Fatal Bangkok crash: Teenager sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for reckless driving

webfact

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the mental anguish this young lady will carry with her for the rest of her life. Is sufficient punishment. Past is past. No reason to destroy her life, even more than it is. Western ideology does not fit in a Buddhist culture and it shouldn't fit in either. I understand restitution and revenge, when you go looking for revenge dig two graves, ........it was a tragic accident leave it at that.......

This young lady would probably only feel more guilty if she running over a Soi dog!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What is wrong in Thailand? Why rich kids get away with killing other people in road accidents?

...ahhh...chai krap...me forget allady something...Ms. Orachon was spared from prison because of her influential family

How stupid of me.

There was mention of her cold heartedly standing beside the wreckage talking on the mobile. Is it just my imagination or is this an attitude that is growing internationally, not just here. Don't threaten the sisterhood. We are too strong for you.

well we cant have the hi-so's actually apying for their crimes with real punishment can we. One again we see how pathetic this cout system is when it comes to punishing the rich. Why arent her parents charged for buying her the car when she was under age?, they are the ones that are equally responsible for giving her the car in the first place. She should be doing time in jail with loss of licence for life, thats what she took, 9 lives and the stuck up little sh*t thinks she is being hard dne by, this is pathetic, lock the bitch up.

"Why arent her parents charged for buying her the car when she was under age?, they are the ones that are equally responsible for giving her the car in the first place."

It wasn't her car or the parents car, that's why.

• Like 1

well we cant have the hi-so's actually apying for their crimes with real punishment can we. One again we see how pathetic this cout system is when it comes to punishing the rich. Why arent her parents charged for buying her the car when she was under age?, they are the ones that are equally responsible for giving her the car in the first place. She should be doing time in jail with loss of licence for life, thats what she took, 9 lives and the stuck up little sh*t thinks she is being hard dne by, this is pathetic, lock the bitch up.

"Why arent her parents charged for buying her the car when she was under age?, they are the ones that are equally responsible for giving her the car in the first place."

It wasn't her car or the parents car, that's why.

OK these stories get pushed around a little SO====Who's car was it ??? Then tell me what you have to say about the lender.??

Ok she gets probation for killing 9 people" Incredible "

So then its safe to assume that the the RED BULL Grandson should get a suspended sentence for killing a cop.

We have not heard anything about RED BULL grandson Now I know why they call it RED BULL

Ok she gets probation for killing 9 people" Incredible "

So then its safe to assume that the the RED BULL Grandson should get a suspended sentence for killing a cop.

We have not heard anything about RED BULL grandson Now I know why they call it RED BULL

He's gone and that case will not resurface I am pretty sure, again it boils down to ฿฿฿

I think the mental anguish this young lady will carry with her for the rest of her life. Is sufficient punishment. Past is past. No reason to destroy her life, even more than it is. Western ideology does not fit in a Buddhist culture and it shouldn't fit in either. I understand restitution and revenge, when you go looking for revenge dig two graves, ........it was a tragic accident leave it at that.......

Well done for imbecile post of the day. What does a lass causing nine deaths while in control of a vehicle she wasn't qualified to drive while gassing on her iPhone have to do with Buddhist culture or Western Ideology? Just what planet are you from?

planet Re Tard

Out of curiosity, what would be the punishment for 16 year old say in US or AU or UK?

In New Zealand....life imprisonment....with a minimum chance of parole of 17 - 21 years...and restitution to the victims families (however small the amount is)...plus (possibly) a lifelong ban from ever driving a motor vehicle again.

Nothing against the girl but, I am shocked to see the verdict. 9 deaths and she walks as if nothing happened....... What I can compare this with is the Rape case happened in India more than an year ago. Even though there was a Juvenile involved and laws were on his side he was punished harshly. In India that was a case which brought whole Capital to standstill where common people protested continuously to demand justice. A fast track court was put in place to punish persons who committed that crime and that set a benchmark for such cases .

What type of benchmark will this set in Thailand?

Edited by tamvine

The prison term, however, was commuted to four year probation instead with 48 hours of charity working for one year.

Thank you daddy for paying for this.

Daddy, iphone 6 will be out in July I need that.

whoever wrote the above article, don't quit your day job!

above