Broken tree at hotel and now manager wants money

ghworker2010

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fricking tree ,they grow back .Tell her to get lost .

Its called vandalism, willful destruction of private property, in any country its against the law. I'd say a few beers and some poor judgement is going to cost him a few bucks. Only a tree... doesn't matter if it was only a brick. That goes for all you twits who liked her post as well...

Oz

Self-righteous sob who has never harmed a living entity are you? It's a tree ,I bet you are sitting on one now as you read this. &FYI you got my sex wrong you twit.:-)

well with an attitude like yours I was just putting it down to PMS...my bad!

Oz

And uses a female username and then complains when people think he is a female. What a genius.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its called vandalism, willful destruction of private property, in any country its against the law. I'd say a few beers and some poor judgement is going to cost him a few bucks. Only a tree... doesn't matter if it was only a brick. That goes for all you twits who liked her post as well...

Oz

Self-righteous sob who has never harmed a living entity are you? It's a tree ,I bet you are sitting on one now as you read this. &FYI you got my sex wrong you twit.:-)

Oz

PMS? so you are sexist as well as being a tree hugging twonk.Good luck with that kiddo.

• Like 2

I just realized that this is the idiot guy that made the post about how his Hi-So girlfriend "Won't Stop Wearing Ugly Old Isaan Clothing.

Well now we know the reason for doing some gardening, he wanted to play adam and eva with his girlfriend.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oz

Oz

And uses a female username and then complains when people think he is a female. What a genius.

Had you fooled ...genius

• Like 1

That woman who was telling everything to the manager...tell her you know for a fact that snitches die early.

That manager with a two digit in...tell her unfortunately she didn't write it into her book that a fine needs to be paid for palm tree destruction so shut up.

The police...If they are called tell them very politely that you are really sorry you did not mean to do it. And you love Thailand.

Then leave the premises

That woman who was telling everything to the manager...tell her you know for a fact that snitches die early.

That manager with a two digit iq...tell her unfortunately she didn't write it into her book that a fine needs to be paid for palm tree destruction so shut up.

The police...If they are called tell them very politely that you are really sorry you did not mean to do it. And you love Thailand.

Then leave the premises

So you purposely damaged the hotels property and you do not think you should be held accountable for it.

WOW.... with an attitude like that can I guess your nationality has a red white and blue flag ?

Australia, France, New Zealand, UK, USA, Philippines, Malaysia ??

Or is it a sad attempt at bashing either the UK or US?

• Like 2

So you purposely damaged the hotels property and you do not think you should be held accountable for it.

WOW.... with an attitude like that can I guess your nationality has a red white and blue flag ?

Australia, France, New Zealand, UK, USA, Philippines, Malaysia ??

Or is it a sad attempt at bashing either the UK or US?

AND LOS.

Think it is the UK though as the guy is from the USA.

Oz

Oz

Had you fooled ...genius

Deliberate trolls don't last long here. Enjoy your time.

Yep. British for sure.

But But But, I neeeeeeeever rip up the trees at a hotel, I just drink their beer.................burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

With all due respect I disagree Mary, that isn't the point

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So, what is the point?

OP booked a sea-view room, with obviously a little help from his side to make that come true.

The owner lied about this, when advertised.

While making your own landscaping isnt the best solution, i would bet the house the owner wouldnt want to give discount/refund due her misquiding advertising.

(What would you think if instead of a jaccuzzi you find a tub?, would you think it is right when you paid for jaccuzzi?...that sea-view came with extra price, for sure!)

I would say you bring the police on, let them know that the owner lie about the place, and threatening you about a f.cking tree. Not that OP cut the whole thing, anyway.

Where does it say OP booked sea-view room?

OP says there is beach view from his room, but was blocked by the trees.

OP decided to make it into a sea view and now will be paying for it and i really hope dearly.

Can not understand for the life of me, why some people think they can rent hotel and have the right to do whatever they like without consequences.

EVEN IF, OP booked sea view room but was given different room, he is not entitled to make it sea view by breaking or moving whatever he does not like.

Edited by Pralaad
  • Like 1

Oz

It is a tree on a private property which cost money to maintain and possibly money to replace.

Nothing to do with being self -righteous, simple manners and etiquette, which seems you appear to be missing

Edited by Pralaad

That manager with a two digit in...tell her unfortunately she didn't write it into her book that a fine needs to be paid for palm tree destruction so shut up.

Then leave the premises

May be hotels should have books out "rules for dummies" if you break something, you pay for it

Something does cover everything down to a handle on the wardrobe or some may think if its not mentioned, it should not be charged

Oz

Oz

Had you fooled ...genius

Deliberate trolls don't last long here. Enjoy your time.

&lt;deleted&gt; is a 'deliberate troll'? learn how to use the quote function little boy & I'll let you off if you was being silly..

Whilst not being a registered barrister (thus not qualified to administer advice pro bono) I suspect you could be in for a spot of bother.

You might be wise to consult of one of the (outstanding) legal firms which are conveniently advertised here on Thai Visa...

edit: Or alternatively, you could consult the new forum recently introduced on the website you are now viewing--"Ask the Lawyer"

Myself, I'd be more inclined to 'Better Call Saul' tongue.png

Consult a Law Firm for removing a few Palm Leaves.....?? Hope you were actually joking but somehow I think not....

call the police might not be such a smart move, they will say pay up and add a couple of thousand baht

for their services as well.....

Unless OP used a real brush cutting tool, or palm fron cutter, he must have done a terrible job, and not only does the tree probably look like it was attacked,

live palm frons, do not want to be removed, and they may look seriously torn at the trunk

he should travel, as I do with my palm cutter and she never would have noticed,

the racket he had to make, grunting alone,

attracted the attention he didnt want.

palm frons to do not without a fight

• Like 1