Suthep promises 'one last fight' against govt

webfact

Whatever the criticisms , the praise or from whatever quarter the comments, if Suthep has done one thing , he has brought to everyone's attention including International watchers , how bad the PTP administration really is , starting off with the Amnesty Bill protests , divulging to the international community, the corruption , the shady deal making ,the dishonesty, the systematic failure of departments heads to manage their departments , Asia's under achievers, the corrupt police department, including DSI, the intimidation of the law , all this comes with the territory , so , say whatever you like about Khun Suthep at least the world now looks at Thailand some with a different point of view.coffee1.gif

I partially agree with you, when you say he (or better his protest movement) bring to the public attention all the malgovernment, and all the things you rightly mentioned.

But at that point he should step aside and fight for have a fair election with international observers, not continue this refrain ad libitum, freezing the country life and adding trouble to troubles...

Let's hope something different for Thailand will be in sight. No Shinawatras, no Lider Maximos, just some joust government with serious reforms and (as I am sure corruption cannot disappear in days) balance their interests with all people interests.

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the never ending last battles. I want to see pictures (of the actual rally), they claimed just drew tens of thousands of reds. For some reason, those stories never seem to be verified by pictures wai2.gif

• Like 2

This could be the last time

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Time, time, time, is on my side

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

Performed by Yingluck Shinawatra

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

Suthep needs a T-shirt that says "Property of The Ammart."

Suthep is a giant belly flop.

And this is Suthep's song:

"The Final Countdown" (Europe)

We're leaving together,

But still it's farewell

And maybe we'll come back,

To earth, who can tell ?

I guess there is no one to blame

We're leaving ground

Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

A fellow Stones man, I take it, good to see. Here's another Stones favorite about Time with a kicker to it:

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Yes, YS has been around a lot longer than anyone had ever thought possible. Going on three years as prime minister, Yingluck long ago passed the threshold of being a political novice. Aung San Suu Kyi she's not, however, the PDRC and their sycophants seriously underestimated all of those whom they targeted for a quick tarring and feathering to run out of the country on a rail.

The ammart are very likely to go ahead with their judicial coup, but only because the ammart haven't any other course of action remaining to them. The ammart are down to their last chip. The ammart failed to realize the strength and resiliency of Thailand's long abused and debased democracy. The ammart in fact want only to debase it more. (Two wrongs make a right and five more wrongs make it even more right.)

What was supposed to have been an abrupt seizure of power surrounding the Feb 2nd election and the 30-day period after it failed.

The design to overthrow instead produced a caricature who has gone on to pronounce himself the sovereign of the people, the people's medium. There's nothing 'medium' about Suthep and there's nothing of the people about Suthep.

And this is Suthep's song:

"The Final Countdown" (Europe)

We're leaving together,

But still it's farewell

And maybe we'll come back,

To earth, who can tell ?

I guess there is no one to blame

We're leaving ground

Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

Quite a few artists here today - or fans anyway. Good to see for a change.

Seems Suthep's main problem is that for some out of the blue reason he decided to strap on his crash helmet to drive on the right already.

But I'm sure at the end of this "one last fight against the govt" performance Suthep will say the crowd was screaming "Encore, Encore." So, he will just continue on to the next one last performance.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Whatever the criticisms , the praise or from whatever quarter the comments, if Suthep has done one thing , he has brought to everyone's attention including International watchers , how bad the PTP administration really is , starting off with the Amnesty Bill protests , divulging to the international community, the corruption , the shady deal making ,the dishonesty, the systematic failure of departments heads to manage their departments , Asia's under achievers, the corrupt police department, including DSI, the intimidation of the law , all this comes with the territory , so , say whatever you like about Khun Suthep at least the world now looks at Thailand some with a different point of view.coffee1.gif

Not sure where you get this from! Most of the world has looked at the forcible prevention of people from voting and violence on the streets (mob rule) rather differently than you make out!

Exactly. All the wider world has seen is a ''troubled'' government do the right thing and call an election. They then see that the official opposition boycott said election and stop ordinary citizens from excercising their DEMOCRATIC right to vote.

All that Suthep is doing is making himself, the Yellow mob and Thailand as a whole look like a third world laughing stock (which they are!).

The quicker this man packs up his lunch box and goes home the better. Then an independently run Thailand can reform and maybe finally get the government it deserves (neither Red or Yellow and certainly none of the current crop of politicians!).

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not sure where you get this from! Most of the world has looked at the forcible prevention of people from voting and violence on the streets (mob rule) rather differently than you make out!

Exactly. All the wider world has seen is a ''troubled'' government do the right thing and call an election. They then see that the official opposition boycott said election and stop ordinary citizens from excercising their DEMOCRATIC right to vote.

All that Suthep is doing is making himself, the Yellow mob and Thailand as a whole look like a third world laughing stock (which they are!).

The quicker this man packs up his lunch box and goes home the better. Then an independently run Thailand can reform and maybe finally get the government it deserves (neither Red or Yellow and certainly none of the current crop of politicians!).

Suthep is going go hold his very final rally, the farmerw are going to be paid, and Santa is bringing me a nice big red firetruck for Christmas

Sorry to spoil your Christmas but you won't be getting your fire truck as they have been impounded because of corruption/How about a nice bag of rice as a stocking filler instead.

• Like 1

I think everyone is fed up with fighting talk,how about some constructive talk,lets move forward,talk to one another with an open mind nobody is going to win. Remember ww2 destroyed cities,millions dead,bankrupt states but hey!!!! we won !!!!

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Brian jones would possibly be disappointed in your faction colour code , however Route 66 could also be the swan song for the PTP

the suspense is killing me, this is like watching a movie where the bad guy looks like hes dead, then when you think its all over he comes back to life again for another attack

I think Thai politics is more like watching paint dry,boring to the extreme.

Never mind the never ending last battles. I want to see pictures (of the actual rally), they claimed just drew tens of thousands of reds. For some reason, those stories never seem to be verified by pictures wai2.gif

Here you go.

The rally at Chaiyaphum, 26th April 2014

10297836_721604891236170_220214315712433

The rest you can find at the official UDD site, bit of an obvious place to look I would have thought http://thairedshirts.org

100% photo shopped and not very well.

• Like 2

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Brian jones would possibly be disappointed in your faction colour code , however Route 66 could also be the swan song for the PTP

I think that

"Leaving on a jet plane,

Don't know if I'll be back again"

would be more appropriate

I think this is it, Suterp finale. All signs do point to some sort of ending in May.

1. The EC relenting and suggest an election date on 20th July

2. The military chiefs agreed that an election is necessary

3. Ahbisit realizing that there really has no legality in Suterp push for neutral PM & his reform plan

4. Prem sideling call for royal intervention

5. Behind scene talk between Korn and Taksin's people

6. Softening of stance by Taksin agreeing reform

Last chapter will be written when CAPO use special force to arrest Suterp.

• Like 2

Suthep is a despicable jerk whose ego was already as big as the whole country but has now grown as big as his fat belly. While I think Yingluck is a joke of a PM, I surely do now want Suthep running the country and I firmly believe that this is his goal.

Another 'One Last Fight' against the peoples elected Government or is this the final one or the final one for April only he can always have the last final final one later on in the year. And try and put the final final nail in the tourist coffin for good old Thailand.

Maybe the last time

I don't know.....Oh no

- Rolling Stones

Time is on my side

Yes, it is

Time is on my side,

Oh, yes, it is

Yes, it is

Oh, yes it is.

Ammart, judicial coup, - here we go again. More rhetoric supporting the propaganda from the convicted crook's PR machine.

This whole mess is because one convicted elite crook got his elite gang into power and tried to squeeze all the other elite gangs out of the trough. Neither want a real democracy run for the people and countries benefits.

Still anyone who thinks Yingluck is anymore than a convenient family stooge for her fugitive brother displays their grasp on Thai politics. She does as she' told, even cries to order. I doubt she could even define democracy - probably just mumble something about "come from election" even when speaking Thai.

• Like 2