"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

If two gay people living together adopted a young child, which is most likely?

Would that child

1.call them both dad

2.call one mum and one dad

3.call them both by their Christian names

4.any other combination?

The emphasis on most likely please

I know some kids who publicly just referred to them as their parents or their folks.

I know one couple and they are both called Dad with the name, like Daddy John and Daddy Dave.

Children of divorce with step parents have the same problem of what to call two moms, or two dads, especially if the parents divorced when the child was young and grew up calling a step parent by mom or dad.

• Like 1

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a gay man consider a ladyboy to be:

a) A chick with a dick?

b ) A bloke with tits?

c) Other (please define).

This is a serious question because when I see a hot looking long legged ladyboy and have a bit of a perve, all my mates give me a wind up. Frankly my dear, I'm beginning to question my sexuality.

Most gays don't give ladyboys much consideration at all. They are often seen as female and not particularly sexually attractive to most gay men. The men who seem to be attracted to lady boys are usually more on the straight side. There is a sort of alliance between gays and transgenders, but it is based more on mutual need against a larger dominant culture that has not always been welcoming.

Questioning your sexuality can be stressful, but experimenting can be a lot of fun. Just take safety precautions while exploring the range of activities.

If your mates start winding you up, just screw them -- either figuratively or literally.

Why is it so important for a vocal minority of Gay people to have public recognition of their 'gayness'? Is it because their sexuality defines them? Why the need to shout it from the rooftops constantly?

Personally, I would find it very limiting for personal growth by making everything i do and say in my life tied to my sexuality.

bookman I am gay and have often pondered that question.

I feel it comes from supression of being oneself and suoression of rights, snall things many so called straight people take for granted.

All over the world, except for a few places, people ate discriminated against yet our money is appreciated.

I feel it may be a small minority fighting for equilibrium and equality.

Unless you have been,on the end of these injustices, you really can't appreciate how hard it can be to be "different".

Having big mouths screaming gets noticed and gets things changed often for the better.

One experience I personally had, so you can appreciate my answer is I had a partner of 7 years in hospital. I was not,permitted to visit as he was dying because his family whom he had nothing to do with for over 15 years restrained me under law as I was not legally recognized as a partner. He died and 25 years later I still cannot visit his grave as it is on family grounds.

I hope this answers you.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

If 'poppers' are a recreational drug....are they illegal and how are they taken...anally or orally ?

Oh goodness, you are not much of a druggie. According to the instructions, they should be sniffed -- or huffed. We're gay the other orifices are occupied.

JT, i'm still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how gay men view ladyboys.

But since i'm seriously questioning my sexuality vis a vis said ladyboys, here's a related question that may help me determine which leg to put into my shorts first:

Q. Given a choice would you want to be gay realising it's not a choice?

Please do not address me personally or harass me personally for answers.

I am not committed to act the role of Gay In a Box for ALL questions.

So if other Gays in the Boxes don't step up, that's not on me.

Participation is vital for this thread to work. I can't and won't carry it all. I also can't make others play along. That is their choice. I have created a structure here and have gotten it started. There is a limit if others are not willing to follow the program and that of course includes other Gays in the Boxes doing their part.

Another words, you pick and choose what you want to answer and what you do not?

Little contradictory to the concept YOU created, do not you think?

The term "gay mafia" resurfaced recently - used by Bill Maher after the Brendan Eich/Mozilla incident. A few decades back, the term "velvet mafia" was used to describe powerful groups of gay people who used their collective power to achieve their nefarious ends. Do you support a "gay mafia" gang-bashing people they don't like as opposed to the use of moral suasion?

• Like 1

JT, i'm still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how gay men view ladyboys.

But since i'm seriously questioning my sexuality vis a vis said ladyboys, here's a related question that may help me determine which leg to put into my shorts first:

Q. Given a choice would you want to be gay realising it's not a choice?

Please do not address me personally or harass me personally for answers.

I am not committed to act the role of Gay In a Box for ALL questions.

So if other Gays in the Boxes don't step up, that's not on me.

Participation is vital for this thread to work. I can't and won't carry it all. I also can't make others play along. That is their choice. I have created a structure here and have gotten it started. There is a limit if others are not willing to follow the program and that of course includes other Gays in the Boxes doing their part.

Another words, you pick and choose what you want to answer and what you do not?

Little contradictory to the concept YOU created, do not you think?

No, I think not.

Maybe you are confused.

The concept is NOT that I will commit to be the ONLY Gay In A Box indefinitely.

The concept only works if multiple Gays in The Boxes choose to participate.

I don't WORK here at the forum, do you?

I've already answered above my quota probably for a year.

Not saying I won't answer more, not saying I will either.

This was designed for the greater population here. It wasn't created for me. People can use it as designed, or not. If not, I will ask that the thing just be killed not that I have the power to make that so.

Cheers.

Does living the life of a gay, which I'm sure has many challenges, always lead to a high degree of victim mentality, whereby gays over react emotionally (and often childishly) to any communication perceived, but not necessarily intended, as a personal attack?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.

post-37101-0-38526000-1398268539_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Another crazy easy question! No, being a gay does not ALWAYS lead to anything, except the usual stuff like death and taxes.

NEXT ...

• Like 1

The term "gay mafia" resurfaced recently - used by Bill Maher after the Brendan Eich/Mozilla incident. A few decades back, the term "velvet mafia" was used to describe powerful groups of gay people who used their collective power to achieve their nefarious ends. Do you support a "gay mafia" gang-bashing people they don't like as opposed to the use of moral suasion?

post-37101-0-52407000-1398268697_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The vast majority of the gays do not support any such "gay mafia" such that it even really exists. The vast majority of the gays just want equal legal rights under the laws of their respective nations.
NEXT ...
Edited by Jingthing

Are gay fora ghettos or sanctuaries?

post-37101-0-21766000-1398268840_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Neither! Gay forums are whatever you make them, good, bad, or indifferent. (But mostly kind of BORING.) On that note -- let's put on a show!
NEXT ...

Are gays as a group more inclined towards other forms of sexual deviance such as necrophilia and bestiality?

post-37101-0-00438700-1398269669_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No. They say there is no such thing as a stupid question but you might have disproved that cliche.
NEXT ...
  • Like 2

So, Mr Gay in the Box, as you know from my other thread on http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/719949-what-percentage-of-the-population-are-considered-as-gay/?p=7718136 there is an increase in the GDP in the cities which have a higher population or higher percentage of Gays living there.

My question to the Gay Guy is ... why are gays rich?

Christ, even a "straight in the box" can answer that one...

Marriage... It's either that, or there aren't a lot of gay bee keepers... No money, no honey and all that :P

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What are 'poppers'

They are a lot of fun.

There a number of chemical combinations, but Amyl Nitrate is a common one. They give you an intense, but brief 'high' and sometimes increase sexual pleasure and stimulation.

Are 'poppers' legal?

Just that I've never seen them for sale in my local TESCO/Woolworths/Sainsbury/WallMart

Or are they a chemist/Pharmacy/Drug Store regular item?

Poppers sounds like fun ... laugh.png

What are 'poppers'

They are a lot of fun.

There a number of chemical combinations, but Amyl Nitrate is a common one. They give you an intense, but brief 'high' and sometimes increase sexual pleasure and stimulation.

Are 'poppers' legal?

Just that I've never seen them for sale in my local TESCO/Woolworths/Sainsbury/WallMart

Or are they a chemist/Pharmacy/Drug Store regular item?

Poppers sounds like fun ... laugh.png

Illegal in LOS freely available in UK about £4.50 a bottle, which would sell in LOS for 4-5 times the price.

Good for mild angina attacks or just for a cheap head buzz.

They weaken your immune system though so don't go sniffing it if your HIV+