What's the best water pistol/cannon this year

coobah666

We are making our own today.....just been to the construction shop for bits n pieces.

Tomorrow shall be a war of home made cannons....awesome.

Personally, I love the real meaning of songkran.....massive water fights for days....wooohoooo

Never done the gentile crap...thats for grandma, invalids and Englishmen.

I am English, and i'll take you on...

I will take you and all your mates out in one blast..!!! Where are you???

You want a war...??

You won't talk sh*t about the English again pal..

English don't like water ............any Aussie will tell you that. cheesy.gif

He sounds angry too.

Angry and water not a good mix for englishmen...

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually just re read my post above, it sounds like I wanted to know what time you would arrive because you were gay.

Thats not the case, not because you are gay, nothing wrong with gay, but need to know to get the water ready if we are going to play together.

Another old Aussie joke to cheer you up Nige ! Where is the best place to hide your money from your pommie (English) flat mate...................In the bath room.....under the soap ! cheesy.gifclap2.gif ever had a shower Nige .

• Like 1

I have no problem with little Thai kids fireing their water pistol at me its their big brothers in the back of a pickup throwing buckets of water at me that pisses me off.

Stay at home or better still leave the country !!

leave the country. who the ---- are you to tell someone to leave the country

Another old Aussie joke to cheer you up Nige ! Where is the best place to hide your money from your pommie (English) flat mate...................In the bath room.....under the soap ! cheesy.gifclap2.gif ever had a shower Nige .

Tell me what a shower is, and i'll tell you if i've got one?...5555

What is soap? A tv programme?

Maybe i should get wet on Sunday!!

By the way, my best mate here is an Aussie,

He wants to come too, is that ok?

Tell me what a shower is, and i'll tell you if i've got one?...5555

What is soap? A tv programme?

Maybe i should get wet on Sunday!!

By the way, my best mate here is an Aussie,

He wants to come too, is that ok?

geez Nige...up to him, if he can he can.

Its ok Nige, i am just having a stir and you "bite like a mackrel" its all over, i am terrified, you can climb back into your pram now, but don't throw the toys out...........bye sonny biggrin.png

Edited by oldsailor35

Last weekend at Nakka markets in Phuket I saw a penis and hairy balls water pistols for sale. They were skin coloured and very realistic in both size and shape. They were displayed in full view and caught my eye because I thought they were sex toys (I have never seen sex toys for sale at Nakka). Anyway they were 150THB a pop.

Are you male or are you female or perhaps you are one of them others?

We are making our own today.....just been to the construction shop for bits n pieces.

Tomorrow shall be a war of home made cannons....awesome.

Personally, I love the real meaning of songkran.....massive water fights for days....wooohoooo

Never done the gentile crap...thats for grandma, invalids and Englishmen.

Racist. biggrin.png

Last weekend at Nakka markets in Phuket I saw a penis and hairy balls water pistols for sale. They were skin coloured and very realistic in both size and shape. They were displayed in full view and caught my eye because I thought they were sex toys (I have never seen sex toys for sale at Nakka). Anyway they were 150THB a pop.

Two questions.

1 what skin colour was that? Normal Thai, westerner or TV/film ultra white Thai?

2 How much time do you spend looking at sex toys?

Just remembered.

3 Where can I get some sex toys?

^^ ... and that's one of the reasons that Westerns will never 'get' the Songkran Festival.

But everyone's different I suppose.

Enjoy the ride ... laugh.png

I respect and understand your point, however I disagree with your reason. I see many Asians / Thai's that demonstrate the same type behavior. And what about the original meaning of i.e., Easter, Christmas, and other holidays... I don't think it's isolated to Thailand/ Songkran is what I'm trying to say.

So how many did you buy and where are the photos?

What exactly do you mean by 150THB a pop ?whistling.gif