Russian Chicks in Phuket.

Om85

Well, I' ve often read in TV that the Russians are rude, lack good manners, are drunkards etc, well regarding to this I got to say a couple of things, I grew up in Russia during the chaotic years of the collapse of the USSR, and I learned to write and read Russian before Spanish, so I know a little bit about Russia and the Russian, Russian people are not rude as you might think, the problem is that they like to speak directly, they do like to drink as we like to drink in Spain , China, Latin America or Germany and I give thanks to Allah cuz of Russian chicks, cuz even though I like Asian I also need some white meat in the menu from time to time ;) and unfortunately the most of the Westerners women that I've met here are fat and ugly as hell but the Russian chicks are very hot, very feminine and cute, so don't criticize them so much and give them a try, Russian are cool.

Agreed. People like to complain about how Russians always drink. People do the same all over the world...They cannot live without alcohol, they are too weak to exist without mind altering stuff.

On the other side Russians usually tell what they think and are quite direct so of course phony people who would rather put their tail between their legs and hide their emotions and everything else are offended by such openness. Thais dislike Russians for example.

But sure sometimes they can be a bit much and rude. But that goes for all of us.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

whistling.gifwhistling.gif

But be careful.

Many, if not all of them, are run by a Russian pimp, and the Russian mafia doesn't mess around.

You can end talking soprano if you piss off one of them and her pimp.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What a ringing endorsement of women! And, since you are Russian, my opinion of Russians just went down a few notches.
Meat? I think the seventies are over, dude.

You obviouly can't read, I am not Russian, and I don't see what the problem with saying: that I like white meat, what is a way of saying that I like white women.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"...unfortunately the most of the Westerners women that I've met here are fat and ugly as hell but the Russian chicks are very hot"

what I don't understand is how these "Hot" chicks turn into ugly fat bulldogs when they get old?

Well, that's kind of a mistery for me too.

19x18xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKn width=19 alt=whistling.gif> 19x18xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKn width=19 alt=whistling.gif>

But be careful.

Many, if not all of them, are run by a Russian pimp, and the Russian mafia doesn't mess around.

You can end talking soprano if you piss off one of them and her pimp.

Well if you meet with the ones selling themselves in patong, yes.

They are very feminine.....vs......white meat on the menu....hmmmmm wonder what those cute russian ladies would think about you, reading that ?

Stupid farang maybe ???

What's the problem, maybe you can enlighten us, and no, in Russian they don't use the word Farang , that's a Thai thing ;)

Young Russian girls are not hot. On the whole they are ugly as sin. It is just that here in Phuket you ONLY ever see the ones that are given a free trip to to a tropical island by their boyfriend. So your sample is hopelessly skewed. Yes there are some very hot young Russian girls here in Phuket...but they are the pick of the crop back home...and it is a big and ugly crop.

Young Russian girls are not hot. On the whole they are ugly as sin. It is just that here in Phuket you ONLY ever see the ones that are given a free trip to to a tropical island by their boyfriend. So your sample is hopelessly skewed. Yes there are some very hot young Russian girls here in Phuket...but they are the pick of the crop back home...and it is a big and ugly crop.

Frank I don't know in what part of Russia have you gone, but I live there almost 12 years, and go there almost every year and believe, they are hot.

• Like 1

actually i have known a few russian women over the years(quite good looking too), seems the russain women have the same problem as many thai women, the men are p*ss heads and drink too much so the women are caught much like they are here in a pretty hopeless situation, a lot also have tertiary education as well like here and simply want better lives. You only have to look at your own countries to realize that when people dont have a lot of choices they tend to let themselves go, there are some pretty ugly women in all western countries, the better looking ones are usually with people that have money too, same as everywhere else.

What a ringing endorsement of women! And, since you are Russian, my opinion of Russians just went down a few notches.

You obviouly can't read, I am not Russian, and I don't see what the problem with saying: that I like white meat, what is a way of saying that I like white women.

Oh Jesus..... >.<

• Like 2

I quote you, "I grew up in Russia."

Instead of "white meat," use the same words you would about your sister, or Mother. Either way, you need to learn tact.

Good work, OP. You've managed to fit bigotry, xenophobia, religion [namely Islam] and your own crass ineptitude into one sentence.

If you are to hone your troll credentials, you've got to get subtle.

There is no bigotry in my post, neither xenophobia, neither religion( when I mention allah I was just kidding, if you had read some of my post you should not that I am godless). Being pollitically correct is what has made pussies of western men, and that's what russian chicks often say ;)

• Like 1

I quote you, "I grew up in Russia."

Instead of "white meat," use the same words you would about your sister, or Mother. Either way, you need to learn tact.

I grew up in Russia and I am russian, are two completely different things, and yes I would bother if somebody else refers as white meat when talking about how much he likes any female member of my family, since that's the way in which we, young people speak, you guys are to sensitive .

I have to agree with you in this......Russian women are gorgeous!!!! Abut rude?....I do not know.....but.....I have few friends in the US that met and married Russian women from Internet sites.....If somebody think that Thai women are just looking for money.....Russian women will beat them easily in that....My friends Russian wives got everything from them...everything..and the US citizenship...to married younger and richer men, because Russian women are very...very smart and very focused in that....Yes..I agree...some are really stunning beautiful blondes with blue eyes..Very sexy women!!!

Edited by umbanda