Fakers

MsPhilippines

It's a troll. whistling.gif

Go away -- you social cripple.

you could be saying that about 90% of TV posters, why scare one of the onyl girls away, brave enough to come here?

The OP's not a troll. My reply was directed at the sad creep who replied to her as such.

how do you know that ARTHURWAIT is a social cripple, also a sad creep,?? please tell,

you have such a way with words

jake

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

India has a profound influence on the "white" race, and share many facial feautures.

Indians and Iranians seem to also have similar features.

Asians, do not, they look asian and there is no confusion

Yes about the similarity between Indians and Europeans.

Iranians and Turks invaded India and a lot of interbreeding happened. Before that period, Iran and Turkey were invaed by Arabs and most people were forced to convert to Islam.

"Asians do not" etc..... you mean Orientals, or Oriental Asians. East of India, people look increasingly Oriental, increasingly like Han Chinese. West of India, people look increasingly Arabic.

the sincerely held belief standard really needs to be worked over. its a problem for everyone.

so Ms Philipines

it is very possible that this man did not lie

have you considered that?

he could very well be an Indian living in Britain, and for example, the British East India Company and many others span hundreds of years of shared history.

You could have easily verified his appearance using LINE or any other face to face cell phone service,

just sayin

you may have crushed his feelings,

you only think he lied,

maybe, he did not

you have to consider this, in order to remain credible

You are entitled, in every way to reject a person for any reason, race included, I am not an advocate of going against chemistry, but, you may have over reacted based on your own expectations, and nothing to do with the man

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/176643/East-India-Company

Well, yeah i consider that. I ask him to go on Skype with me and all he shows was his very dark hand and stop communicating me when i begin to ask about his parents and where originally he came from and to send me more photos together with his 6 years old daughter..... Cause he always send me the same photos since the beginning we started to communicate.

the sincerely held belief standard really needs to be worked over. its a problem for everyone.

so Ms Philipines

he could very well be an Indian living in Britain, and for example, the British East India Company and many others span hundreds of years of shared history.

You could have easily verified his appearance using LINE or any other face to face cell phone service,

just sayin

you only think he lied,

maybe, he did not

You are entitled, in every way to reject a person for any reason, race included, I am not an advocate of going against chemistry, but, you may have over reacted based on your own expectations, and nothing to do with the man

Well, yeah i consider that. I ask him to go on Skype with me and all he shows was his very dark hand and stop communicating me when i begin to ask about his parents and where originally he came from and to send me more photos together with his 6 years old daughter..... Cause he always send me the same photos since the beginning we started to communicate.

I am lonely and if you want my skypeadress....just ask.

so Ms Philipines

just sayin

you only think he lied,

maybe, he did not

and i never rejected him infact i continue to communicate hoping that oneday he will tell me the truth... but he stop communicating when i ask more photos and i tell him to stop telling about his business and how rich he was or how many cars he owned how much money he got on hs bank... sound so stupid but i tried to be nice at him . Hello Im a human and im not capable to hurt any ones feeling... it was just my thought asking WHATS WRONG WITH THAT MAN? and i tell him i wasn't communicating him to discuss how rich he was , but to get to now him to developed a good friendship. and who knows.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

MsPhilippines, on 18 Apr 2014 - 20:35, said:Quote

He don't have to fake his identity, Using another persons image its not good. Anyway thats all.. thanks for your time

The unfortunate thing about online dating is that you are at the mercy of the person you are talking to and fighting with your own imagination as to what the person will be like in real life

For sure you could imagine the surprise when I met K. Chompu, a 25 yo medical technician working in a top hospital in Bkk. Below is not the picture used for the profile..................sad.png

post-76988-0-22570200-1397878075_thumb.j

Uncomfortable first meeting I can tell you.......................tongue.png

Edit: Removed unwanted code

Edited by chrisinth

so Ms Philipines

just sayin

you only think he lied,

maybe, he did not

Im sorry for you.

• Like 1

There are honest guys there are not honest guys same goes for girls. Don't give up you might find something good. But for both honest guys and girls its always a risk as there are many fakers and liars. This is not only online but in real life too.

Personally I met plenty of girls from online without problems.

• Like 1

Oh God. He sound like and Indian

Oh God not an Indian! Maybe if you stopped judging people based on their race, people won't feel the need to lie about it.

It's not about racism but rather him lying to her and then you know her expectations of him were not what she was looking for. He claims england so anyone would assume farang guy then finds out it is an indian. Anyone would react like her.

I understand that, but if he fakes his profile he obviously feels embarrassed about who he is and that makes me feel sorry for him. That's not directly her fault but it demonstrates a characteristic that's dominant among a lot of Thai women that she so very well illustrated with the comment "Oh God. He sound like an Indian". In a perfect world she shouldn't have to tolerate liars but he wouldn't have felt the need to lie either if Thai women didn't discriminate against Indians so much. As far as I'm concerned they're both equally at fault here.

I don't see why he would lie though, unless it was a scam. If he genuinely wanted a relationship then eventually they would need to meet so perhaps there was some misunderstanding. He could very well have been English, just be of Indian descent. There are heaps of Indians in England, to assume someone from England to be Caucasian is a bit ignorant, a majority of English people aren't.

Edited by wprime

its a lack of faith that makes people afraid.

keep in mind,

you are talking about a ghost.

you can never know who is on the other side of an internet message,

surely, you are aware, people lie on the web, all the time

my eperience is, women hide their weight

i am sorry for you too.

i wont level down for a guy has a poor mind like you... smile.png

so enjoy....

Good for you!

Remember that the creeps trying to put you down are just rejects who can't find girls in their own countries. Most of them only ever marry prostitutes or low class women with crappy jobs and no assets.

Once again, sorry to hear about your troubles on the dating site. You'll bounce back. You'll end up much stronger and wiser.

• Like 1

i am sorry for you too.

i wont level down for a guy has a poor mind like you... smile.png

so enjoy....

Good for you!

Remember that the creeps trying to put you down are just rejects who can't find girls in their own countries. Most of them only ever marry prostitutes or low class women with crappy jobs and no assets.

Once again, sorry to hear about your troubles on the dating site. You'll bounce back. You'll end up much stronger and wiser.

excuse me pal,

i married a poor farmers daughter who had nothing,,,,,, what you think is nothing anyway, money ect,,

but take it from me,, she,s got a heart of gold,,

and do you no what,

im man enough to say it on here, i love her with all my heart, shes a great wife and a wonderfull loving mother,,

life and love isnt just about money,,,,

jake,

and im from wangnamyen, the same place as this lady,,,

55555+

He got so close, yet so far..

I don't condone illegal activity but come on.

The worst type of con man I've ever heard of.

Usually they're more tricky than this, right?

I expected to read some detailed, well organized scam that was well planned !!

I'm glad to see the OP didn't play victim to his childish games.

You go girl ^^,

• Like 1

Good for you!

excuse me pal,

i married a poor farmers daughter who had nothing,,,,,, what you think is nothing anyway, money ect,,

and do you no what,

im man enough to say it on here, i love her with all my heart, shes a great wife and a wonderfull loving mother,,

This thread is not about you.

The thread is about a woman from the Philippines who had a bad experience on a dating site.

If you want to discuss your wife, start a new thread.

not the first time I heard an asian say she didnt like Indians

i have actually sat at a bar in soi 6, pattaya, and watched the girsl turn away in disgust every indian that walked past and stopped to look at them. in dubai the local clubs/discos charge all indians a hefty fee to enter the clubs as the girls hate them as they are known to be pests and .. well i wont say what they do because it is quite disgusting.

anyhow indians are not liked at all by many asian girls.

Edited by jonesthebaker

Good for you!

excuse me pal,

and do you no what,

This thread is not about you.

The thread is about a woman from the Philippines who had a bad experience on a dating site.

If you want to discuss your wife, start a new thread.

dont yopu think your a cleaver &lt;deleted&gt;

Im sorry for you.

Ouch! biggrin.png

Maybe she thinks i am an Indian too !

You may not look like an indian otherwise your behaviour is much more unpleasant you need to rest sir maybe your old enough to understand the message.. Your reaction describes who you are and it sounds like your guilty from your past maybe you faking some else and you relate yourself thats why you reacted so GUILTY. Relax... smile.png

RELAX!!!!!!! AND ENJOY SONGKRAN

post-191380-0-58698500-1397919332_thumb.

Edited by MsPhilippines

Im sorry for you.

Ouch! biggrin.png

Maybe she thinks i am an Indian too !

You may not look like an indian otherwise your behaviour is much more unpleasant you need to rest sir maybe your old enough to understand the message.. Your reaction describes who you are and it sounds like your guilty from your past maybe you faking some else and you relate yourself thats why you reacted so GUILTY. Relax... smile.png