All Thai women want to marry a foreigner?!?

catweazle08

The reason they look for foreigners is that quality Thai men have taste. They wouldn't be caught dead with the butt-ugly, uneducated, uncultured skanks most Westerners seem to go for indiscriminately.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

nonsense,

"quality" thai men have a huge female population pool to swim in

"qulaity" thai men, are also regularly found, in massge parlors, having sex with anything that moves

they just do it in the dark, so their mothers dont find out

But it is true. Thai men with just a little savvy don't go for the uneducated, skanky trash that the majority of falangs fall for and empty their wallets to.

Fact is, you must have something more than $$$'s to lure the hotties we see and envy in Central.

Quite a lot more if they are to "marry a western man".

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

so your saying you sit in central looking in envy of what you cant have,,???

is that with your jaw on the floor,??

i think most of these thai girls would sooner be with a westener, with the same money and possition age as the thai man,, just think they might get to live abroad,,,

jake

they all say they want to travel,

we are still their best bet,

we can afford to do things with them they dream about with thai men,

but the thai men would rather screw them and run to the next one

this is their world

we truly, do not belong in it with our western culture

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason they look for foreigners is that quality Thai men have taste. They wouldn't be caught dead with the butt-ugly, uneducated, uncultured skanks most Westerners seem to go for indiscriminately.

nonsense,

"qulaity" thai men, are also regularly found, in massge parlors, having sex with anything that moves

But it is true. Thai men with just a little savvy don't go for the uneducated, skanky trash that the majority of falangs fall for and empty their wallets to.

Fact is, you must have something more than $$$'s to lure the hotties we see and envy in Central.

Is that from hearsay or are you a sado masochistic daily visitor of Central ?

is he talking about the one's with the long legs, horrible pale skin, more makeup than you can hold in two hands,

and dresses that are 30 years out of style?

I have seen them too,

they are in an illusion of advertising,

take off their clothes, and there is little there,

take them away from their selfies, and they are more insecure that a dog that just ate your best shoes,

before you find them buried in the closet

• Like 1

Quality Thai men have this joint sewn up.

Most Thai women only speak Thai so it's not like they can go to another country and find a Thai-speaking guy in the way a British woman could go anywhere in the world and find someone who'll at least speak her language.

A few times I've been out in Thonglor of an evening, I've run into a couple of professional Thai guys I occasionally chat with down at my gym and, my GOD, the quality and sheer quantity of women they've got following them around like poodles is astounding.

Foreign guys have little or no chance at the level professional Thai guys operate.

Most Thai women only speak Thai so it's not like they can go to another country and find a Thai-speaking guy in the way a British woman could go anywhere in the world and find someone who'll at least speak her language.

A few times I've been out in Thonglor of an evening, I've run into a couple of professional Thai guys I occasionally chat with down at my gym and, my GOD, the quality and sheer quantity of women they've got following them around like poodles is astounding.

Foreign guys have little or no chance at the level professional Thai guys operate.

well said,

the numbers game favors them in ways that remind me of fort lauderdale in the 1970's

with so many women, and so many willing and ready to put out

they dont have to have much to reel in the local bait

at the end of the day, its what your happy with mate,

my wife dosnt wear make up,,

i was a bit of a lad in the uk, but i never really fancied the birds with loads of make up,

you take them to bed and when its all off your with a different bird.

good luck to the thai guys, <deleted> as many as they like, we would do the same in there possition,

i wouldnt be to happy about leaving kids all over,,

i still think,, and i cant get it out my mind,

thai bloke 25, falang 25, same money,,,, same car,,,, same high flying job,,,,

i truely think they would take the falang,,,,

jake,, but again this is just my opinion, not looking to argue with anyone

nonsense,

so your saying you sit in central looking in envy of what you cant have,,???

is that with your jaw on the floor,??

i think most of these thai girls would sooner be with a westener, with the same money and possition age as the thai man,, just think they might get to live abroad,,,

jake

That's a negative Jake (and Scarpolo).

Jake, you don't remember a previous post of mine?

Engaged...planning to get married.

Scarpolo, former model and Miss Thailand contestant.

No, I don't wake up in the morning thinking <deleted>.

Now I guess I'll wait for the knockers thinking I'm full of shit.

I learnt how to get my girl that all falangs check out...and no she is not a possession or trophy.

In a previous post I stated that I will always respect her and family, and she will do likewise (neither have kids or were married).

3 years ago I did have my jaw on the floor in Central.

Yes, we will age and the looks will pass but, it's her heart and mind I'm most in love with.

another thing,,

these quality girls were just following them round like poodles,,

thats real quality,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

more like high class hookers competing

"Get" to live abroad? Most Thai women would (sensibly) far prefer Thailand to whatever rainy, cold, depressing place most Westerners come from.

Yes Newly Minted Thai.

Jake, I honestly think you are well out of the loop.

Most good girls will stay in Thailand.

Travel yes, but fark; do you know many Thai chicks coz I think you are well off the pulse mate.

They will not move abroad.

at the end of the day, its what your happy with mate,

my wife dosnt wear make up,,

i was a bit of a lad in the uk, but i never really fancied the birds with loads of make up,

you take them to bed and when its all off your with a different bird.

good luck to the thai guys, <deleted> as many as they like, we would do the same in there possition,

i wouldnt be to happy about leaving kids all over,,

i still think,, and i cant get it out my mind,

thai bloke 25, falang 25, same money,,,, same car,,,, same high flying job,,,,

i truely think they would take the falang,,,,

jake,, but again this is just my opinion, not looking to argue with anyone

perhaps we have hit on the real reason they dont want us here

my wife never asks to go abroad,,

but i will say,, that these so good looking chicks might just find that being abroad would open more doors, with more opertunity to do better,,

and as for me not knowing many chicks, ive been coming to thailand for 20yrs, lived here for over 10,,

take it from me i do know what im looking for,maybe thats why ive never lost a penny to a thai bird,,,,,(notice i said thai),,lol

jake

another thing,,

C'mon Jake &lt;deleted&gt;.

Quality chicks all round the world do it, just the same as animals do it.

Where in the sticks are you and how many decades old are you.

&lt;deleted&gt;.

Foreigners who speak Thai and have savvy DO lure and marry these girls.

But not in Pattaya, Phuket, or upcountry.

another thing,,

I think we're talking about different planes of society here. I'm talking about the Thai women who marry professional Thai men: bankers, lawyers, doctors, successful businessmen.

They tend to come from good families, are well-cultured, well-educated, and successful in their own right.

Successful Thai men do not tend to marry talking mannequins.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by NewlyMintedThai

another thing,,

they are just young, thats all

once they get a little older, if they havent married yet,

they have no choice, they have to look to us

the thai's that were pursuing the girl I was with,

were mostly married, or broke,

she stated clearly, to me, love is love is love,

if given the choicem she wants love and money,

she passed on love for love, many times

another thing,,

Not really, mate.

It's no different to guys pursuing the most eligible girl at school, college or the office. Supply & demand. One or two cute girls and 50 suitors.

It's a lot worse for women. They have a clock and they have a finite time in which to find a suitable mate in a society that, as far as women are concerned, values image, youth and beauty above all else.

If they wanna be married to the right guy with all the right shit, they have to compete.

You shouldn't really describe them as hookers for that

another thing,,

Not really, mate.

It's no different to guys pursuing the most eligible girl at school, college or the office. Supply & demand. One or two cute girls and 50 suitors.

It's a lot worse for women. They have a clock and they have a finite time in which to find a suitable mate in a society that, as far as women are concerned, values image, youth and beauty above all else.

If they wanna be married to the right guy with all the right shit, they have to compete.

You shouldn't really describe them as hookers for that

I agree.

that would be offensive to hookers worldwide

but show me where the "average:" thai female, can get ahead, without using her body in thailand?

not to make 30,00o baht a month,

but per week.

the girl I was with told me that mothers in her area considered their daughters successful if they became airline employees or worked in a bank

they never mentioned marrying money, or a foreigner, or even a thai,

just those two jobs

I offered to help the girl buy a coffee shop, a guest house, and even a fashion store,

in the end for her, it just meant actual work.

I suspect within a week or so, she will have a number on her blouse again, and paint her face enough so no one accidentallyl recognizes her

yeah, that is some opportunity the thai girls have,

of course they want men to take care of them,.

what are their REAL options in Thailand,

especiallyl with all the guilt their whoremaster mothers put on them?

I only speak from my own experience

I actually feel very bad for the girls

but it is NOT our fight

my wife never asks to go abroad,,

but i will say,, that these so good looking chicks might just find that being abroad would open more doors, with more opertunity to do better,,

jake

Fact is mate, and this is the point you are missing.

They are already doing it better.

We as western males are more adaptable to change.

Thai culture not the same.

Good girls from good homes (and money) prefer to stay.

• Like 1

another thing,,

C'mon Jake <deleted>.

Quality chicks all round the world do it, just the same as animals do it.

Where in the sticks are you and how many decades old are you.

<deleted>.

Foreigners who speak Thai and have savvy DO lure and marry these girls.

But not in Pattaya, Phuket, or upcountry.

so now your having a snidey poke at my age,,,lol

im 53 as it says on my profile,

yes i live in the stick,, because i want to and so does my wife,

i work all over the world as a welding inspector, earning enough money every day that would keep us for a month,,very very well, in the sticks or in a town,

i chose to live in the sticks with my wife as im from farming stock in the uk, and its were im happy, i dont have to keep pigs, but i like to clean there &lt;deleted&gt;, it chills me when ive been to some far off country,,

different things chill different people, im not one for clubs, pubs and bars and niether is my wife,,lol,,

anything else you would like to try and pull me down with??

yes i do were shorts every day,, even at work

• Like 2

we have palm trees too,,,lol

and duck, chickens, pigeons, budgies, dogs,

we love our little piece of heaven

I wanted to find that very ideal

it will have to wait

all it takes is meeting the right girl,,

i must admit, i new i wouldnt be good enough for one of them high flying typs,

so i just tried to find one with a heart as big as mine,

and i did,,,,

jake

• Like 2

Apologies mate.

I was out of line.

I'm 10 years younger, my love is 36.

I'm done with the bars and clubs.

I also work away and come off the land in Oz so believe me, I get ya.

Edited by Blackfox

I only speak from my own experience

Exactly and it's extremely limited, isn't it?

limited to tourist areas, prostitutes, australian bar fighters and irish pub owners,

bkk, chaing mai mostly,

pretty limited, although I did get driven around to areas as far north as the golden triangle from chaing mai, and from chaing mai south to bkk, and from bkk to pattaya

I did have the benefit of a friend who loves in bkk for 15 years and his thai wife who spoke english,

and the hordes of fat ugly friends of hers who wanted to screw me

and, then there were the regular massage girls who took off their pants without me asking, or wanting them too

some wanted to kiss me,

it was disgusting

memorable, was the very pretty girl at the Cavern Club, after I played there,

the girl left because she didnt want to be caught in a DUI checkpoint, and I stayed with the band,

a girl with cuts in her jeans that couldnt be more than 25, came to my table, took my hand and led me to the bar to play chess,

her smile and touch were an invitation I wanted to accept, but didnt want to have her scent on my body when I went "home"

she knew I was with a thai girl,

I guess that means nothing to them

we are seen for what we are,

guys with money, good looks and a friendly disposition

Edited by Scarpolo

we have palm trees too,,,lol

and duck, chickens, pigeons, budgies, dogs,

we love our little piece of heaven

I wanted to find that very ideal

it will have to wait

all it takes is meeting the right girl,,

i must admit, i new i wouldnt be good enough for one of them high flying typs,

so i just tried to find one with a heart as big as mine,

and i did,,,,

jake

...and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

If they do marry us, it's gotta be the heart and mind.

• Like 1

Apologies mate.

I was out of line.

I'm 10 years younger, my love is 36.

I'm done with the bars and clubs.

I also work away and come off the land in Oz so believe me, I get ya.

I grew up with a few thousand pigs and one of my nicknames as with brother was you guessed it, Pig Farker, or Pig for short.

not a problem mate,, ive got big shoulders,,lol