"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'DINK' Double Income, No Kids

The question has already received multiple responses. This isn't a debate thread or a thread structured to support multiple responses to questions.

Again, the program here is simple:

1. Question from a non-gay

2. ONE ANSWER from the first Gay In A Box who wishes to answer.

That's it.

Then move on the next question from a non-gay.

Thanks to those who are cooperating with this structured format.

Ok...my English is far from being good so maybe you would care to explain the meaning of.....

Here is a space for NON-GAYS to ask a "gay" anything they want

This isn't the Spanish Inquisition,

Does this mean you're not Spanish, JT? ;)

Wasn't Freddy Mercury the greatest?

Yes.

It's particularly great that he found his true self after migrating from Zanzibar to London. London is still a great place for gays to live but there don't seem to be as many Thais around these days.

• Like 1

If you were given a choice would you want to be gay realising it's not a choice?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-24502400-1398339749_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: I suggest more GENERALIZED questions to the gays. Some gays will say yes, some will say no.
NEXT ...

Does this mean you're not Spanish, JT? wink.png

Questions directed to one person rather than the GENERAL "the gays" do not belong on this topic.

The lack of respect to the concept here is grating. Think of the word association thread. This is like that. The format is FIXED. Take it or leave it. Would that thread have existed for years if people just ignored the format? So I can only conclude people don't want to support this thread's existence. That's fine -- kill it then.

Or alternatively, if you wish general discussion of gay issues, all are free to start REGULAR threads on the gay forum (or post to existing threads).

Your choice.

Again, the program here is simple:

1. Question from a non-gay

2. ONE ANSWER from the first Gay In A Box who wishes to answer.

That's it.

Then move on the next question from a non-gay.

Thanks to those who are cooperating with this structured format.

Edited by Jingthing

Thanks Jingthing. I enjoyed the questions, answers and the humour. smile.png (it makes a great change from politics)

Indeed. Also special thanks for Scott, who I always thought was dry as polish TV announcer. Simply good humored answers from both.

As an reward of providing a good Q&A session. Here is a just released official post stamps for you.

The background of these stamps : http://yle.fi/uutiset/finlands_erotic_tom_stamps_raise_temperatures_worldwide/7195169

17_4_Tom+of+Finland+postimerkki+arkki+To

Edited by Guest

What do gays think about the guys in malls who cruise a public washroom ?

gays think .. If he wages his hands he is clean. If he does not he is dirty.

It is my experience. Straights look more because they feel deficient.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Q: Why to be in the box instead of simply saying "I'm gay". It should not be a big deal for the people who care. They might have thought the possibility anyway.

(I still wish to get an answer for my first question. Where to go to take photos of Phuket pride week and is it ok to go there with camera?)

Both old and new testaments contain anti-gay passages, including describing it as an abomination, and there are many Christian groups who will not accept homosexuality. In contrast atheists groups embrace gays.

Considering this and the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of God, isn't there a strong argument for gays abandoning Christianity and joining the movement for a more secular world?

thank you for your religious post.

Firstly, if you are a CHRISTIAN, the old testament is superceded... Been updated.. By the new testament.

No where in,the new testament does it say or refer to gay sex or homosexuals as any form of abomination. Also declared by the last Pope, benedict.

And more than 75% of the world do not follow Christianity.

In the old testament it also says a woman who,has sex during her cycle should be stoned to death.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

... given a choice would you want to be gay realising it's not a choice

given the choice when I was young and learning about life I would think most hays would have felt themselves as outcasts.

Now I would think we are so so lucky and more lucky than most non gays.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm a practicing non-gay,obviously,but my Uncle Bernie 'batted for the other side' ( that's how he was described to me as a youngster) ,anyway none of my family,close & extended were bothered about having a gay in the family,in fact Uncle Bernie revelled at being a 'mincer' & was often the centre of attention & banter from the 'macho' family members(all good fun).

How did your family react when you told them you was taking up 'uphill gardening'? did they take it well & wish you a happy career?

How do Gay men feel about watching heterosexuals kissing in public, TV or in the movies?

That's one of those highly individual questions that probably is viewed differently by different gays. I don't like public displays of affection by anyone, regardless of gender. And by public, I mean in places like shopping malls etc. Some kisses are just very romantic...some great ones in the movies.

We don't feel like throwing up, though.

• Like 2

When two gay guys are having sex, is it true that when the bottom farts the top explodes?

If sex is done right, they can't fart, it goes through the other end and it's called a burp.

If sex is done right everyone should explode.

xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png .....................................................................................................................blink.png

Back to the motoring forum..........thumbsup.gif

• Like 2