All Thai women want to marry a foreigner?!?

catweazle08

Money is the root of all love.

A Thai woman not employed in some kind of "government" job is, when she gets to 35-50 with her one child fathered by an absentee scum ex-husband , getting to be anxious about her future.

If a farang turns up without a beer belly and has a nice smile and is "nam jai" (generous) and does not smoke and doesn't let alcohol dominate his life, then a Thai woman may see him as her passport to security. If he is a genuinely nice guy, who treats a woman well, she will reciprocate his generosity in spades and something close to what we usually call "love" will develop.

I like that end quote, "something close to love" will develop,

I hold out no such fantasy about love, after two marriages

dont give up on it mate,,

it just creeped up on me in thailand,,

it does happen

jake

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money is the root of all love.

A Thai woman not employed in some kind of "government" job is, when she gets to 35-50 with her one child fathered by an absentee scum ex-husband , getting to be anxious about her future.

If a farang turns up without a beer belly and has a nice smile and is "nam jai" (generous) and does not smoke and doesn't let alcohol dominate his life, then a Thai woman may see him as her passport to security. If he is a genuinely nice guy, who treats a woman well, she will reciprocate his generosity in spades and something close to what we usually call "love" will develop.

I like that end quote, "something close to love" will develop,

I hold out no such fantasy about love, after two marriages

dont give up on it mate,,

it just creeped up on me in thailand,,

it does happen

jake

admittedly, I wasnt with a girl who is able to fully love, and likely, never will.

I intentionally pick girls who are out of reach it seems, and I have been doing that for a few years now.

I am sure the arm chair psychologists have terms for all that,

I just call it, worthwhile challenges and dont want full commitments anymore,

there is too much left to do in life, than get sucked in to another females distress, and whether they be thai, american, or anything, they are all in some need, whether it be financially, or emotionally,

we have choices they dont

Edited by Scarpolo
  • Like 1

They sure do and they don't care if they are already married to a westerner. They will still go after him blatantly I might add.

Saw it many times. I asked my staff why and they said farang have money.

you are saying that they dont care if they are married already?

I can tell you one thing, when I walked alone in Chiang Mai, the massgage girls and bar girls all tried to reel me in

when I walked with a thai girl next to me, they all shut up fast

• Like 1

99.99% of ALL women marry for status and a lot of that is $$$.

Its the nature of the beast.

Even if that was true (which it isn't) then what percentage of women worldwide are as thick, as conditioned and as unenlightened as this lot?

They sure do and they don't care if they are already married to a westerner. They will still go after him blatantly I might add.

It takes two to tango. If one is being pursued, he can only be caught if he wants to be caught. Can't put it all on the woman.

It takes two to tango. If one is being pursued, he can only be caught if he wants to be caught. Can't put it all on the woman.

At this very moment I know of three ladies married to "not well" farangs who are searching for a farang replacement, the guys are not dead yet......sad.png

At this very moment I know of three ladies married to "not well" farangs who are searching for a farang replacement, the guys are not dead yet......sad.png

You cannot beat true love. :)

• Like 2

This appears to refute various claims on these forums that suggest Thais don't "plan ahead."

By the way, my comments were regarding Thai women who allegedly go after married farangs, not Thais already married to farangs but seeking replacements.

Well if you'd said you know one lady, then i could entertain the notion that she was a nasty piece of work but you're saying you know three!!!

This suggests that the marriages they're involved in are business transactions, plain & simple . . . whether the ailing husbands knew that or not is largely beside the point.

Those women have every right to secure their future, don't they?

that would depend on how you define "lady"

• Like 1

Well if you'd said you know one lady, then i could entertain the notion that she was a nasty piece of work but you're saying you know three!!!

This suggests that the marriages they're involved in are business transactions, plain & simple . . . whether the ailing husbands knew that or not is largely beside the point.

Those women have every right to secure their future, don't they?

I suppose there are different of degrees of your word "secure". Can I assume you then have told your lady to start looking, you know, phone numbers, monthly cash injection, as it might be possible you could pop off at any time, which you might ?

Your post made out that those three Thai women were heartless cows who, instead of keeping vigil at their sick husbands' bedsides, are actually out looking for replacements.

I'm saying that those relationships had sweet FA to do with love in the first place and everything to do with a business deal.

The men needed company and a regular shag while the women needed some dosh, bills paid and a roof overhead.

With the guys on their way out having made little or no provision for their wives upon their departure, why would anyone be surprised they're looking for new men?

How do you know they have made "no provisions" ? and why are you sucking up to hookers ?

How do you know they have made "no provisions" ? and why are you sucking up to hookers ?

I don't know they haven't made any provision but I suppose if they had, those women would maybe be more inclined to play nurse.

What do you mean "sucking up to hookers"? Are you suggesting that even though they agreed to marry for money, because their husbands are dying, the basis of those marriages should now shift from financial to emotional?

If you are then answer me this; If during the course of those marriages, the wives developed some kind of condition which meant they would die or couldn't shag or cook or clean any more; would you slate the husbands for looking elsewhere?

Hmm, didn't think so.

They are oldish ladies, one is 58. Nothing to do with YOU assuming they are heartless, more to do with cash flow that they are used to.

Now, have you told your lady to look around, after all I have lost friends via natural causes in their twenties.

PS. One lady has been married for many years and did live in the UK for some of those years.

Oh so you weren't suggesting the wives were somehow wrong to be looking for replacements?

Of course I haven't told my woman to look around. Why on earth would I do that? It's hardly the same thing is it? Those husbands in your post are as good as dead and have probably told their renta-wives.

If my relationship was based on financial compensation (a ridiculous notion) and I was on my last legs, I probably wouldn't encourage my partner to look around but I wouldn't slag off for doing so. I'd be a man and accept what I had; I'd accept that her life would continue not behave like a Pharaoh and have the poor cow sealed in the tomb with me.

I dunno, maybe you're one of those men who think that a relationship founded on money can turn into love.

While I won't deny it's possible, in most cases, it's total delusion.

Edited by HardenedSoul

natural causes, in their 20's?

man, UK is harsh huh

Nobody knows whats around the corner in their life. I lost two friends in their twenties. One heart failure, one from brain stuff.

I one day years ago woke up going blind w00t.gif . So H and S is talking crap again cos he is an invincible young guy, but it's all OK for shit stuff if the farang is an old guy. rolleyes.gif

Of course I haven't told my woman to look around. Why on earth would I do that? It's hardly the same thing is it? If my relationship was based on financial compensation (a ridiculous notion) and I was on my last legs, I probably wouldn't encourage my partner to look around but I wouldn't slag off for doing so. I'd be a man and accept what I had; I'd accept that her life would continue not behave like a Pharaoh and have the poor cow sealed in the tomb with me.

Sorry but what do you mean I didn't answer your question?

Look, obviously, you're grumpy about getting older and feel you're somehow being unfairly treated by younger posters because of it. The truth of the matter, however, is that you and others like you on here strut around as if advanced years somehow makes your opinions on relationships and women more valid than the younger members.

It doesn't

I'd never be stupid or arrogant enough to say that there was nothing my elders could teach me but it'll be a cold day in hell when I take advice about women and relationships from a pool of men who see nothing daft about comparing a relationship based on money favourably with one based on good, old-fashioned love and respect just because they may have failed to make the latter variant work for them.

The facts are that I'm 47 and I've managed to get to this point with relationships without accumulating baggage, resentment and hostility towards women and, I dunno about you, but I think that's quite healthy.

• Like 1

a Thai woman will never marry a poor Farang you dont have to be a rocket scientist to work that out.

There are plenty of Thai women married to potless farangs.

I know two couples in which the Thai woman is supporting the farang husband/BF.

• Like 1

I am old now more importantly understand thai' women's motives I have a good teacher I'm married to a lovely Thai lady she educated me. To put it simple whatever money you bring to Thailand be prepared to lose it. take care

All Thai women want to marry a foreigner...mmm!

Why not tell us why your woman married you....

Now the BS will begin.

My bet is over 85% did it for the cash.

How many of you are in the 15% +\-

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Now the BS will begin.

Not me, not anyone here. They may think they are but.....................whistling.gif

• Like 1

natural causes, in their 20's?

man, UK is harsh huh

Nobody knows whats around the corner in their life. I lost two friends in their twenties. One heart failure, one from brain stuff.

I one day years ago woke up going blind w00t.gif . So H and S is talking crap again cos he is an invincible young guy, but it's all OK for shit stuff if the farang is an old guy. rolleyes.gif

I have had several drop in their 40's, but 20's, no, unless they shot themselves,

a few did that, mostly depressed from drugs

Now the BS will begin.

Not me, not anyone here. They may think they are but.....................whistling.gif

You're on the money mate.