Chocolate Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns

osmar

Thats viila price not theirs .

Considerably cheaper if u buy direct from them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not really. I have bought direct from Lady Pie shop in Chern Talay and it's the exact same price as Villa. Only if a registered retail shop does any discount kick in when buying from Lady Pie.

• Like 1

Not really. I have bought direct from Lady Pie shop in Chern Talay and it's the exact same price as Villa. Only if a registered retail shop does any discount kick in when buying from Lady Pie.

I bought 6 hot cross buns from their shop the other day for 180 & their pies are always cheaper than the price I see in Villa Chalong.

I bought 6 hot cross buns from their shop the other day for 180 & their pies are always cheaper than the price I see in Villa Chalong.

Cost you more in fuel than you save mate

If i could buy their pies for 60 baht as mentioned which is what they are worth i would buy a dozen or so at their shop

Cost you more in fuel than you save mate

If i could buy their pies for 60 baht as mentioned which is what they are worth i would buy a dozen or so at their shop

You think I went all the way there just to buy hot cross buns. I do have a business to run which does take me to far away places such as Cherng Talay. As for their pies I reckon they are the best in town & whatever the price is certainly cheaper than flying to OZ or NZ to get a pie. If they are too expensive for you then no doubt you just eat something else but if wanting a taste of home without going there then I am happy to pay.

• Like 1

Only joking Valentine, don't take it to heart

To expensive for me, i thought you new better, i do not have to work to live very comfortably

The price of her pies has gone from 90 to 120 baht in villa mart and have more fill and less meat in my opinion

and you have to heat them yourself and do not taste as good as they did

4 pies for 150 baht in aussie supermarkets and one hot delicious homemade pie for approx 150 baht including service in a cafe