"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

Ok...my English is far from being good so maybe you would care to explain the meaning of.....

Here is a space for NON-GAYS to ask a "gay" anything they want

If you are a non-gay and you wish to ask a Gay In A Box a question, ask it.

If you are a gay and you wish to assume the position of Gay In A Box question answer man (for one or many questions) just be the FIRST gay to answer any particular question. ONE ANSWER only allowed for each question.

No there is no way to confirm the sexuality of any participants. This isn't the Spanish Inquisition, just a playful thread on a forum.

Please just play the game or not, and don't make it more complicated than it is. It's a simple concept.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Mr Gay in the Box, as you know from my other thread on http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/719949-what-percentage-of-the-population-are-considered-as-gay/?p=7718136 there is an increase in the GDP in the cities which have a higher population or higher percentage of Gays living there.

My question to the Gay Guy is ... why are gays rich?

Save money by using baht buses?

Thank you for stepping into the role of a Gay In a Box.

Answer a question from a non-gay and you've assumed the role, like it or not.

That question has now been answered with it's ONE answer.

NEXT ...

• Like 2

Save money by using baht buses?

Thank you for stepping into the role of a Gay In a Box.

Answer a question from a non-gay and you've assumed the role, like it or not.

That question has now been answered with it's ONE answer.

NEXT ...

NO soup for you!

NEXT...

• Like 2

JT, i'm still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how gay men view ladyboys.

But since i'm seriously questioning my sexuality vis a vis said ladyboys, here's a related question that may help me determine which leg to put into my shorts first:

Q. Given a choice would you want to be gay realising it's not a choice?

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

Bit of a gross question but serious nonetheless.

How do you prevent things from becoming a mess when having anal sex.

Take a dump first, or lights out, or special soap??

Thank you for your question, non-gay.

post-37101-0-86599100-1398242140_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: I could go on for days, but here are some salient points:

1. People experienced in "bottoming" become expert in when it is a clean time for play and when not. It's not always a good time.

2. Messy events can happen but are much more rare than non-experienced people imagine.

3. Condoms are helpful in case of issues as at least there is a barrier.

4. Messy events can cause an abort of play. --it happens.

5. The entrance area of the region where the play happens is usually free of major nastiness for most healthy people most of the time.

6. That very limited area can be cleansed with various methods, such as a minor clean out with water from a bulb used for ear cleaning.

7. A surprising number of gay men do not enjoy anal sex of any kind. There are other things to do.

I think it's a question a lot of people have and consider it fair game.

That is the final answer from a Gay In A Box on this fascinating topic.

NEXT ...

• Like 1

JT, i'm still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how gay men view ladyboys.

But since i'm seriously questioning my sexuality vis a vis said ladyboys, here's a related question that may help me determine which leg to put into my shorts first:

Please do not address me personally or harass me personally for answers.

I am not committed to act the role of Gay In a Box for ALL questions.

So if other Gays in the Boxes don't step up, that's not on me.

Participation is vital for this thread to work. I can't and won't carry it all. I also can't make others play along. That is their choice. I have created a structure here and have gotten it started. There is a limit if others are not willing to follow the program and that of course includes other Gays in the Boxes doing their part.

Edited by Jingthing

is there a risk that, as an over reaction to anti-gay sentiment / treatment, a collection of powerful gays is able to garner enough support from the international community to expropriate a large mass of land and create an explicitly gay state, that then extends its borders by settling portions of non-gay neighboring countries creating an international conflict, with powerful gay lobby groups around the world forcing other nations to commit resources to protect the gay state and its right to invade its neighbours (in the same way the jews have done with israel)...?

post-37101-0-26237600-1398252288_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No, there is no risk of that. There is no international movement for international gays to come together in a separate gay nation state and there never will be.

NEXT ...

Edited by Jingthing

do gay men hate lesbians & do lesbians hate gay men?

post-37101-0-30328600-1398252419_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Some do and some don't. It would be impossible to suggest percentages. Any such hatred is of course unfortunate. Gay and lesbians come from families and mostly have people that they love of the opposite sex. But gay men and lesbians are very different and don't have so much in common. Gay men and lesbians have made strong political alliances in many countries because their anti-discrimination goals from the majority are the same.

NEXT ...

Does being gay cause earthquakes?

post-37101-0-41630000-1398252581_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The science is still undetermined on that. Generally, for those in the twink years, being gay can indeed be more earth shaking (and bed breaking!).

NEXT ...

• Like 1

Please do not address me personally or harass me personally for answers.

I am not committed to act the role of Gay In a Box for ALL questions.

So if other Gays in the Boxes don't step up, that's not on me.

Participation is vital for this thread to work. I can't and won't carry it all. I also can't make others play along. That is their choice. I have created a structure here and have gotten it started. There is a limit if others are not willing to follow the program and that of course includes other Gays in the Boxes doing their part.

JT ... what other 'Gays in the Boxes doing their part' did you contact and confirm their participation?

As it's just you answering the questions thus far.

No hint of any coming yet?

• Like 2

Time out for ... ?

So, my question as per your op ...

Here is the concept.

Here is a space for NON-GAYS to ask a "gay" anything they want (normal forum rules apply regarding slurs, etc.).

Then one of our "gays" answers the question.

So, an answer form a straight guy is irrelevant.

So, Mr Gay in the Box, as you know from my other thread on http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/719949-what-percentage-of-the-population-are-considered-as-gay/?p=7718136 there is an increase in the GDP in the cities which have a higher population or higher percentage of Gays living there.

My question to the Gay Guy is ... why are gays rich?

Remains unanswered by one of the numerous members of your Gay Panel.

So ... an answer please ... why are gays rich?

What are 'poppers'

They are a lot of fun.

There a number of chemical combinations, but Amyl Nitrate is a common one. They give you an intense, but brief 'high' and sometimes increase sexual pleasure and stimulation.

• Like 1

Are we still allowed to ask questions or is the box closed at the moment?

Ask what you want.

Doesn't mean they will be answered. Ever. But you can try and sometimes just the questions alone can be interesting.

Of course, unless there is more participation from Gays in the Boxes other than moi, this thread is of course doomed.