Surapong tells US of Suthep's declaration of himself a sovereign

webfact

Surapong tells US of Suthep's declaration of himself a sovereign

4-8-2014-2-03-37-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul on Tuesday told the US assistant secretary of state and US ambassador that the declaration of a sovereign by People’s Democratic Reform Committee leader Suthep Thaugsuban is an act of treason.

The US assistant secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs Daniel Russel and US ambassador Kristie Kenny met the caretaker deputy prime minister at the Defense Ministry today during his visit to Thailand to hear briefing of the current political situation.

At the meeting, Mr Surapong said he told the senior US official that declaration by the PDRC leader Suthep last week of making himself a sovereign is an act of treason.

He said the PDRC announced to seize power from the caretaker prime minister, and blatantly declared himself a sovereign is a breach of the constitution.

It’s a threat to national security, he said, adding that he will call a meeting of the Center for Maintaining Peace and Order to take action against Suthep on such declaration.

Apart from telling the US senior officials, Surapong said he also would send letters to inform all ambassadors about the act.

He said the Democrat party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva and all Democrats should now turn to democratic system and stop advocating the PDRC leader.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/surapong-tells-us-sutheps-declaration-sovereign/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-04-08

• Like 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh my god! What a loser! This idiot reminds me of the kid in class who always got beat up because he would tattle tale to the teacher about everything! It's not as if the CIA and the US Embassy doesn't know what's happening here already. But you going to them and whining like a little b%tch just makes this PTP government look worse than it already is. bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19>

And, if he really telling the truth? Did suthep say specifically that he would be the sovereign.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oh my god! What a loser! This idiot reminds me of the kid in class who always got beat up because he would tattle tale to the teacher about everything! It's not as if the CIA and the US Embassy doesn't know what's happening here already. But you going to them and whining like a little b%tch just makes this PTP government look worse than it already is. bah.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19>

The five eye's intelligence network are always watching , just ask Indonesia , although they must have been asleep when MH 370 strayed

"At the meeting, Mr Surapong said he told the senior US official that declaration by the PDRC leader Suthep last week of making himself a sovereign is an act of treason"

Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Oh my god! What a loser! This idiot reminds me of the kid in class who always got beat up because he would tattle tale to the teacher about everything! It's not as if the CIA and the US Embassy doesn't know what's happening here already. But you going to them and whining like a little b%tch just makes this PTP government look worse than it already is. bah.gif

another immature post

The Foreign Minister is briefing other countries as to what's happening, perfectly normal, perfectly natural

nothing to see here... move along

And a schmuck reply......... perfectly normal, perfectly natural

move along

I could just see these two US officials looking at each other in total bewilderment. Then asking two questions to the FM.

1. What does this have to do with us and why do we care?

2. If what Suthep said is treasonous, why haven't you arrested him yet?

• Like 2

Oh my god! What a loser! This idiot reminds me of the kid in class who always got beat up because he would tattle tale to the teacher about everything! It's not as if the CIA and the US Embassy doesn't know what's happening here already. But you going to them and whining like a little b%tch just makes this PTP government look worse than it already is. bah.gif

another immature post

The Foreign Minister is briefing other countries as to what's happening, perfectly normal, perfectly natural

the truth always hurts eh big fella..nothing to see..but you felt the need to read and post..mmmmm

another immature post

Yes please, get out.

• Like 1

Oh my god! What a loser! This idiot reminds me of the kid in class who always got beat up because he would tattle tale to the teacher about everything! It's not as if the CIA and the US Embassy doesn't know what's happening here already. But you going to them and whining like a little b%tch just makes this PTP government look worse than it already is. bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif alt=bah.gif width=19 height=19>

I suspect Suthep could be lining up people in the street and machine gunning them and you'd still be waving his flag, so tight are your blinkers on this.

Do you mean like in Thaksins WOD?

• Like 2

I suspect Suthep could be lining up people in the street and machine gunning them and you'd still be waving his flag, so tight are your blinkers on this.

Stop crying. One Surapong is enough already.