City workers spray South Pattaya to kill dengue-carrying mosquitoes

Rimmer

City workers spray South Pattaya to kill dengue-carrying mosquitoes

n5sprays-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--City workers sprayed three Pattaya streets with pesticides to kill mosquitoes in continuing efforts to eradicate dengue fever.

Mayoral advisor Phassakorn Yusombun joined workers from the Vector Born Diseases Control Center March 28 on Thepprasit Road, Soi Kophai and South Road, spraying chemicals in drainage pipes and standing water to kill mosquitoes, rats, cockroaches and other pests.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/city-workers-spray-south-pattaya-to-kill-dengue-carrying-mosquitoes-36636#sthash.zlhdfQ0q.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2014-04-11 footer_n.gif

kill mosquitoes, rats, cockroaches and other pests.

????? !!!!

I can only hope that the chemicals are not very harmful to humans,all the workers I've seen fumigating only ever where a cloth face mask to protect themselves !

They do advise residents to avoid the area while fumigating is in progress.

Does anyone knows how much it cost when i call them to spray my property?

"Vector-control workers urged residents to remove any sources of standing water, which serve as breeding grounds for mosquitoes carrying the dengue virus. Residents can request spraying on their property by calling 038-420-562 ext. 104."

Does not say if they charge or not, to make it an effective campaign they should be knocking on every door as they go down the street and doing it for free.