Where To Meet Single Expatriate Women In Chiang Mai?

friendly_yankee

Pardon me for not knowing, but very few of us came around the world to meet White women in that age range.

You don't want missionary women, do you? Or married women? I ask that because I can't imagine there can be that many candidates that you're seeking.

Also, if the Ladies moderators don't object, I'll move this topic to the Chiang Mai forum.

Pardon me for not knowing, but very few of us came around the world to meet White women in that age range.

You don't want missionary women, do you? Or married women? I ask that because I can't imagine there can be that many candidates that you're seeking.

Also, if the Ladies moderators don't object, I'll move this topic to the Chiang Mai forum.

A lot of tourists (male and female) hang out in Talad Boon U - round the back of the Irish Pub - beside the Rasta Cafe.

I can't promise that they'll like the look of you, though.

EDIT: You're not a serial killer are you?

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

Title says it all. Bars? Nightclubs? Restaurants? Any advice for a bloke who wants to meet interesting expatriate ladies roughly between the ages of 30 and 50?

I'm afraid you won't find too many of those that are resident expats. The ones I have met over the years are now married to either Thais or Farangs. Most of that age group tend to be tied up in some fashion with NGO's and prefer to keep to their own groups. You will naturally find the odd female tourist in that age group, but you'll probably find that they are more interested in the Thai male; after all thay are on holiday.

I wish you luck :o

Where to meet single beautiful young Thai woman in CM?, which is more interesting question. :o

Errr.... where NOT to meet them would be a question more to the point. I seem to meet them everywhere.

Where to meet single beautiful young Thai woman in CM?, which is more interesting question. :D

Errr.... where NOT to meet them would be a question more to the point. I seem to meet them everywhere.

Why NOT to meet them? :o don't understand

The Rasta area does have a lot of expat women, most however (not all) are going to be younger then the age you specified. The international school comment is good altho don't know how that would look. I know quite a few single expat womenin that age group and most do have kids at international schools. Also international school teachers, a lot are single. A lot of women go to the gyms or yoga classes. Used to be a lot of the teachers went to Amari on Sundays to swim but they don't allow that anymore. There are some parties that are organised out in the country from time to time if you are a party person???? I might be able to find out more info about that situation... but oh yeah you aren't a serial killer are you? :o

Go hang out in front of an International School at let-out time, Grace would probably be a good bet. May get you arrested, but you may also get lucky. :o

Shame on you P1P !!!! If you are talking about the young students, it might be taken that you are condoning paedophelia. and if you are talking about the young student's mothers, then obviously you would be suggesting necrophelia. For shame, for shame you bad boy.

:D:D:D

My grandmother is available. :D

:D

UG - I fear you might have forgotten to take your medicine this morning....

Shame on you P1P !!!! If you are talking about the young students, it might be taken that you are condoning paedophelia. and if you are talking about the young student's mothers, then obviously you would be suggesting necrophelia. For shame, for shame you bad boy.

:o:D:D

Nothing wrong with student's young mothers - or student teachers for that matter. - As I said - Go for Grace!

Most frarang women in Thailand are either missionaries.... :D:D

Interest in the position of missionaries perhaps?