All Thai women want to marry a foreigner?!?

catweazle08

ok ill go first,,,,

ok at first it was me who brought the money to our relationship,

i paid for our HOME, not expencive,maybe a little over a million,

i paid and built out pig pens,, a little over 300,000

but now, it is my wife who works the farm a lot more then i do,

im away working all over the world,

so the farm, its abnout 70% 30% the work load, and the farm now pays for everything,,

my money just keep going in my bank,,

jake

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill go first,,,,

so the farm, its abnout 70% 30% the work load, and the farm now pays for everything,,

jake

You provided security .....you have a child together......you are not there alot because of work......house in the vicinity of wifes family.......mate....your wife hit the jackpot.

you forgot to mention, am also very ver handsum,,,,lol

Hmmm...never ever seen a photo from you.....but.....doubting though...lol.

Edit to add; as long as the heart is in the correct place.

Edited by benalibina
  • Like 1

I think most Thai women want to marry someone with whom they can be happy. Unfortunately, many Thai women cannot attract the quality of Thai men they can be happy together, often because of her poorly planned decisions earlier in life, such as not studying hard or forgetting to use a condom. As a consequence, they look for a foreigner as he is more accepting of her lack of education, Thai male spawn, etc.

I see it more as a choice of last resorts for many Thai females. There are some well educated, childless young Thai women who look for foreign husbands as they believe, rightly or wrongly that western men make better fathers, are less likely to cheat and so on. I don't know if money has so much to do with it as money will never make you happy long term.

Tips: Spawn is used to refer to the eggs of fish or frogs, as well their offspring. Spawning is laying and fertilizing of eggs by fish and frogs. In business, spawn is used figuratively to describe creating or initiating new ideas or strategies.

Want to Learn More Words Like spawn?

Discover How You Can Improve Your

Vocabulary 10 to 100 Times Faster with

"Going to grade school"

Dear Friend,

The definition and lessons for the word spawn were made available by the new idea of, "Going to grade school"

The Power Vocabulary Builder will help you develop a fuller, richer vocabulary 10 to 100 times faster than any other program available.

While the quote is technically correct, spawn is widely used in the US to refer to the child of an individual, an is not necessarily derogatory. It's just slang.

If it was used in the UK, it would be "bloody spawn." tongue.png

Londoner's would say "Sprog"

• Like 1

I think most Thai women want to marry someone with whom they can be happy. Unfortunately, many Thai women cannot attract the quality of Thai men they can be happy together, often because of her poorly planned decisions earlier in life, such as not studying hard or forgetting to use a condom. As a consequence, they look for a foreigner as he is more accepting of her lack of education, Thai male spawn, etc.

I see it more as a choice of last resorts for many Thai females. There are some well educated, childless young Thai women who look for foreign husbands as they believe, rightly or wrongly that western men make better fathers, are less likely to cheat and so on. I don't know if money has so much to do with it as money will never make you happy long term.

Tips: Spawn is used to refer to the eggs of fish or frogs, as well their offspring. Spawning is laying and fertilizing of eggs by fish and frogs. In business, spawn is used figuratively to describe creating or initiating new ideas or strategies.

Want to Learn More Words Like spawn?

Discover How You Can Improve Your

Vocabulary 10 to 100 Times Faster with

"Going to grade school"

Dear Friend,

The definition and lessons for the word spawn were made available by the new idea of, "Going to grade school"

The Power Vocabulary Builder will help you develop a fuller, richer vocabulary 10 to 100 times faster than any other program available.

While the quote is technically correct, spawn is widely used in the US to refer to the child of an individual, an is not necessarily derogatory. It's just slang.

If it was used in the UK, it would be "bloody spawn." tongue.png

Londoner's would say "Sprog"

I can't write here what I was called as a London kid............whistling.gif ...........was none of those. smile.png

• Like 1

ok ill go first,,,,

jake

Ok; lovely girl, business owner, from a sound middle class family.

She has her own money.

Yes, financial security is important for her but honesty in love is the priority.

Her previous Thai/Chinese bf left for a younger girl.

I will not do that.

I will honour her and be the best man I can always.

Together for 2 years, engaged, and will marry later in the year.

No other girl I find more loving, beautiful, caring, and honest.

I will respect her and family always and she will do likewise.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

ok ill go first,,,,

jake

She has her own money.

Yes, financial security is important for her but honesty in love is the priority.

I will not do that.

Good luck...thumbsup.gif

I was with a lady for twenty odd years just the same, I could not believe the shit I had to deal with when she decided to do something different..w00t.gif

• Like 1

As you rarely see wealthy or even just independent Thai women married to foreigners, I would surmise it is a social stigma. If poor women seek out men to marry for economic reasons, where I'm from that's called gold digging and is usually seen as a sustainable form of prostitution- it isn't considered an admirable and even desirable trait like foreign men in Thailand seem to view it .

• Like 1

As you rarely see wealthy or even just independent Thai women married to foreigners, I would surmise it is a social stigma. If poor women seek out men to marry for economic reasons, where I'm from that's called gold digging and is usually seen as a sustainable form of prostitution- it isn't considered an admirable and even desirable trait like foreign men in Thailand seem to view it .

LOS women DO marry LOS blokes purely for his financial (Gov job) position, even though they don't like the bloke...........

I know westerners married to bar girls some are happy and not being ripped off, some not so. I know some married to rich girls who take care of their needs their are happy, but some others who have to pay for everything are not.Some married to farm girls who are happy, some who pay for ..... You know. If a marriage works,it works because both partners want it to work. If one half excepts their being ripped off it's their problem.

Thai girls want to marry someone who will look after them and except their family as part of their life. This happens the world over. I have friends in the US whose wife's dumped them when their buisness was going bad and ran with what ever the lawyer could get.

Never go into a buisness or personal deal with more than you can lose.

ok ill go first,,,,

jake

She has her own money.

I will not do that.

Good luck...thumbsup.gif

I was with a lady for twenty odd years just the same, I could not believe the shit I had to deal with when she decided to do something different..w00t.gif

Edited by Blackfox

Trans, was that here or abroad?

Just out of interest.

Anyhow, thanks lads for the wish of good luck.

It feels good in every way so I'm happy...this Thai girl does want to marry me for all the right reasons, and yes, one of them is financial security. I'm well aware of that but, she was pursued by the black Mercedes, Armani suit wearing Thai businessman.

She did not feel happy in his company but does with me; and she felt it the moment we met, as did I.

Trans, was that here or abroad?

Just out of interest.

Anyhow, thanks lads for the wish of good luck.

It feels good in every way so I'm happy...this Thai girl does want to marry me for all the right reasons, and yes, one of them is financial security. I'm well aware of that but, she was pursued by the black Mercedes, Armani suit wearing Thai businessman.

She did not feel happy in his company but does with me; and she felt it the moment we met, as did I.

It was back home and haunts me every day, why, cos I still cannot understand why. BUT, thats life (it seems) and we (I) must move on. Still is very difficult. Yeh I am cracking on in years and perhaps makes it more difficult, buuuuuuuuut, when "true" love suddenly ends......WOW........

morning trans,,

yes mate ill agree with you again on this one,,,

its not just women who get hurt, in the heart,,

but it has tought me,, ill be the first to admit, my thai wife has tought me to be more chilled and look at things differently,

this world isnt all about money and posesions

ill tell you mate from my heart, IM BLOODY HAPPY HERE IN THAILAND, more then ive been before,,

and that down most part to my wife and now our daughter,

so yes im bloody glad this young thai lady wanted to marry a falang

jake,

sermon over,,lol

Mrs,Trans is my saviour, for sure, I got out of everything back home to try just one more thing before I went under. I am lucky that I can love someone to give my life, and I mean my life, yeh, that was my UK wife...........So I had to do something, take a chance...........So far lucky but who knows. smile.png

Think many of us here in LOS are doing the same thing, taking that chance, I know many that stuff didn't work out, BUT, they had the balls to try..thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

I've always been quite guarded with the love. Never married.

I actually saw a girl in Europe last year (Sweden) I nearly married 14 years ago.

When I told her I was partnered and happy in BKK, she asked "Is she 22 and beautiful". "No Anna, she is 36 and beautiful".

Her meaning and undertone was perhaps one of the reasons it didn't work.

I was all the more certain of my life in LOS...and I'm an Aussie.

Don't get me started on the Aussie chicks.

What do you do, what part of town are you in, and who do you know?

Get the f.....k.

I know westerners married to bar girls some are happy and not being ripped off, some not so. I know some married to rich girls who take care of their needs their are happy, but some others who have to pay for everything are not.Some married to farm girls who are happy, some who pay for ..... You know. If a marriage works,it works because both partners want it to work. If one half excepts their being ripped off it's their problem.

Thai girls want to marry someone who will look after them and except their family as part of their life. This happens the world over. I have friends in the US whose wife's dumped them when their buisness was going bad and ran with what ever the lawyer could get.

Never go into a buisness or personal deal with more than you can lose.

it is very true,

American women will go for the throat and never look back,

once they turn and become toxic, everyone suffers,

the best thing to do is get out, before anyone gets too burned

if that were true, then there wouldnt be so many females on websites talking in english looking for men,

even if half of them were con artists that still leaves thousands, that are legit looking for a man who will treat them well and not have two and three g/f's

that is why they seek foreigners,

because thai's treat them like door mats,

I have seen plenty of thai women with foreign men in the mall at Promenande and Fashion Island,

they seem very happy, usually well dressed and speaking english,

they cant all be losers looking to hook the fish

The reason they look for foreigners is that quality Thai men have taste. They wouldn't be caught dead with the butt-ugly, uneducated, uncultured skanks most Westerners seem to go for indiscriminately.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

nonsense,

"quality" thai men have a huge female population pool to swim in

"qulaity" thai men, are also regularly found, in massge parlors, having sex with anything that moves

they just do it in the dark, so their mothers dont find out

The reason they look for foreigners is that quality Thai men have taste. They wouldn't be caught dead with the butt-ugly, uneducated, uncultured skanks most Westerners seem to go for indiscriminately.

nonsense,

"qulaity" thai men, are also regularly found, in massge parlors, having sex with anything that moves

But it is true. Thai men with just a little savvy don't go for the uneducated, skanky trash that the majority of falangs fall for and empty their wallets to.

Fact is, you must have something more than $$$'s to lure the hotties we see and envy in Central.

Quite a lot more if they are to "marry a western man".

nonsense,

But it is true. Thai men with just a little savvy don't go for the uneducated, skanky trash that the majority of falangs fall for and empty their wallets to.

Fact is, you must have something more than $$$'s to lure the hotties we see and envy in Central.

just remember,

as hot as you think they are,

when they are home, without their makeup

they can be downright scary

nonsense,

so your saying you sit in central looking in envy of what you cant have,,???

is that with your jaw on the floor,??

i think most of these thai girls would sooner be with a westener, with the same money and possition age as the thai man,, just think they might get to live abroad,,,

jake