into the middle of these people's lives and split hairs over every detail of their singular lives, we will never ever know.

It simply is what it is. It is emphatically out of control and far beyond anyone's means or methods to put a stop to. I think that that is the most horrible realization of all of this... that this is emphatically out of control and far beyond anyone's means or methods to put a stop to.

Anything else is simply a commentary about existence here in Southeast Asia which go unmentioned, and cannot possibly be mentioned all at once over one mere incident such as this.

To answer your question, no. Sit on any soi for just a few minutes and watch the construction workers head to their tin shacks after shift. Hope you are not prone to shock when you see how many teenagers there are.