selling a condo & buying a new one w/o international transfer?

Wouldnt like to say the lawyer is incorrect but we have transferred a number by having sales receipt of existing condo plus copy of original FET (Tor Tor Sam) Maybe different land offices have different criteria. Check with the land office the condo comes under.

• Like 2

The lawyer is often unclear or incorrect...

I've read a few of the answers in that forum on different subjects and feel that the posters are getting advice that is worth exactly what they paid for it.

If it's worth the trouble to the OP I's suggest a trip to the Land Office and ask then directly.

What do you really expect for a free advice? he's hoping that you become his client where

you will get the full story for a fee...

What do you really expect for a free advice?

What would you think about exactly that.................. advice ? You wouldn't think that the forum is just false pretence to lure readers, do you ?

The lawyer in fact has given a perfectly clear answer, however as we all know some land offices act differently to others, so their answer is relevant to where they are based.

Edited by PattayaPhom

The lawyer in fact has given a perfectly clear answer, however as we all know some land offices act differently to others, so their answer is relevant to where they are based.

+1...I find the lawyers answer very good and they are Free...Hard to complain.