All Seasons restaurant in The Avenue

KittenKong

Not to everyone's taste surely, but the All Seasons in The Avenue is doing a special price of 229B for its buffet, down from the usual 299B.

I went the other day and was impressed by the extremely pleasant staff (they really do get full marks) and pretty good quality food, for the price.

I mostly had mussels, grilled mackerel and salad but I tasted just about everything there and I was generally pleased enough with it all, with just a couple of exceptions.

I didnt bother with the chips, pizza and garlic bread which had all been under a heating lamp for some time but everything else seemed to be freshly cooked and was replenished as needed.

Even the Borscht wasn't bad (served with sour cream) and the Thai dishes (som tam, soups and curries) were also tasty.

Hard to beat for variety in the centre of town for 229B (water and some other soft drinks included).

Edited by KittenKong
  • Like 2

Not the greatest location, so perhaps tends to get overlooked.

Their outlet in Central does good business at the full 299B price but The Avenue just seems to put the kiss of death on everything that opens there.

I've lost count of the number of failed businesses The Avenue has had, yet thousands of people must walk past on 2nd road every hour and there are hundreds of occupied condos just behind it. Very odd.

• Like 1