Crazy & offensive Thais with tuned cars - making the motor roar

Kf6vci

Every second, some of these people make their engines scream. Are they aware of the stress they are subjecting their engine to? Do they realize that they may use >20 liters per 100 km if they keep this up? Like a love-sick tomcat singing all night long, these guys appear to be broadcasting some message to the females...

Some red-line a cold engine. Others believe in the healing powers of opening the hood.Many a luxury coach is driving around with the engine exposed. And those who pop the hood are not just cabbies from Isaan...

Amazing Thailand!

Edited by metisdead
Derogatory slur replaced with more suitable word.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are more aware then most I'm sure of the 'stress' they are putting the engine through & who cares how much fuel they use.

Redlining a cold engine is just stupid.

Opening the bonnet releases the heat quicker & the same with the buses keeps the air flowing in.

So not really sure what your talking about ?

I keep my Toyota in the redline... Because 4~AGE n/a power !!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Most of the younger Ferangs who post here are as stupid , with their Ghetto Wheels, Chipped Up Clonkers, Hi Ride tumble over suspensions, cant see F/A Tints , Oh to be Young Again.!.... You notice there is never a moan here about the cost of Brembo Brake Mods , cause they are all "SHOW BOYS" First n Foremost.cheesy.gif

• Like 2

Most of the younger Ferangs who post here are as stupid , with their Ghetto Wheels, Chipped Up Clonkers, Hi Ride tumble over suspensions, cant see F/A Tints , Oh to be Young Again.!.... You notice there is never a moan here about the cost of Brembo Brake Mods , cause they are all "SHOW BOYS" First n Foremost.cheesy.gif

How to win friends 101 in only 1 post. Lol.

As for moi i have tinted windows only because the sun. My truck is raised 2 whole inches to allow me to see over all those <deleted> driving civics :)

Sent from my LG-P970

I found the opposite to be true. Thai genious says one is to put the car into a higher gear when overtaking as 5th is faster than 4th.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Edited by Wong!
  • Like 2

My sister-in-law use to make me laugh, she had a damaged exhaust from grounding and it made a racket but the main thing was the starting off and pulling away in 2nd and then go striaght to 5th so save fuel, pore old Isuzu D max, of course would not listen to me a stupid farangie. laugh.png

• Like 1

It's called driving a manual. I know a Thai guy who bought a new Nissan Silvia and drove it around in first gear for months - he thought the noise was normal for sports cars.

"I know a Thai guy who bought a new Nissan Silvia and drove it around in first gear for months..."

No you don't. Posting something like that just makes you seem even more stupid than imaginary Thai you are trying to make appear stupid. If he existed of course, which he doesn't.

Edited by MMarlow
  • Like 2

I was thinking......"Was this thread started to appeal to the mentally challenged wannabee's in gussied-up little sh1tbox's who sometimes read the posts on TVF?" Probably not. Their to busy driving around at redline....in first gear! laugh.png

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393545.655866.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393580.174609.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of my Toyota Corolla KE70 with a 20v 4AGE engine. These motors love the high revs. Just incase any of those comments where directed my way.

Thats cool as <deleted>. I love it !!

• Like 1

I found the opposite to be true. Thai genious says one is to put the car into a higher gear when overtaking as 5th is faster than 4th.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

blink.pnghuh.png.pagespeed.ce.6VcCaNwNXg.png There is so much to say about this, but none of it good I'm afraid crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif .. So xph34r.png.pagespeed.ic.GOH20nhrx_.png instead..

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393545.655866.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1397393580.174609.jpg

Here's a couple of photos of my Toyota Corolla KE70 with a 20v 4AGE engine. These motors love the high revs. Just incase any of those comments where directed my way.

Sweet but what's the snow plow on the front for? You live in Thailand don't ya? tongue.pnglaugh.png BTW kind a missed your parking space giggle.gif ..

My first car I attacked the muffler with a screwdriver. Maybe the Thais with tuned cars are also 17 years-old?

Nothing wrong with being 17, just knowing when NOT to be is the real trick.. Always try to be 17 when cars are involved but with a little seasoning.

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

Sweet but what's the snow plow on the front for? You live in Thailand don't ya? tongue.pnglaugh.png BTW kind a missed your parking space giggle.gif ..
Yeah just parked it like that to get a few quick photos, & I don't really like the front lip either. I have had the 'snow plow' comment a few times!! Going to take it off & get another one made up. Yeah i live in Bangkok. Edited by soldoutbmx