"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your partner chose for you to wear a chastity belt while he was away....would you and what would it look like.

Gayanswer: The gays don't do chastity belts.

Next ...

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

Is yellow fever the same for gays as it is for straight people?

Gayanswer: The gays say rice queen for that.

Next ...

I was trying not to say what you did out of fear of being called racist or banned again by metisdead....lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Why are effeminate gays referred to as camp, I see nothing effeminate about camping.

Are you an english teacher?

Also who is Camp David and why do American presidents like visiting him ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I was wondering because of your sense of humor and your analysing skills!

Why are effeminate gays referred to as camp, I see nothing effeminate about camping.

Camp David is a place not a person, but now that you mention it, maybe there is a David whose camp at the place, but I doubt it, those Presidents would be much happier after a visit, if there were.

Do gay baseball players prefer to be the pitcher, catcher or designated hitter?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-89075900-1398496568_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: None of those. The gays prefer to play shortstop. The most ironic position.
post-37101-0-37393900-1398496586_thumb.j
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

Camp David is a place not a person, but now that you mention it, maybe there is a David whose camp at the place, but I doubt it, those Presidents would be much happier after a visit, if there were.

Really, well you learn something new every day whistling.gif

Are you an english teacher?

I was wondering because of your sense of humor and your analysing skills!

No not an English teacher nor a camping enthusiast, I just wondered what the connection was between outdoor activities & being a screaming queen had to do with each other :)

Do gays ever get sick of the word "fabulous"?

post-37101-0-41497600-1398501184_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Oh. You noticed. wub.png The gaystapo mafia bosses will be pleased. Our plan for global domination of the best English language words is going along swimmingly.
Next ...

Is it gay to ask a guy how big his penis is?

No, lots of people wonder about penis size. It's fairly indicative that your gay if once you have the answer, you want to see for yourself.

No not an English teacher nor a camping enthusiast, I just wondered what the connection was between outdoor activities & being a screaming queen had to do with each other smile.png

post-37101-0-72164500-1398502308_thumb.j

They don't have anything to do with each other so no point in wondering about that again.

Many words have multiple meanings that are not related. Also your understanding of camp meaning screaming queens is wildly simplistic (so in that sense, just bloody wrong). Sorry to inform you -- you don't know from camp.

Here is some starter info:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-allen/bruce-labruce-camp_b_3230251.html

Although Sontag's essay has been discussed and criticized since its debut, the term "camp" is still very much alive today, commonly used to describe everything from race car competitions to children's computer-animated films to bad celebrity fashion. But in today's complex, post-everything culture, does the term "camp" still have meaning?

Also of course see Susan Sontag: Notes On Camp. (Don't go there for info on how to pitch a tent, snookums.)

Next ...

Edited by Jingthing

why don't the gays i know in the real world spend much time talking about the differences between gays and straights?

post-37101-0-93811600-1398504274_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Because they prefer to talk about other things, I suppose. For an experiment, you might collect some of the more insulting to the gays questions on this thread and ask your gays for their personal responses. That might be interesting for you, Buddy.
Next ...

In a bar one night, a guy grabbed my penis and yanked it a few times.

I was somewhat drunk, so didn't mind and he was a friend anyway, not a stranger.

Would he or I be considered gay for him doing it or me allowing it.

My penis was already out when he grabbed it, he did not ask to see it and I then dropped my pants...I was doing an impersonation.

• Like 1

Is yellow fever the same for gays as it is for straight people?

Gayanswer: The gays say rice queen for that.

Next ...

I was trying not to say what you did out of fear of being called racist or banned again by metisdead....lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Speaking of the dead....is he somewhat anal or what ?

In a bar one night, a guy grabbed my penis and yanked it a few times.

I was somewhat drunk, so didn't mind and he was a friend anyway, not a stranger.

Would he or I be considered gay for him doing it or me allowing it.

My penis was already out when he grabbed it, he did not ask to see it and I then dropped my pants...I was doing an impersonation.

post-37101-0-01471000-1398506512_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Hmmm. The gays would think you were engaging in playful roughhousing with your mate. There is nothing more heterosexual than homoerotic horseplay.
You can't know about your friend, but for yourself, to determine if you're gay, it's really quite easy (as if you don't know already which I don't believe, but I'll play along because I'm a good sport). Have a wank. The images in your head or on the computer? Female, yes? Then YOU'RE NOT GAY! Not that there's anything wrong with that if you were gay and you were looking at some naked blokes. Perhaps have a peek?
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing