Best qualities of Thai women

Datebayo

Argumentative, jealous, great at relieving you of your money, talk too much, never listen to the other side of the argument, worst back seat drivers in the world, forever changing their mind, expect you too fall in line with whatever they want to do ... I could have gone on but my misses told me not to!!!

Can I hear an amen !!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with you. Soft olive skin, beautiful dark eyes and sexy smooth legs.

Why is it Thai women don't have hairs on their legs? Well my wife doesn't, or am I just the lucky one?

They all have hairy legs ... it's just that the hair is so fine, it's almost invisible.

The only place all humans don't have hair on their skin is the palm of their hands and soles of their feet ... unless the high School Biology Teacher was telling porkies ... whistling.gif

OH ... except for some special ex Navy Seals who frequent the bar stools round the Nation and swear that their bald head is a solar cell for a sex-machine!

Not all Thai women are the same .

My wife is head teacher of a school , 53yrs , very bossy and argumentative , I do most of the looking after .

My wife's face has aged a little in the 10yrs we've been together , but I still find her the most attractive and pretty woman .

She is 5'5" tall and very slender , though quite plump , she has the most beautiful body I ever saw , perfectly shaped like a teenager ,

with very smooth evenly cafè au lait skin all over , the prettiest bottom I ever saw .

I see other girls/women and speculate that they may be the same . I find Thai oriental features very attractive .

just to confirm that you are not watching another Thai lady passing by whilst typing no? tongue.png

• Like 1

My wife is the best thing that has happened to me in my life, along with the son we have together. She is smart and independent but she also retains feminine qualities that some women are lacking in my home country. Basically she is ALL woman...she isnt trying to be a man. She is beautiful, has an extremely sexy behind ( I am an a** man myself) and just generally has a great all round figure. We have a great life in bed....likewise outside the cot. She also doesnt seem to have hair on her legs, which in my book is a darn good thing.....Thai....smooth as silk.

• Like 1

I have to agree with you. Soft olive skin, beautiful dark eyes and sexy smooth legs.

Why is it Thai women don't have hairs on their legs? Well my wife doesn't, or am I just the lucky one?

They all have hairy legs ... it's just that the hair is so fine, it's almost invisible.

The only place all humans don't have hair on their skin is the palm of their hands and soles of their feet ... unless the high School Biology Teacher was telling porkies ... whistling.gif

OH ... except for some special ex Navy Seals who frequent the bar stools round the Nation and swear that their bald head is a solar cell for a sex-machine!

His name is Phil, Sagittarius who likes reading, listening to soft rock, romantic strolls on Walking Street at sunset, and is mad over football. Never in the military or even the Navy.

4687742-troll-3d-fantasy-figura.jpg

This will become a "My wife is...." willy-waving thread so here goes;

I like that my missus is only 5 foot and a button and probably weighs the same as my leg yet she could probably have me in a scrap...

"my missus only 5 foot and a button" ... classic line ... laugh.png

"yet she could probably have me in a scrap" ... also, remember ... it's not the size of the dog in the fight ... but the size of the fight in the dog *

*while, obviously not comparing your wife to a dog.

What are the best qualities of Thai women, that we all love. For me it is their caring nature, happy demeanor, soft skin, exotic facial features, child-like behavour, great legs and cooking skills.

Something tells me someone went a long time flying solo before coming to Thailand and finding " true romance" and other assorted fantasies come true.

tarzan-1932.jpg

• Like 1

nothing on the arms either....smooth as silk everywhere

nothing on the arms either....smooth as silk everywhere

<deleted> of a line ... jerk.gif

Scarpolo ... last reported in from some South American country chasing their tail!

EDIT ... is now also no longer permitted ... but the smilie is ... facepalm.gif

Edited by Lite Beer

Sometimes words have no meaning. Please see photos why I think what I think.

Wish you all a very wet and Happy Songkran. -coffee1.gif

Yes, indeed. I love Thailand!

But please don't forget to pay for the downloads of the photos. Nothing is free.facepalm.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They seem to truly believe that I am a very handsome man. tongue.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

Mrs Possum always tells me I'm handsome, and she was never a bargirl.

I know, she was the cashier like everybody else thumbsup.gif

No, she wasn't the cashier, she was one of the cleaners, after all the cashier is still a bargirl as she is working in the bar, the cleaner only goes in when the bar is empty. and Mrs Possum needed a job to pay her way through University.

What are the best qualities of Thai women, that we all love. For me it is their caring nature, happy demeanor, soft skin, exotic facial features, child-like behavour, great legs and cooking skills.

Something tells me someone went a long time flying solo before coming to Thailand and finding " true romance" and other assorted fantasies come true.

Or.......

His name is Phil, Sagittarius who likes reading, listening to soft rock, romantic strolls on Walking Street at sunset, and is mad over football. Never in the military or even the Navy.

4687742-troll-3d-fantasy-figura.jpg

Did your'wife make that photo of you? What happened to your other eye?

Or.......

attachicon.gifwomen.jpg

and that picture sums up exactly how I feel about being in America, but why, does bangkok have to be so rediculously hot?

it takes all the fun out of it

Did your'wife make that photo of you? What happened to your other eye?

You see that todger and wonder what happened to my other eye? biggrin.png

Don't want to get thread off topic, just that David's comment about Navy Seals in Pattaya made me think of Euro Phil.

Edit: Deleted Phil's photo.

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They seem to truly believe that I am a very handsome man. tongue.png alt=tongue.png width=20 height=20>

Mrs Possum always tells me I'm handsome, and she was never a bargirl.

I know, she was the cashier like everybody else thumbsup.gif

No, she wasn't the cashier, she was one of the cleaners, after all the cashier is still a bargirl as she is working in the bar, the cleaner only goes in when the bar is empty. and Mrs Possum needed a job to pay her way through University.

A cleaning lady in a bar sounds indeed odd. The ones I know usually become Heineken, Leo, or Chang girls to pay for their studies.

Wish you all a great Songkran with a lot of gun power in your trousers. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1