Film your crash at 140 mph!

JSixpack

Basically the tosser on the bike travelling at 140 mph overtakes his mate and then looks back at his mate as if to gloat to only the run straight into the back of a slow or stationary car immediately ahead of him.

When riding at these speeds you concentrate on where you are going and not where you have just been. I presume the stick he has received has made him take it off. He now knows just what people think of him

Sometimes I watch motorcycle crash videos and I can see how the rider went wrong through lack of skill or having made a basic error, but this particular crash was so egregiously reckless and easily avoided...

I think too often riders get too caught up in showing off for the camera- this was a bad one.

• Like 1

Not quite as bad as the girl that crashed head on into a truck while posting a selfie sad.png

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/driver-dies-after-posting--happy--facebook-selfie-and-status-from-behind-the-wheel-130531783.html#0Z7OcVq

And some say Thai drivers are idiots

Exactly, come over to some of the backwaters in the Middle East. Thai drivers are saints compared to some of the douchebags I have to contend with on daily basis :)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

The rider was lucky it wasn't a bigger car/truck in front of him. He wouldn't be able to post his video then. Hope he learned his lesson. Or maybe in future he better buys a camera with collision alarm wink.png