Cheating Thai girlfriends

Tmymaimee

If your going to have a relationship with a Thai bar girl you have to just expect this is normal behavior. Once they learn the system everyone is just a pay check so it's not cheating it's just work. Look at all the Thai guys married to Thai bar girls. The farang is of lower status, so it's no big deal for his girl to pray on him for an income. Just go to Thialand and have fun don't fall in love or get involved with the girls. I just think of it as one big swingers club everyone does it, so if you can't beat them join them . The girls hate guys like me because the real money is in the dumb ass farang that falls in love and agrees to pay for everything to help her escape the life. The really hot ones will have three of these guys and still go sleep with another for 2,000 Bhat. To them it's good luck that they can swindle everyone out of cash. It's a cultural difference western men don't understand. Money is number one no matter how they can earn it!

Yup says it all really, you're in their country playing by their rules, learn the rules and either avoid them or play them

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . whereas the average Thai man is the embodiment of loyalty, of course!

In a recent global survey reported in the Bangkok Post, Thai women were rated as the second most promiscuous in the world.

Sorry, guys, can't remember which country topped the list so don't go rushing down to the travel agent just yet!

• Like 1

We've got a long way to go if we haven't figured out the difference between love and opportunism, and combinations of the two.

I'll get howled down for repeating this but a white friend of mine, who doesn't do Asia at all frequently says ". . . all women are whores. . . "

is that provocative? He hasn't even been to Thailand yet.

• Like 1

For what it's worth. Being in the same country doesn't stop it. I'm not just talking about Thai's. 2 of my uk partners have been banging someone behide my back.

Why because mostly they thought the bloke was a better deal.

Is my thai gf cheating on me? I didn't think so but now after this thread it's a guarantee that she is.......if you believe everything you read that is.

My gf has a few female friends that have Farrang husbands or bfs all seem happy when I've met them.

Still it's always a good chuckle to read posts like this.

When I finish having sex with a girl (or during), her boyfriend calls and she tells him how much she loves him while winking at me.....it happens so many times to me, and I'm sure others here as well.

The way you wrote that shows that you don't even know if it's a real girl, or one with a penis in a skirt. Is it different when having sex with a boy then?

Dude, your post is so cruel, that people might think all Thai girls are bitches. Maybe you can't satisfy her/him? Try to read the Kamasutra, my wife would never be on the phone, while having sex.

You gotta be kidding. Are you 16, or so?-facepalm.gif

Edited by sirchai

I'd say that a younger man in his mid thirties who on the one hand is swanning around with a complete and utter whore but on the other hand is paying all the household expenses, furnishings, automotives, utilities, covering her business losses, and standing by while she grooms her Thai daughter into the trade just so he can hear his buddies say she is hot . . . . . . I would say that this guy has designed and furnished his own private personal hell on earth.

He'll lose his money, HIS face, his self respect and his hair will fall out in handfuls.

Next he'll start drinking heavily, smoking heavily and neglecting his own appearance.

All so he can more effectively LIE to himself that it's all worth it for the privilege of cuddling up to some boney-arsed ditch pig that can be had by ANYONE with 25 quid in their shirt pocket and so that a couple of drunks he hangs out with (I like the term "arse fly") . . . . . a few of the dribbling idiots he befriends on the job and the lads back home will see him as a big success.

He'll never dump her because to dump her would be to publicly ADMIT he has been a self-delusional fool for years.

THIS kind of man has gotten exactly what he deserves.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

• Like 2

If she's charging 2000 it's not really cheating.

Sounds more like working although 2000 for all night seems to be very cheap.

And the freebie the next day got my interest. Any chance of a photo? Number? For a friend of course....

What do you expect when your partner lives on the other side of the world 6-9 months of the year?

Dunno how people can have that kind of relationship..... waste of time and money!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Those people unable to have a decent girlfriend in their own countries, one and only explanation tongue.png

When I finish having sex with a girl (or during), her boyfriend calls and she tells him how much she loves him while winking at me.....it happens so many times to me, and I'm sure others here as well.

The way you wrote that shows that you don't even know if it's a real girl, or one with a penis in a skirt. Is it different when having sex with a boy then?

Dude, your post is so cruel, that people might think all Thai girls are bitches. Maybe you can't satisfy her/him? Try to read the Kamasutra, my wife would never be on the phone, while having sex.

Cute.

Sirchai can speak Thai using English words and reasons like a Thai schoolboy.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

I would love to have met you men "who think we are the best", back here in the West about five or ten years ago. When you realised that us Western women found you boring, fat, football mad with your panting and sweating sex not very attractive at all...

And told you that women all around the World would probably think the same thing. I think i am right. Enjoy.

put your claws back in beautiful,

and take it from me you will be right your a women, western one at that, they are never wrong,

but i would also like to point out to you that not all men who end up in thailand with a beautiful wife beautiful children, were desperate in there own country,

you can go to gainsborough in lincolnshire and ask about jake, ask ladys as well as men,, i didnt need to move here,,

i did get a little sick of women, knowing everything, wanting everything,

thats why i ended up here,

have a good day now,,

jake

Jake is a joke in his own lunchtime,thinking some women don't want everything and know everything here.By the way here moniker is Patsycat.

I'm surprised the OP is surprised. Isn't this the norm?

The OP isn't surprised at all.

He just wants boast that he's shagging women who've got boyfriends on the other side of the world.

My guess is the OP was on the shitty side of a similar threesome deal at some point before he moved to Thailand.

he just likes the forbidden fruit,

cant blame a guy like him for seeking a new challenge,

sadly, the knife in the back awaits

By his own admission, the OP only gets tail in this country because he has a lot of money.

What challenge are you referring to because it escapes me?

I don't see girls cheating so much on guys that actually live here. Its the guys living overseas and visiting occasionally. Do they not read ThaiVisa or any forums that talk about this? I'm just tired of the complete lack of conscience and morals of these girls. They have such a twisted concept of sex and love that I haven't seen anywhere before in my life.

They have sex for money because they don't want to work a normal job. They say how much they hate having se but they have an orgasm and get turned on while having sex with the stranger. Then they go back to their boyfriend and tell him how much they miss him.

Perhaps if I was born and raised in Thailand, I would see things differently.

Oh yeah,and the guys live like monks whilst back home.Part time bf is not real,its an illusion.A fool and his money are soon parted.

And you believed him? Even when he writes "winking at me.....it happens so many times to me " so it was not once by chance but many times while having sex with him his partners are being called on the phone cheesy.gif cheesy.gif... You gotta be kidding. Are you 16, or so? Mentally 10 probablycoffee1.gif

I would love to have met you men "who think we are the best", back here in the West about five or ten years ago. When you realised that us Western women found you boring, fat, football mad with your panting and sweating sex not very attractive at all...

And told you that women all around the World would probably think the same thing. I think i am right. Enjoy.

and take it from me you will be right your a women, western one at that, they are never wrong,

but i would also like to point out to you that not all men who end up in thailand with a beautiful wife beautiful children, were desperate in there own country,

you can go to gainsborough in lincolnshire and ask about jake, ask ladys as well as men,, i didnt need to move here,,

have a good day now,,

jake

Jake is a joke in his own lunchtime,thinking some women don't want everything and know everything here.By the way here moniker is Patsycat.

one day you will learn about women,,,,,,

jake

• Like 1

have a good day now,,

jake

one day you will learn about women,,,,,,

jake

I doubt it.

• Like 2

I'd say that a younger man in his mid thirties who on the one hand is swanning around with a complete and utter whore but on the other hand is paying all the household expenses, furnishings, automotives, utilities, covering her business losses, and standing by while she grooms her Thai daughter into the trade just so he can hear his buddies say she is hot . . . . . . I would say that this guy has designed and furnished his own private personal hell on earth.

He'll lose his money, HIS face, his self respect and his hair will fall out in handfuls.

Next he'll start drinking heavily, smoking heavily and neglecting his own appearance.

Interesting.

But what's even more interesting is that you actually care.

If you were a successful politician and married to a Cuban supermodel, would you care?

If you were the CEO of a software giant and married to a Bollywood leading actress, would you care?

If you owned an airline and lived with an Abyssinian aristocrat, would you care?

If you were an English earl and enjoyed the company of an exotic Iberian countess, would you care?

If you were a Wall Street banker and married to a Manhattan socialite, would you care?

What you (and other Lilliputians like you) fail to see is that your comments are more about you than those you denigrate.

PS. For the record, I do NOT care.

Is it possible that Thai women having exceptional sexual ability have a hard time finding a man who can keep up to them on a continuous basis. The women wear their partners out and so they look for the intensity of a new romance.

Anything's possible but it's more likely that these women are lonely; plain and simple.

Absent foreign boyfriends pay them to stay home and out of the clubs as if such a thing is totally doable even when so many Thai people simply can't bear to be alone

I mean, how stoopid does a guy have to be to believe that his sponsored girl will only go out when he comes to visit twice a year?

If a rich bird paid you a generous stipend every month to stay outta the clubs & bars, wouldn't you be be out spending it on a good time while telling her you're at home watching TV?

I have had many gf from different bars in Thailand and they always cheating when you leave them, even when you support them and send money every month they're cheating. Some of them promise to go back to the village and wait for you there, but they all end up back in the bar after a few days whistling.gif