Thailand Dive & Travel Expo 2014

bazmlb

Thailand Dive & Travel Expo 2014

redx_2014.jpg

In order to restore the confidence and support Thai scuba diving industry to continue growing and to develop Thailand as an international center of comprehensive scuba diving industry, the N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. with the support of the Tourism Authority of Thailand has organized "Thailand Dive Expo" (TDEX). This event is our commitment to re-establish the objective of Thai diving business as "The Real Diving Hub of Asia" with the expecting outcome that this event will stimulate the business and return the scuba diving industry in Thailand back to its glorious day.

Thailand has many positive attributes to induce international travelers to visit for a meeting, incentive, conference or exhibition held in the country, from the friendly welcomes of Thai people, outstanding venues and accommodation, to the wide variety of spectacular destinations. Here are five great reasons to make businessmen smile in appreciation.

http://thailanddiveexpo.com/th/index.php

Thanks for posting. I've enjoyed the show the past 3 years, and always end up buying something I didn't even know I needed- at a great price.

For non-divers, there's always been a Golf Exhibition at the same time...

Tat are at it again.

Yes, promoting Thailand, which is their job. What are they in your opinion doing wrong here?

Well they have not mentioned underwater marriage on elephant in lotus pond with free fertility treatment,how is that for a start.

Useless first post, and when asked about it useless answer as well. Congratulations on your consistency.

• 2 weeks later...

Friendly bump to the top for all you guys like me who forget. (Old timers' disease.)

Anyway, great exhibition and must-see for anyone interested in diving Thailand. And right on the MRT at Queen Sirikit station- so eezy peezy.

I went to this exhibition my first free weekend in Thailand, and it was instrumental in my decision to stay in Thailand for my current work assignment.

(Little did I know the "assignment" would not leave enough free time to actually dive anywhere. Sigh)

Almost forgot about it... facepalm.gif

I was thinking of going diving to Koh Tao with my GF next month so she can practice a bit before heading to Bali on July, so perfect timing to find a package there.

I was thinking of going diving to Koh Tao with my GF next month so she can practice a bit before heading to Bali on July, so perfect timing to find a package there.

A little off topic, but think on that one.

Most divers in the world would save their pennies for years to dive on Koh Tao. And for you- it's just the warm up.

Life sucks, huh? Not.

A little off topic, but think on that one.

Most divers in the world would save their pennies for years to dive on Koh Tao. And for you- it's just the warm up.

Life sucks, huh? Not.

Hey, that's what I tell my GF! :D