The Heterosexual Agenda -- it's coming to a chain restaurant near you!

Jingthing

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/shouts/2014/02/the-heterosexual-agenda.html?intcid=obnetwork

O.K., that about covers it—no need to shake anything up, you’re all doing perfect. Thank you for listening to my speech and for holding hands, cuddling, and making out openly during it in a manner that no observer thinks twice about. What do you say we get some romantic, heterosexual music going to set the mood? I’ll ask the d.j. to play any song ever recorded.

This kind of thing is clearly why ancient Rome fell!

Those heterosexuals will be trying to take over the world next!

I heard they do it most successfully by breeding. Just a rumor.

Please! I don't mind them doing that stuff in the privacy of their own bedrooms but don't talk about it in public. It might upset the horses biggrin.png

The link doesn't seem to work over here.

Worked now, after acquiring a new IP address.

May I quote this and say something politically incorrect:

Lastly, regarding marriage between a man and a woman—let’s keep that trend going where people complain about how passionless and difficult marriage inevitably becomes and write lots of splashy think pieces about it, because, by discussing it so much, it keeps everyone interested, and women who haven’t married by a certain age get that panicky feeling, like, “Uh-oh, is this gonna happen for me or not?” And then they have to feign excitement when they comment on their friend’s annoying closeup of her engagement ring on Facebook, while what they’re really thinking about is how much money they’re going to have to shell out for the shower present and a hideous brown bridesmaid’s dress and a flight to Tulsa and a hotel room and a fourteen-piece bakeware set even though they know for a fact that Melissa never cooks, plus they haven’t really been all that close with her since college, and Melissa’s so the type who’ll get even more obnoxious now that she’s finally engaged.

I guess I may not. I'm just glad I'm gay.

• Like 1

Please! I don't mind them doing that stuff in the privacy of their own bedrooms but don't talk about it in public. It might upset the horses biggrin.png

You're a "don't ask--don't tell" advocate are ye now?

You're a "don't ask--don't tell" advocate are ye now?

Certainly am. I don't ask straight men where they stick their willies as long as they don't ask me where I stick mine.

Edited by sustento
  • Like 1