Wheres the best place for seafood in Pattaya?

LuckyLucas

If I was entertaining friends in Pattaya I would probably take them to the Hilton on Friday evening rather than waste time looking for good value in Walking Street.

If my friends were a bit adventurous I would probably take them to one of the Thai buffet places. They are good fun in a group and fair value, though some are much better than others.

• Like 1

You might try Pupen Restaurant on Jomtien Beach Rd.; a lot of folks love it.

xcool.png.pagespeed.ic.jz1nB6CMOI.png

I would pronounce it Buu Ben (ปูเป็น)= crab [still] alive... best value for money near Pattaya, further south in Ban Ampore or Bang Saree even more options... Walking Street? Non rip off?

LL, you should dare to explore your surroundings... to me, it sounds like you are a Pattaya bound pedestrian, relying on BahtBuses and MC's, = the lowest lifeform of foreigner represented here... Do yourself a favour and hire a car to take your friends around!

I suggest you do a search as there have been a lot of threads about this

the most recent one is here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/711347-sea-food-restaurants/

Excellent point. We don't need 2 threads discussing this. So I'll close this and we can continue the discussion in the above thread.

Thanks for the heads up!

Topic Closed.