Suthep announces Monday as day of final war

Lite Beer

Sutherp, I wish you, every success to your quest.

We are all behind you, voters or non voters.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

GOOD LUCK to you and your supporters.

I'm sure Sutherp (and his brother Suthep) will be thrilled to know that his beloved foreigners are behind him all the way.

Especially seeing as how Suthep publicly stated that he "has no time for falang"

He must think that we are all as stupidly dumb as his 'sheeple'

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am apolitical insofar as Thai politics go but this is my conspiracy theory: I think Thaksin payed-off Suthep and now he can bow out without losing face and do so much richer than he was this time last year. It somehow seems logical if you followed the rise and sudden demise of the demonstrations.

I would suggest people have just become bored and can't be bothered anymore.

• Like 1

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

Speak only for yourself and leave everybody else to choose what they want to believe in.You certainly don't speak for me.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

You are making a broad, and very ignorant assumptive statement that "We are all behind you", and that "All TVF members are with you." Personally, I think the man is a power hungry megalomaniac, with delusions of grandeur who should have been put away for gross stupidity a long time ago. I'll give him credit for bringing people together to fight the amnesty bill, but after that, the "power and glory" went to his head, and he's become more deranged with each passing day.

If you want to voice YOUR support for this idiot mad man, feel free, as that's you right. But NEVER presume that you speak for everyone in Thailand, and those of us on TVF, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

I am with you on this and truely believe that many more of TV members also feel likewise but i am not saying all. However i think that friend Costas, like Suthep is suffering delusions of grandeur so we should really treat him with the respect he deserves. As a young lady once said "Up to you" wai.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Speak for yourself Greek, not for me.

Yes, Greek and proud of it.

And, you are from?

Doesn't matter really.

Probably from one of those insignificant countries.

Maybe he is from Turkey. . . . he has a Turkish name wai.gif

To all the posters, insulting me.

You should be Thankful to me, as I helped you, to get rid of your stress, anger and frustration.

And all that for freethumbsup.gif

I have enjoyed some of the replies Costas . . . keep up the good work thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

Last night Suthep called for his supporters "in the provinces" to come out in support of his 'final ' war. As Costas is in Khon Kaen I am sure I will see him marching down the street, yellow head band, yellow shirt and waving a Thai flag on 14th May. I don't give much hope for his survival

• Like 2

"day of final war", "final battle".

That's what he said. No, really!!

There are morons and there are morons and there are morons.

And then deep below that are the Cambrian and Creatacious layers of moronicity.

Keep going.

And further down.

And further down.

Under that, lying in a deep pool of moronic slime, we may find Mr Suthep and his idiotic supporters.

Some people say that such total, utter, profound stupidity cannot exist. I say, "believe what you hear". Mr Suthep has spoken: this is proof that utter, anti-social, crazy, untouchable, mad-as-a-hatter ideas can exist in the modern world - when we thought we had consigned the nutters and Nazis to the "fields where only horses and loonies may roam".

No Mr Suthep is there, free as a bird.

He can say anything he wants.

He can do anything he likes.

Nobody can stop this wild-as-a-buffalo from doing anything that his untamed will tells him to do.

Given that such totally wild forms-of-life can be allowed to express their nutcase ideas, perhaps it is time for falangs to leave Thailand? Or, alternatively, is it time for the genuinely democratic redshirts to express their vision of a democratic future and start to control these mad-as a-hatter crazies? And to get the authorities to arrest this specimen of pre-civilisation?

Why not admit it - you don't really support Suthep, do you?

cheesy.gif So it's either support Suthep or the Red Shirts?bah.gifWhat a dark outlook. Please speak for yourself only.blink.pngsad.png

• Like 1

please... for all those who compare suthep to a fascist, please, don't mix chocolate with s#!t...

I agree that fascism is seen as a"bad thing", but during that period many reforms and improvements have been made... what are the improvements that suthep and his gang are doing?!?

• Like 1

just like the madman Sadam Hussein, the muva of all wars he promised ,they found the rat in a hole ,suthep should follow his example and climb in a hole in the ground

An angel. Yellow is the color long worn by Thai to honor the monarchy, as well as the color for Monday. On Coronation day, Thai wearing yellow will come out in droves to witness the final countdown as the Angel Suthep descends from heaven, wings fully open, on a staircase of snow white cloud to finally rid Thailand of the evil red Chinese one, wearing his stripped blue shirt........... Blue shirt!?

Jeez, Suthep, take the time to get a new shirt.

• Like 1

please... for all those who compare suthep to a fascist, please, don't mix chocolate with s#!t...

I agree that fascism is seen as a"bad thing", but during that period many reforms and improvements have been made... what are the improvements that suthep and his gang are doing?!?

Destroyed the 2 trillion baht secret spending bill designed to destroy the economy and "return" Thaksin's ill got goods. I.e., saved the country.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Speak for yourself Greek, not for me.

Yes, Greek and proud of it.

And, you are from?

Doesn't matter really.

Probably from one of those insignificant countri

Are you talking about the GREECE that is broke and stuffed. Have to go "cap in hand" begging. With people like Costa i can only say "no wonder" cheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

when I Posted in here, years ago that Thailand was verging on Civil War, the Comments were stupid and rude. The only other person I had read who, also, saw how big the problem was IS was Professor Thitinan Pongsidurak.

[just a bunch of rice farmers getting 50B per day huh?]

• Like 1

Last night Suthep called for his supporters "in the provinces" to come out in support of his 'final ' war. As Costas is in Khon Kaen I am sure I will see him marching down the street, yellow head band, yellow shirt and waving a Thai flag on 14th May. I don't give much hope for his survival

You'll most likely see someone leading a donkey named Costas.

Well, i am one of those that understand that corruption, which is a long way from being eradicated in Thai politics, it is part and parcel of all sides of Thai politics. However i look back and see the great progress that Thailand was making under Thaksin and then compare it with the mess that the Military coup rulers and the Dems have led this country into. Now we have the man who was probably one of the most corrupt politicians ever whilst he was deputy PM., telling a very small group of his supporters that he is the man to end corruption. What an idiot, does he really think that people believe him. coffee1.gif

I like your point [all sides of Thai politics], however, do you also understand it's politicians all over the World and most churches too? We the Sheople allow a few to collect our monies and decide how to spend it as They see fit, or are ordered to by the Real Lords and Masters of the World. 60% of ameriKan politicians are millionaires. and what? 0.06% of the population? look at the You Tube video, which 15,000,000 have watched. Wealth Equality in America. 96% of the American People agree there should be richer folks, but NO poverty. 96% dems and repubs all agree.

• Like 1

Be careful what you wish for

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You must be the greek suthep(os) speaking for everybody else, NOT

• Like 1