50 dead as number of influenza cases in Thailand jumps dramatically

webfact

I don't think 50 deaths can be described as "scores dead". Scores dead sounds like the black plague.

Two Scores anyway , a score is 20 by the way rolleyes.gif

I only know what 'score' means with regards to the number 20 due to smoking weed, and they say drugs are bad. Math people, math. I bet I know more about how many grams in an ounce, how many ounces in a kilo and so forth more than most of you guys thumbsup.gif

Edited by Tom420
  • Like 2

It might help to also include symptoms as well as locations, for those of us who just got back from up-country and haven't felt well since!

I was up country and returned to BKK last Saturday. Left BKK on Tuesday to go back to work. I've been bedded down for the last 2 days with serious flu symptoms so I'm going to the hospital today to get checked out. It may not be related but taking no chances. I was thinking I caught something on the plane to work but now I read this story I am not so sure.

Well I don't have the flu. At the age of 42 I have tonsillitis for the first time. Glad I've not got the flue but it hurts like hell to swallow the smallest thing.

It might help to also include symptoms as well as locations, for those of us who just got back from up-country and haven't felt well since!

I was up country and returned to BKK last Saturday. Left BKK on Tuesday to go back to work. I've been bedded down for the last 2 days with serious flu symptoms so I'm going to the hospital today to get checked out. It may not be related but taking no chances. I was thinking I caught something on the plane to work but now I read this story I am not so sure.

Well I don't have the flu. At the age of 42 I have tonsillitis for the first time. Glad I've not got the flue but it hurts like hell to swallow the smallest thing.

I've never had that.... so STAY AWAY. But I hear ice cream all the way mate, and milk sakes. Get well soon and metta

Edited by Tom420

ON RAPPOPORT: In 2009, you spearheaded coverage of the so-called Swine Flu pandemic. You discovered that, in the summer of 2009, the Centers for Disease Control, ignoring their federal mandate, stopped counting Swine Flu cases in America. Yet they continued to stir up fear about the “pandemic,” without having any real measure of its impact. Wasn’t that another investigation of yours that was shut down? Wasn’t there more to find out?

SHARYL ATTKISSON: The implications of the story were even worse than that. We discovered through our FOI efforts that before the CDC mysteriously stopped counting Swine Flu cases, they had learned that almost none of the cases they had counted as Swine Flu was, in fact, Swine Flu or any sort of flu at all! The interest in the story from one executive was very enthusiastic. He said it was “the most original story” he’d seen on the whole Swine Flu epidemic. But others pushed to stop it and, in the end, no broadcast wanted to touch it. We aired numerous stories pumping up the idea of an epidemic, but not the one that would shed original, new light on all the hype. It was fair, accurate, legally approved and a heck of a story. With the CDC keeping the true Swine Flu stats secret, it meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/aftershocks-from-my-interview-with-sharyl-attkisson/

and:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

She lost her job... Wonder why?

So the Thai govt is still recommending using what seems to be a useless drug.

http://rt.com/news/flu-drug-britain-spending-600/

Ahh... but Allan, those useless drugs are most certainly not useless to the merchants of death who sell them.

And i'd watch out for those 'vaccinations',

ive heard they are more likely to cause illness than the filthy among us sneezing, farting, spitting and coughing (and shouting) with total disregard for anyone.

C'Mon Flu!!

Mop 'Em Up!!

with 50-70 deaths on the road each day, what is 50 deaths of influenza?

people playing with thai fighter cocks (male chicken) with spores and getting some blood in the mouth ?

F*#% this crap, I am ill again. I cannot believe it. It is 3am and here I am with a huge headache making frequent visits to the toilet, when I am not doing that I am curled up in a ball. And like I said I very rarely get ill, twice in 3 weeks, fun fun fun. I am a little worried about how much I may be dehydrating though in all honesty, tomorrow may be a time to see a doctor for once.

• 2 months later...

I don't think 50 deaths can be described as "scores dead". Scores dead sounds like the black plague.

Two Scores anyway , a score is 20 by the way rolleyes.gif

I only know what 'score' means with regards to the number 20 due to smoking weed, and they say drugs are bad. Math people, math. I bet I know more about how many grams in an ounce, how many ounces in a kilo and so forth more than most of you guys thumbsup.gif

It's the difference between " A SCORE" and "TO SCORE" that is your problem...perdantic I know !