Hezbollah terrorists sneaking into Thailand

webfact

Unfortunately, Thailand and its corruption is exactly the type of place where terror cells thrive and multiply. Oh we're just keeping this here, and that over there. No need to be concerned. It's all for commercial purposes. Here's some baht as part of our profit to show good faith. That you for letting us stay here and work on our private business.

"Unfortunately, Thailand and its corruption is exactly the type of place where terror cells thrive and multiply. "

Yes, Hezbollah is thriving in Thailand and nowhere else because there are so many important targets here and corruption only exists here.

Now the Thai Visa Hawaii Five-0 police "experts" are morphing into the Chuck Norris terrorist cell experts. And Thai Visa with its bored posters is exactly the type of place where keyboard warriors thrive and multiply.

internet_tough_guys.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The soft target is Nana - full of westerners, a fairly closed environment..... surprised it has not already been targeted.... In Europe or North America the soft target might be a train station, but here it would be that location.

As the article mentions they are specifically targeting Israeli's and most Israeli's have no idea Nana even exists, then that probably means it is off the agenda. Also probably to close to home for all the Muslims in Soi 3. If however the discussion was on one of the cheaper end (Backpacker?) type areas the other side of Siam or Silom then that would be different.

Cheers

Lots of Muslims use Nana for their 60 virgins before they go off and blow themselves up. It would therefore be counterproductive for Hezbollah to target such a place. One doesn't blow up one's own stockpile of weapons.

Excuse me, please provide proof that anyone could find 6 60 virgins in Soi Nana??

Your right. But they have more chance of finding them there than in the afterlife. wink.png

Lots of Muslims use Nana for their 60 virgins before they go off and blow themselves up. It would therefore be counterproductive for Hezbollah to target such a place. One doesn't blow up one's own stockpile of weapons.

Excuse me, please provide proof that anyone could find 6 60 virgins in Soi Nana??

Aye, might be hard to find even one... Except the flower selling girl hopefully :)

On another note, thought the virgins were after the blow up... not before

The soft target is Nana - full of westerners, a fairly closed environment..... surprised it has not already been targeted.... In Europe or North America the soft target might be a train station, but here it would be that location.

Nana???.... if you're worried about bombs, then probably the safest place to be now is Nana.... haven't you noticed it's about 70% Muslim?

It would be a real pity if they (Hezbollah) brought their form of terrorism to Thailand. Dance with the devil and you get burned. Israeli's always retaliate. Unfortunately there are always the innocents who get caught in between the supposed enemies and the terrorists.

Do you mean nobody died in the South from the Muslims trouble makers

Only 6000 Buddhist have died

Any you blame this on Israel

No way Jose

I think you should do research on what is going on in South Thailand

The poster you answered could benefit by heeding your advice. So could you. Start with the "6,000 Buddhists". Taking your own advice would show you how very wrong you are. That, in turn, would lead almost automagically to some initial understanding of what is happening in the far South of Thailand, assuming you were only just a teensy bit curious. For a start, most of the roughly 6,000 estimated deaths were Muslim. Most of the known 54 beheadings? Muslim. And so on.

It's not simple or simplistic. You are right about Israel. But you could also know that the separatists have turned down and even violently expelled outsiders who offered to help, including those from close-by countries. When the Indonesian head of "Asean al-Qaeda" or Jemaah Islamiyah (the Bali bombers) tried to hide in the South, the separatists tossed him out in hours. He was arrested, baffled and lonely in Ayutthaya, and has since 2003 come to know the far southern edge of eastern Cuba extremely well from his quarters there, free room and board included.

Nana???.... if you're worried about bombs, then probably the safest place to be now is Nana.... haven't you noticed it's about 70% Muslim?

That's a coincidence. More than 70 per cent of terrorist attacks are on Muslims.

Edited by wandasloan
  • Like 1

No shocks there, the day is coming!

More inside information by one of Thai Visa's many erudite contributers.........

Will it be a Wednesday.............................Because I have the plumer comming on Wednesday..................................w00t.gif

'plumer'

Do you mean plumber old boy?

Did you understand what he said? If so dont worry about tha spellen. OK?

• Like 1

It's been 2,000+ years since the last miracle. Virgins in Nana would certainly constitute one.

I believe they are promised 72 (where from?)but only after reaching Paradise, foolishly believing there is one.

I'm sure these people can operate here with relative impugnity. The Iranians were only discovered when they detonated their bomb accidentally.

Edited by Bpuumike

More inside information by one of Thai Visa's many erudite contributers.........

Will it be a Wednesday.............................Because I have the plumer comming on Wednesday..................................w00t.gif

Hope he brings u plenty plumbs ......

It's been 2,000+ years since the last miracle. Virgins in Nana would certainly constitute one.

I believe they are promised 72 (where from?)but only after reaching Paradise, foolishly believing there is one.

I'm sure these people can operate here with relative impugnity. The Iranians were only discovered when they detonated their bomb accidentally.

Yep 72 but I always thought that was quite stingy of the big boss. After the guy has gone through the 72 then what has he got to look forward to?

Nana or anywhere else are locations that full of civilians, why should be targeted by thoses devils? do they have the mandateship from God to take the life of anyone at any where?

The comment saying "Muslims use Nana for their 60 virgins" this is untrue and silly propaganda that should not be used here, where did you find this? Nana offers virgins ..!!! Pls stop this ridiculous sarcasm,

these terrorist vagabonds of hizbollah they should be hunted and thrown in jail, Nana, or anywhere else are just locations with full crow of civilians, No one has the right to end somone's life by no matter reason, who commit such bombing crime to kill civlians shluld be sentenced to dealth with no any liency,

Anyone cought should go for heavy sentence otherwises this devil minded terrosit group will keep coming again and again, to spoil around,

Then the West can bring in the Al-Nusra Front to foment a Syrian type chaos in the LOS. Gotta keep the Western defense contractors in the green. Nothing like a good civil war on somebody else's turf to make that happen. Red against Yellow, Yellow against Red, and imported Wahabi jihadists added to the mix to counter the Hezbollah insurgency, while destabilizing the region and loping off the heads of Buddhist and Shia infidels. Let's see if that fire get's stoked up or not. What do the Shi'ite's gain by attacks in Thailand? Their a long way form home, and for what purpose? The majority of Thai Muslims are Sunnis. This doesn't add up. All it tells me that there is a good chance of bomb attacks starting to happen throughout Thailand and then blamed on Hebollah. Who's really behind the curtain pulling the levers?

Just my humble analysis. I know nothing.

I do not know why article uses word "sneaking"

Thai authorities do not run any checks on anyone entering Thailand, they issue visa's to pretty anyone with cash payment.

Hezbollah is a worldwide network who sneak into many countries, in Thailand, they simply fly in without any problems or questions

Edited by Pralaad

Any place full of western tourists is a major target, and no amount of muslims in the area would be off-putting to extremists. They actually that muslim deaths are perfectly acceptable and are doing them a favour by making them martyrs. That is how they have been conditioned to think.

Also, Israelis are only a preferred target, but almost all westerners are seen as being anti-Islamic and sympathizers to the Israelis.

So Nana, Khao San Rd, Phuket, Pattaya, Krabi etc etc are all potential targets, and especially Khao San with it's huge amount of cheap Charlie backpackers.... It would not be hard for them to walk into the road with a backpack full of explosives and lean it against a wall in a restaurant, and then have a quick meal and then walk off and accidentally leave it there and then set it off by mobile phone once they were safely one street away.

Thailand must be so attractive nowadays to Islamic terrorists.

They see that the police are just so inept and security is as slack as it comes.... Loads of westerners, easy to get fake ID and passports, over 120 terrorist attacks in BKK with NO arrests and even that people can get on planes without a ticket or ID.

This is a paradise for terror groups. They could probably set off bombs a few times a day and totally evade detection..... That is what Thailand and its laughable security services are screaming out to the world.

Thanks to the latest information that Thailand is the 'place to be' for terrorists, it is going to attract the worst of the worst, this could be the end of Thailand and its tourism.

• Like 2

But there are still threats.

Jewish and Israeli events need to be super aware of security here.

Just getting into the weekly Chabad events involves some serious screening. It's necessary though.

Wow, It's well handy you're here to advise the Israelis as they probably have no idea about security here (despite being probably the most efficient and effective information gathering and security force in the World).

Believe they will very much appreciate your valuable input - is there a better word for "moron" ? Yupp: Cacruden, whatever that means... Quite sure also all Nana lovers will certainly buy you a beer for this idiotic pointer...

I've long thought that mate and avoided the place accordingly. A single entrance U shaped plaza, all it has (the last time I looked) to prevent vehicles entering is a single flimsy fold down metal pole. A disaster waiting to happen should sinister minded people wish it to be. On a busy night it would dwarf the tragedy that took place in Bali a decade ago.

Been saying the same thing myself for many, many years now. Numerous persons of the particular faith that loves blowing people up live just across the road. Is one of the reasons I stay away from there at night when transiting through BKK. Many other options these days.

Believe they will very much appreciate your valuable input - is there a better word for "moron" ? Yupp: Cacruden, whatever that means... Quite sure also all Nana lovers will certainly buy you a beer for this idiotic pointer...

Am thinking the word you are trying to find a better meaning to may just apply to your good self. Cacruden has put forward a valid point. You have not sir.

This is certainly not news. Terrorists have been active here for quite some time. I wouldn't want to be around for the backlash if they push too far. If they ever make the mistake of offending certain institutions, Thailand could become a world leader in dealing with these people.

• Like 1

Just who believes Israeli News agencies? They have been spying on Israeli sites? In Thailand? Hezbollah are the defenders of Lebanon who successfully defeated the Israeli invaders. They were only recently declared terrorists by the EU, and that was under US pressure as the Hezbollah fought the Al Qaeda in Syria. Don't fall for the Zionist media . Research.

USA, Canada, Australia...

The EU had a decision on this since 2005, made binding 2013 - after the terrorist attack in Bulgaria (2012).

Hezbollah isn't all that popular in Lebanon right now, something to do with siding with Assad.

Yes those 3 countries and a few US dependent islands against the rest of the world.Terrorist attack in Bulgaria, as reported by Israel once again. Zero proof it had anything to do with Hezbollah.