She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

Yet you post a lot........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...........coffee1.gif

Seriously?

The bloke with what, nearly 24,000 posts and counting who joined the forum only ONE year before me has the gall to suggest that I post a lot??

What on earth are you smoking?

Tut Tut, my post numbers have noooooooooothing to do with your comment. You post that you are Mr.Perfect but really don't have, or have had a life, just a $ balance. Weeeeeeell. thats OK I suppose for someone living in a bedsit with a PC, after all perhaps you are. BUT, some of us have done stuff and came out the other side. Me, never talked about old farangs, or fat bellies, which you thrive on..........So, you carry on in your own way. Hope I will be here tomorrow to respond, weeeeell, us old uns don't know if we will wake up eh........smile.png

Ok so your memory may be failing you but you did make reference to how much I posted. It's actually quoted in my last post. laugh.png

I'm far from perfect - I'm just less imperfect than you since I wouldn't be daft enough to build a McBungalow in a Thai wife's name in the arse end of nowhere where you can't speak the lingo and have no mates within 100 miles.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

The bloke with what, nearly 24,000 posts and counting who joined the forum only ONE year before me has the gall to suggest that I post a lot??

Tut Tut, my post numbers have noooooooooothing to do with your comment. You post that you are Mr.Perfect but really don't have, or have had a life, just a $ balance. Weeeeeeell. thats OK I suppose for someone living in a bedsit with a PC, after all perhaps you are. BUT, some of us have done stuff and came out the other side. Me, never talked about old farangs, or fat bellies, which you thrive on..........So, you carry on in your own way. Hope I will be here tomorrow to respond, weeeeell, us old uns don't know if we will wake up eh........smile.png

Ok so your memory may be failing you but you did make reference to how much I posted. It's actually quoted in my last post. laugh.png

I'm far from perfect - I'm just less imperfect than you since I wouldn't be daft enough to build a McBungalow in a Thai wife's name in the arse end of nowhere where you can't speak the lingo and have no mates within 100 miles.

Seems you don't know me at all, but I think you wished you did eh........smile.png

For the record i did not meet my other half wrapped around a chrome dancing pole like many are insinuating here.

We met as teacher's.

Granted i am starting to doubt her overt wealth if she carn't control her spending.

However, i have taken into account the circumstance's and have decided to send her £200 just in case.

We will just have to economise and live on bean's and toast for the week.

After all she is my wife.

I will give her a firm talking to before i hand over the WU detail's though.

I do have to be sensitive at this difficult time.

Edited by BKK Blues Brother

Granted i am starting to doubt her overt wealth if she carn't control her spending.

Shouldn't you have established that before tying the knot and, more importantly, before starting that thread about your wife being older and wealthier laugh.png

Marry in haste; repent at leisure as the saying goes

Edited by HardenedSoul

There are plenty of solid comments that have been posted.

I have found that a thirsty person rarely shuts the tap off for themselves, even when their stomach is to the bursting point.

A prudent person is one who recognizes the danger, turns the tap off to conserve precious resources, and monitors where future supplies are going.

Good luck my friend.

• Like 2

Seriously?

Ditto. 24,000 posts or 24 posts does not a sage make.
  • Like 1

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

LOL.. You need to send her everything you are making now, get a second job and send her 80% of that money. Move out of your expensive house and into a cardboard box, then she will be happy. It's ok if you don't have money to come see her even though she really misses you so much, as long as you send money she knows you love her and that's all that matters....

• Like 2

No offense but if she has run out of money then tell her to get a f..... job and then she will have money. And when she has it, send it to you.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tell her to go back to her old job. You became a loser the day you met her.

She is largeng it ie showing off to all and sundry,this is crazy,1000 b a day is more than enough in the village,so i would calculate that amount in pounds i think and send her that,and explain that is for the remainder of her stay,no more will be forthcoming,,but then again she will in all probability blow the lot,so a hard one, but i would give her a bloody good talking too when she gets home.

1.000 bth a day !!! In the village ?? That must be quite an upper class village. I hope your missus doesnt tell you that that are her needs on a daily basis. If so...well.....ahhhh you know.

It's so easy to avoid these nightmares with women. How do otherwise sane blokes end up in these ridiculous situations.

All you have to do is open your eyes, your ears and mouth to ask the right questions.

Still, it does illustrate that younger guys like the OP have the piss taken out of 'em too but at least he's young enough to bounce back from a financial disaster if the situation deteriorates.

Easy to show off / gamble with someone else's money as is soooooooo often the case on tv.

let her use her own money.

if she has none you may wish to find a "non peasant" situation

or a dog instead; loyal, loving, doesn't care about showing off.

No offense but if she has run out of money then tell her to get a f..... job and then she will have money. And when she has it, send it to you.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tell her to go back to her old job. You became a loser the day you met her.

No offense but the transition may have pre-dated the meeting.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I couldn't sleep, the telephone call yesterday wound me up.

She has been treated like a walking ATM since she's been back there.

All her family have job's, but now her money has ran out they have nothing to lend.

Yes she's been paying out for some medical bill's and there's been some gambling.

It just wind's me up that she carn't make £1500 last a few week's. That's why she left her card's in the U.K because she know's she is rubbish with money.

She's going to get a reality check in the next week re adjusting to Thai style.

For the record she work's full time in the U.K, but as all women what's mine is her's and what's her's is her's.

Meanwhile I'll be the best father to our children in the world!

Venting of spleen over.

The long and suffering.

My advice is, go and visit a marriage councillor or part (if you haven`t already done so?) and go your own separate ways. But not that easy because you still love her, right? Heard it all before and most of these are hopeless cases that best no one else becomes involved with.

Jesus - the OP only mentions this one time, and this one problem... and you prescribe going separate ways?? Wow, if I took off when I discovered that my husband is crap with money, we wouldn't even have reached the wedding day! So they're crap with money. So we make sure that we keep a close eye on it and help them to control spending. It's bloody annoying, but it's not the end of the world... or the relationship.

You definitely mentioned you want to be a great father to your kids.

This may definitely mean no more money to your wife. Unless you own a bank.

Or is she your wife?

Or are they your kids?

Or what's your/your wife's age?

Why do I smell fish?

No offence meant. Just to be sure of your predicament.

Many wives made their men millionaires... from being billionaires before marriage.

They're married with 2 kids - it's not like he met her 2 weeks ago in a bar! Give him some credit!

I would not send a penny. How can she spend 5000 Baht a day?? Think Think. In a country where monthly pay for many is not more than 8000 Baht how can she spend 5000 Baht a day? I realize now that they suddenly increase everything by 300 percent. We should all say no and stop to this nonsense. We are not ATM>

I would not send a penny. How can she spend 5000 Baht a day?? Think Think. In a country where monthly pay for many is not more than 8000 Baht how can she spend 5000 Baht a day? I realize now that they suddenly increase everything by 300 percent. We should all say no and stop to this nonsense. We are not ATM>

We...?

Time to start a supportgroup i think.......To begin at the departurehall at Swampypost-179267-0-64014400-1398892751.png

Edited by benalibina

mate there are probably a lot on here who have made the same mistake , and won't admit it,i am one but the twice bitten once shy rule apples only in thai its once bitten and thats it.no more money and if thats to hard for her to handle,stiff. even kids eventually learn from their mistakes.

and when married with kids" kids come first"

Edited by heybuz
  • Like 1

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

Made me smile , nice joke setup )))

That you are crazy if you send her more money. Seems she is paying for the whole family. But if i recall there was someone sick.. maybe the money is going towards a hospital ?

More like gambling.

Yep! some people should never have decent money in their lives.They go from poor wasters,to well off ones!

Edited by MAJIC