Wife asks for money to massage me?

kwaussie

How does this work?

Been together 4 years, while waiting on final visa to Australia i pay for her to get massage lessons from official school in Bangkok and has certificates.

She can make $60 hour in Aussie, anyway when i ask for massage she say i have to pay her small amount as teacher say if she doesn't charge she can get very sick

she even say if family member still have to charge something.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just superstition, like giving a wallet without money in it. Don't mind it, jut give her a baht for luck. She starts charging 300 an hour then you got a problem.

Oz

Yeah, what you said I reckon.

A similar thing was when I bought a kitchen knife during a short stay and gave it to GF's mum before we left. She insisted on paying for it (20bht) otherwise it was a gift and a gift of a knife brings bad luck. (or means something bad)

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

Start charging her for sex. Explain that if not paid - it's a bad omen. See what happens.

BTW, I've heard of this superstition only applied to 'magic' and readings of future, - never to massage, treatment of condition, operation, etc.

"Start charging her for sex. Explain that if not paid - it's a bad omen. See what happens."

For this to be analogous, there's a few assumptions buried in that idea.

1. That he's been training as a prostitute and his teacher told him to charge.

2. That if she has to pay for it, she may find better value from another supplier.

And, of course, she may decide that she's the one who should be charging.

Interesting, I too married a masseuse. At the time she was working in a Centro-esthetico (sp) in Rome pummelling over-weight Italian ladies who hoped that a bit of pain would return them to the svelte shape of their youth.

Wifey's services were charged out at 50 Euro an hour (although she got paid a fraction of that), this was 10 years ago, so I can quite see the $60 an hour figure.

Meanwhile, she too 'charges' me for a massage, invariably ends up with nookie mind :P

Jessefrank

Her friend sets up table at markets and also works from home and charges $60 hour

It does seem excessive as same price at Shopping malls but she is always busy as very good.

And no doesnt do extras, strictly massage

• Like 1

Jessefrank

Her friend sets up table at markets and also works from home and charges $60 hour

It does seem excessive as same price at Shopping malls but she is always busy as very good.

And no doesnt do extras, strictly massage

Keeping in check when she works ?

It again amazes me how you farangs know very little. You, as the husband, can find a woman 1/2 the age of your wife tonight. She knows that. She need to accumulate some money before you leaver her - and you will around 5-7 years. She does not want to be left with nothing.

is this a true and accurate description of the thinking of all Thai women?

I wanted to pick up on that she can earn 60$ an hour in Oz.

So a Thai massage is more than 60$ an hour there w00t.gif

not sure if my mother inlaw (uggh that sounds horrible. My dads wife sounds better) makes decent coin doing massages in Brisbane. Ive no idea if happy endings are involved or not but the joint has a special on at the moment @ $60.00 for the hour.

http://www.mystylethaimassage.com/