"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

I had a massage once and the girl popped her finger up the kyber pass....after the initial woooo and jumping up, nearly breaking her finger off inside.....I relaxed.

If you enjoyed this....not sayin....does this mean you are leaning to the left ?

Edited by Showbags
  • Like 1

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numerous off-topic posts and replies have been deleted. You are requested to follow the format set forth for this thread. You are required to follow the forum rules. Nasty, inflammatory remarks directed at other posters are not permitted.

It's a fine line between bantering and being nasty.

why do gays do that weird thing bending their wrist backwards?

I've never seen them do that, but I assume those that do don't want to break a nail if they crack their knuckles. On the other hand, maybe their wrists are a little limp and need some exercise....but rest assured, it's only the wrist that is limp. Everything else is firm, very, very firm.

• Like 2

I had a massage once and the girl popped her finger up the kyber pass....after the initial woooo and jumping up, nearly breaking her finger off inside.....I relaxed.

If you enjoyed this....not sayin....does this mean you are leaning to the left ?

No, it doesn't mean your leaning to the left. You are only leaning to the left if you like that finger (and something else) being inserted by a dude. Even then, some people that are just in the middle of the road, occasionally like to drive on the other side of the road on occasion. I guess they find it exciting.

• Like 1

No, it doesn't mean your leaning to the left. You are only leaning to the left if you like that finger (and something else) being inserted by a dude. Even then, some people that are just in the middle of the road, occasionally like to drive on the other side of the road on occasion. I guess they find it exciting.

Scotty! You too? Now I understand....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

[...]

Wow! What a surprise!

Sir PB himself! How remarkable! Even with an all-new shiny avatar.

Excellent!

If I answer that here does it put me in a box?

Edited: Dam_n, where's the question gone?

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 1

[...]

Wow! What a surprise!

Sir PB himself! How remarkable! Even with an all-new shiny avatar.

Excellent!

If I answer that here does it put me in a box?

Edited: Dam_n, where's the question gone?

Sorry about this. Yes, no...

How are you. Hope you're well.

• Like 1

Do gays hate Russia or are they only into the new Putin poster?

EDITED-russia_gay_olympics-101113-RH-01-

gays don't hate Russia or Russians. Races cannot be discriminated against just for the sake of being nasty. We are above that now that Abraham Lincoln made slavery illegal.

Some gays think putin is sexy. Many do not.

It might be that putin is so short and with those lips, he is the right size for some duties. A few quick taps on his balding head and he knows what to do.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Which side is favoured by gays to dress then ?

that would depend upon the attire being worn. And an individual preference.

Some well endowed gays I know prefer straight up the middle

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I think I will swallow a fork, locking my anus.....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I would think locking ones anus could lead to a bad case of constipation and what makes you think anyone would be interested in your anus anyway unless you are offering it around ?

Stick to oral, I mean, if you can swallow a fork I'm sure you could swallow quite a few inches :) Please ensure you have paid your health insurance premiums before the fork thing and expect a lot of laughter from the medical staff when you are seeking assistance for having done such a foolish thing.

• Like 1

Do gays have issues with blocked pipes?

gays generally know when to call in a plumber but many gays are versatile and wuite good at dometic chores.

Many gays have plungers that ate quite capable of clearing any blockages.

Read between the lines....lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

do gays envy straight guys who have cute kids, especially twins?

this question raises the possibility that an implication towards naughty thoughts towards children.

The short answer is a definite NO.

We would say how lucky you are to have nice children

Marcusd. Via tapatalk