My worst Thai moments, why it's dangerous to upset thai girls (with video) and 3rd degree burns

kensai187

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha that video brought a smile to my face. Clearly the girl has mental issues if that is

her level of payback to you after a one week fling with her....... Now if you were married for

three years and brought a girl back to your house, then perhaps I could see it. Try to find

a better girl next time. Regarding the drunk driving burn, som nam na......

Go back to your home country. We don't really need you here.

In case you struggle to read, OP did clearly say he was back home.

But do clarify who is we? and who made you the spokesperson for us?

And unless you have some kind of trademark on who can or who can not come to Thailand, please refrain from making silly statements

The more minor ones have almost all included Sangsom buckets so I've given those up <quote OP> blink.png

If you allow me, having no sympathy for those kinds of drunkards I personally do not really appreciate their presence in LOS, so with MobileContent and me we are at least 2 people! Just to answer your question: "who is we"wai.gif

And unless you have some kind of trademark on who can or who can not come to Thailand, please refrain from making silly statements

The more minor ones have almost all included Sangsom buckets so I've given those up <quote OP> blink.png

If you allow me, having no sympathy for those kinds of drunkards I personally do not really appreciate their presence in LOS, so with MobileContent and me we are at least 2 people! Just to answer your question: "who is we"wai.gif

I see, just 2 questions.

1. Who cares what you want or approve or appreciate ?

2. Since you have a problem with people drinking and Thailand being 4th in the world in alcohol consumption , would you suggest "we" the you throw out majority of population?

If this thread is to help me feel better about myself and my issues with Thailand, congratulations and well done! clap2.gif

My worst simply can not compete or compare, but your home is/was much nicer than mine!

BTW most of the 'psycho episodes' evaporated once i learned a bit of thai. (knock on wood)

thanks for posting, i guess whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.JK8Lccs1AO.gi

i could say a lot more but i know better

Edited by infinity11

Yet another idiot foreigner.

Just a matter of time before Thais are gonna stop smiling at us, and tell us to <deleted> off instead

If you spoke Thai , you would have known that thai's have been telling us to f O for long time but with a smile

I speak Thai,and sure some of them do, but surprisingly many are still very friendly, but sure I see gradual change...

• Like 1

Its not a silly statement.

We are many foreigners who are very tired of seeing other foreigners behave like uncivilized monkeys when they come to Thailand.

Wow, some of these replies are just lol! laugh.png

When did I ever say it was her fault? I was sad at losing the first thai girl I genuinely liked and did the typical guy thing (excluding forum members here of course... laugh.png ) of getting drunk and being an idiot after a breakup

So you blame a girl for you being an idiot and driving drunk..

No I was just pissed off and being an immature idiot.

Thanks buddy. Been here 1.5 years and the only person I've hurt is myself on the odd stupid occasion. Is that so bad?

You drove drunk and hurt yourself and blame the poor girl.

Again ? When did I ever say it was her fault?

I'm a stupid drunk driver and have a video to proof it.

Considering I crashed after the video, I'm not sure if you're being retarded or is it just a joke gone bad?

• Like 1

OP, I'm incredulous. You claim to actually have a friend??

The thread was in jest, mocking my own stupidity at a few bad moments in my life. I'm pretty happy with my life tbh.

Hope things get sorted out OK for you.

Ta mate. Actually these were both from my first 9 months in Krabi after some pretty dark times at home before. Been in Chiang Mai now for 8 month working my ass off, having an amazing time and with an awesome gf smile.png

the poor girl clearly has medical issues beyond simply being thai.

You get crazy girls/people in every country, the thai thing was really not meant to be taken racially hence the tongue.png emoticon. Some of the members here are far too serious for their own good.

OP….you sound like a real loser.

This thread gets better and better. Basing that off two stupid moments of my life in 1.5 years? Yes I'm clearly a total loser in everything laugh.png

OP - ouch - looks bloody sore. And I'M just talking about some of the replies to your post!!!wink.png

Wonder if some folk here have selective memories or cant remember ever doing something a bit daft and ill conceived.

Is good to hear life is a bit more sorted for you up in CM.

So what are your worst moments?

At last year's annual society ball, a senior board member gave the eye to a young women who was sporting a rather risqué dress that was usually short in comparison to most ladies' gala attire. I commented frankly and jokingly said to the gentleman that the admission policy must have changed with regard to certain female company. whistling.gif

I knew, as soon as had said this, I shouldn't have done so. The guy puffed out his chest --while my friends grinningly turned their faces away-- and said in a stern voice that the dress the lady is wearing has been designed by a famous European fashion designer, and by no means is she a "random bird", but his wife. blink.png

It felt like the music had stop for an eternity and the rather dim ballroom lightning all of a sudden was turn up, while I was staggering away mumbling apolitically. clap2.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

Its not a silly statement.

We are many foreigners who are very tired of seeing other foreigners behave like uncivilized monkeys when they come to Thailand.

But you ok with Thai acting like monkeys?actually many do not even act and make monkeys look intelligent

Just a matter of time before Thais are gonna stop smiling at us, and tell us to <deleted> off instead

If you spoke Thai , you would have known that thai's have been telling us to f O for long time but with a smile

I speak Thai and only have once(in 20 years) had someone telling me to go home.

Maybe you're not hearing them correctly.

Op ever thought of quitting booze and sleeping pills?

I used to drink 2 large bottles of Saeng Som a day plus many chang beers on top of large amounts diazepam(up to 200 mg)

Trust me, it will get worse than this minor accident.

I barely drink anything now (last night 2 beers and one JD + coke) and don't take sleeping tablets at all. Definitely less accident prone now wink.png

I'm starting to think a lot of the replies in this thread are influenced by my bad choice of shortened words for the title of my post, it should read more like:

"My worst/most retarded moments in Thailand ...."

Rather than

"My worst moments of Thai people...."

Can't edit it now though.

Edited by kensai187

They are already doing that, well the first part at least.

So do I understand correctly from the OP that the nutcase girl returned later during the night while OP was sleeping

and all those windows being smashed in did not wake him? Because of booze and sleeping pills?

Was the bar girl on booze and sleeping pills too?

That is an awful injury,i note that most of the newer motorbikes now have exhaust gaurds on them,shame the one you were on did not,it must have been very painful,i note many 'holier than thou' members posting on here,i would ignore them op,we all make mistakes,often when under the influence,but of course many posters on here are perfect and don't make mistakes,best of luck to you old chap.

• Like 2

That is an awful injury,i note that most of the newer motorbikes now have exhaust gaurds on them,shame the one you were on did not,it must have been very painful,i note many 'holier than thou' members posting on here,i would ignore them op,we all make mistakes,often when under the influence,but of course many posters on here are perfect and don't make mistakes,best of luck to you old chap.

Thanks mate. It actually had an exhaust guard initially, but unluckily it snapped off split-seconds before my leg went under there sad.pnglaugh.png

And yea the attitude of some members here is hilarious, but I learned long ago not to let people on the internet get to me. As you say, I'm sure they all lead perfect lives and haven't ever done anything stupid in their low moments biggrin.png

• Like 1

I speak Thai and only have once(in 20 years) had someone telling me to go home.

Maybe you're not hearing them correctly.

But you also own houses and land, so you must be very VIP

I've done some stupid things in my past, but I'm not stupid enough to post them, pics/vidoes and all on TV. Are you trying to win an idiot competition?

I am comfortable enough with my past mistakes to share them for others to either laugh at, or far more likely on Thaivisa, give me abuse for them thumbsup.gif . It was a bad week, shit happens, I learned from it, I've moved on. Are you so ashamed of your mistakes you have to keep them locked down deep inside? laugh.png
don't worry lad, people who dont make mistakes don't make anythin..av had one set my fukin house on fire before, scouse bird though not Thai, not much difference in them tbh.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

So your girlfriend was angry because you f.... a bargirl and made some minor damage on the house. You drove drunk and hurt yourself and blame the poor girl.

If he was a real Romeo, he would have ended up in the sack with both of them at the same time

Exactly, turn it into a winning situation.