Cheap Homes..

techie

Cant see these being that good Rinrada :D

The last time i see something that could be put up in days by unskilled labour with only the use of a hammer it was a shed in my back garden....

Im getting the vision of something simular to a caravan shape without the wheels sitting on a flat bit of concrete..

I would usually add a joke about the Irish now but i will wait for that pleasure when i see one of these affordable homes standing up... :o

Edited by techie

Oh well thats me learning something new...

I always was under the impression that the canals were something the Romans established..

I personally had no idea that the Irish built our Roads or Railways...im in the uk ?

The bit that i find funny here is that the Irish arn't doing the building it will be the Thais building with hammers from an Irish idea..

As i said before judgement will be passed when these affordable home are being lived in :o

Hopefully , I will have an affordable housing solution system either for village projects or as kit homes "DIY" on the market within a few months. The construction system will be new for Thailand and along with better quality of life and improved energy efficiency. I will post more details when my pilot program is up and running. :o

Edited by ilyushin

Overall I don't think that housing is a problem in Thailand. The push to build alot of cheap housing close to Bangkok will have at least two effects....it will enable the acceleration of rural people leaving the upcountry and moving to the already overpopulated capital and it will channel alot of money into the hands of a few already rich Thais. I think that building these huge housing tracts of cheap houses will cause more problems than it will solve.

Chownah

Overall I don't think that housing is a problem in Thailand. The push to build alot of cheap housing close to Bangkok will have at least two effects....it will enable the acceleration of rural people leaving the upcountry and moving to the already overpopulated capital and it will channel alot of money into the hands of a few already rich Thais. I think that building these huge housing tracts of cheap houses will cause more problems than it will solve.

Chownah

We have zoned property outside of Bangkok more than 100km. Mostly for first home buyers. The DIY kit will be able to build in remote areas with ease. Not designed on urban living.

Look forward to the start. :o

Chownah

We have zoned property outside of Bangkok more than 100km. Mostly for first home buyers. The DIY kit will be able to build in remote areas with ease. Not designed on urban living.

Your project sounds interesting. My post was not directed at you or your project....sorry that I wasn't clear on that....I was just musing on the large projects being urged on by the gov't and big business.

Chownah

Chownah

Your project sounds interesting. My post was not directed at you or your project....sorry that I wasn't clear on that....I was just musing on the large projects being urged on by the gov't and big business.

Chownah

I know. I just wanted to explain my project a bit too. :D

We are trying to target exports as well. I have orders for around 30,000 units ( Kenya, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, China, Philippines, etc... . That will keep us busy for a while.

More to come.

I think if you look at history most of the navvies were British!

What prompts you to say that, Tony? I was under the impression that the navvies (navigators) were made up predominantly of Irish emigrants.

Another myth about to be shattered...? :o