Gambler dies after shooting himself in testicles: Thai police

webfact

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually,there's an angle to this that we're all missing(me included),

was he doing "removing his gun from it's holster in the toilet"(pun unintentional),

pure conjecture but maybe he was on his way back out to shoot someone who drew better cards?

so all you apologists stick that in your pipe and have a think about it,

possible(and ONLY possible,as I said,PURE CONJECTURE on my part) better headline would have been

"attempted murderer punished by instant Karma in the most gruesome way"

like many have said,

som nom nuts.

actually I was reading the Spanish Scumbag(another high point for Tiger Muai Thai!) getting fingeredcheesy.gif post and just had to steal Somtamnication's signature for this topic...

"It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence"

the nutblaster obviously hadn't heard that proverb w00t.gif

Edited by QualityTouristNumberOne

(edit) my mistake ACTUALLY after a closer look someone was right,looks like a homemade one shot that's built to take a shotgun round(OUCH!),my initial cursory inspection made me think it was a Vietnam era .45 cause of the similar buttstock,and cause Thailand is absolutely swimming in them still.

As you said, definitely not a 1911, I used to have one. Also looks very similar to a single shot break down 12 gauge home made pistol I bought in a small village in Thailand in 1969. Packed it in my military crate and sent back to the US. Never considered hand firing it but was planning to put it in a vice and a long string behind some protection to give it a go. Chickened out on that also and just kept it as a unique novelty souvenir. Cost me $5.00 USD. wink.png

I know almost nothing about guns, but that one looks decidedly home-made. If people are able to make them themselves then there's not much hope.

Is it likely that a home-made gun would have a safety catch? Too much trouble to include one because it is an unnecessary extra expense......

Like a rear light or a rear view mirror on a Thai driven motorbike

make a balls up of that...saves him using it on someone else...they all think there billy the kid over here..or lambo..w00t.gif

"they all think there billy the kid over here..or lambo..w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif"

I think the modern day Billy the Kid and Rambo wannabes are permanently resident far, far away from Thailand. There's a reason why neither Billy nor Rambo have Thai names.

In 2010, guns took the lives of 31,076 Americans in homicides, suicides and unintentional shootings. This is the equivalent of more than 85 deaths each day and more than three deaths each hour.1

73,505 Americans were treated in hospital emergency departments for non-fatal gunshot wounds in 2010.2

Firearms were the third-leading cause of injury-related deaths nationwide in 2010, following poisoning and motor vehicle accidents.3

Between 1955 and 1975, the Vietnam War killed over 58,000 American soldiers – less than the number of civilians killed with guns in the U.S. in an average two-year period.4

In the first seven years of the U.S.-Iraq War, over 4,400 American soldiers were killed. Almost as many civilians are killed with guns in the U.S., however, every seven weeks.5

http://smartgunlaws.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/

Now that is seriously tragic. It is high time America changed the 2nd amendment or what ever it is. A country in a perpetual war every day. Some might even say that this endemic is similar to a civil war, how disgusting. Thanks for the link as well ;(

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nobody dies from a shot to testicles, unless the bullet entered through testicles and lodged in the femoral aorta, abdomen, ribcage.

Prove it!

Sent from my iMac using two fingers and a thumb

wow! 43 comments before the 1st one arrives to try and defend him. must be a tv record.....

Mr. Kittisak later crawled out to front porch, crying for help. However, the man died before any help could arrive.

A horrible way to die. RIP.

My prayers are with his family at this time.

He "punctured" Two (2) testicles with One (1) bullet . . . . . . . almost sounds like something out of a Louis L'Amour novel ! ! ! !

Apart from anything else; this guy was an excellent shot ! !

R.I.P. to this guy.

402.gif

here is the bing translation!

Prachin buri-young players carry guns gun to fire into a bunch of heaven natural thuronthurai before the fire to extinguish a miserable price House. When the middle of the night, police officer. Prachinburi province-bamboo cushion sop with the volunteer rescue officers participate in the Qur'an. Checking the bodies 27-year-old school teacher Mr. Kittisak in front of House No. 114. M 10 Ban Nong bird a. Sri Maha Phot prachin buri province after the notified from the locals that there is someone to pull the gun put themselves and life. The investigation found the accident killed Navy sinking down the blood in front of the House. But wearing shorts not wearing panties The home also found a bloody pile of pile near each other under the bed I found a short shotgun weapon Thai pradit size 9 it also found equipment used for gambling (Hilo 1 sets) from the sut and thighs found bodies flipping a bunch of guns, Ammo drift heaven several appearances. Introduction to know wot they die just back from playing at home, near Hilo. The deceased are expected to remove kha guns at the front. Keep the gun to fire occurred and Miss hit into a bunch of heaven. Before they die trying to dance it out for help but endure poisoning due to injury could translate into phe key points and losing a lot of blood, die die in the end.

BIng is terrible

and yes! if you should yourself in the balls with a shotgun shell slug, You will expire!

one more note! we all joke because that's what we do when we are afraid, so we lighten things up!

Mr. Kittisak later crawled out to front porch, crying for help. However, the man died before any help could arrive.

you are praying for someone who was going to gamble in a temple carrying a loaded gun? It was loaded,that means it was intended to be used to take the life of another scumbag like himself. He has removed himself from the gene pool and done the world a favour.

Carrying a gun and gambling in a temple?

Good points but was he still at the temple - was the funeral still in progress - or is there more behind this so called accident:

Mr. Kittisak's relatives told police he was hosting a round of "Hi-Lo" with his friends in a funeral at a local temple. Shortly after Mr. Kittisak returned to his bedroom, his relatives said, there was a loud bang of gunshot and Mr. Kittisak later crawled out to front porch, crying for help. However, the man died before any help could arrive.

Police suspect that Mr. Kittisak might have accidentally fired his weapon as he took the handgun out from the holster on his front belt.

Me thinks there are many stories rolled into one here - gambling is bad for your labido thats for sure - no RiP from me just a clear loud message Gambling is the Scourge of Thailand.

you are praying for someone who was going to gamble in a temple carrying a loaded gun? It was loaded,that means it was intended to be used to take the life of another scumbag like himself. He has removed himself from the gene pool and done the world a favour.

No I am praying for a family who lost a loved one.

As for the gun, and your claim it was for taking lives, it may have been intended for self-defence, which most guns are.

No I am praying for a family who lost a loved one.

As for the gun, and your claim it was for taking lives, it may have been intended for self-defence, which most guns are.

Pol Pot had loved ones. If most guns are used for self defence who is doing the aggression ? I have never owned a gun in my life and am still alive,but i lived most of my life in Europe and have never been to America. If you are a policeman or in the military or you are a criminal willing to commit murder or mix with shady characters you would need a gun or if you have a small penis of course.

Hey stupid.

This may have helped.

It's obviously a Home-made - locally-made pistol and therefore would have no Safety.

It also looks as though it takes a single Shotgun cartridge, which would probably obliterate the genitalia rather than simply "puncture" them.

Patrick

I don't know how you and "Wiggy" can believe that gun in the picture is home made. The parts are too close tolerences for a homemade gun. And as for it being a shotshell handgun, that is completely ludicrous.

You clearly have absolutely no knowledge of how common these home-made shotgun pistols are in Thailand.

Patrick

He "punctured" Two (2) testicles with One (1) bullet . . . . . . . almost sounds like something out of a Louis L'Amour novel ! ! ! !

Apart from anything else; this guy was an excellent shot ! !

R.I.P. to this guy.

402.gif

For sure he was an excellent shot,

A 'one shot wonder' actually

Pol Pot had loved ones. If most guns are used for self defence who is doing the aggression ? I have never owned a gun in my life and am still alive,but i lived most of my life in Europe and have never been to America. If you are a policeman or in the military or you are a criminal willing to commit murder or mix with shady characters you would need a gun or if you have a small penis of course.

I've owned a number of sporting fire arms over the years (non now as I have no need) and interestingly never had a complaint about penis size, actually have had a few compliments (more would have been acceptable) but that's life -- and it sounds like you should get one (a life) after such a corny comment.

Edited by Artisi

It does indeed look homemade and thus no safety. Scary though that, even with one less, there are thousands of Thais walking around with these things in public.

I have seen one of those before, my BIL had it. It was so scarey I bought it from him and destroyed it. It basically holds one shotgun shell in a metal tube and has a firing pin. Cant imagine discharging that into your crotch from point blank range...

Whatever kinda if GUN whether home made or not, dude still shot himself in the balls, worse yet BLEW HIS D*CK OFF. And for SURE without a doubt was drinking and probably had a Beer Boner. Perhaps the cops felt sorry for the Dumbass and said that he shot his balls, but seeing how much blood was in the floor, I'm going to say he's a pecker-less corpse,....I'm done :)

Sorry but one more mind blowing curiousity,....and if it was a shot gun shell that was fired,...LOL if he survived at least he could work down in Pattaya as one of those special Lady's ....ok ok I'm done now

*No remorse for mishandled weapons from grown a** men. " MUZZLE CONTROL, MUZZLE CONTROL, ALLLLLL SHOOTERS PREPARE TO FIRE 10 ROUNDS AAAAAAT YOUR TARGET DOWNRANGE! "