Diet Pills Sold at the Market, What kind of pills can it be ? Esaan use them to lose weight.

Please rest assured that there is never anything dangerous sold at any thai market. These markets are regulated with the most stringent regulations and enforced by highly committed authorities.

The pills are safe

They really are just M&M's while others are candy-coated rat feces....harmless.

I hope you feel better now.....carry on man.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than the bar girls smoking ICE to keep weight off. When Thaksin cracked down on pot and other drugs, girls switched to meth because the cops couldn't find it or smell it. They found the extra benefit of weight loss. Yes, I know girls personally who made the switch or just smoke now. I recently saw a hottie in a bar in Nana who couldn't stop fidgeting with her hair etc. I wanted to take her based on her looks, but NO WAY. Minimal attention span.

I've known a couple who have managed to keep the use under control.

Couldn't stop fidgeting with her hair????? That is frequently a trannie affectation. Not suggesting that you don't know the difference, but that's a real trannie thing. Possibly because they are frequently on meth to lose weight & look thin & gorgeous anyway. LOL!!

Edited by The Deerhunter

When I was back in the US I was at an Asian food store and they had the slim drink coffee . I bought some just to see if it worked . Within an hour of two my stomach felt like there was a tag team wrestling match in my tummie and the bathroom couldn't have been close enough ..... Wife laughed said told you not to buy that ....

Yep. Laxative. Really common with Thai & Chinese. Read the ingredients. Senna pods, Extract of senna. Cascara etc etc. If you poo out your food quick enough you will not extract the food value out of it and therfore lose weight. Simple. Also usually contains caffiene &/or Taurine to get you revved up & burning more joules. No such thing as a free lunch and if it was it would be through you in 10 minutes anyway LOL

Why don't you ask her?

She probably doesn't have a clue what's in the pills!

Sure and I'll never understand why they eat things without even been interested what it is....Makes slim, take it....no further questions....

When I was back in the US I was at an Asian food store and they had the slim drink coffee . I bought some just to see if it worked . Within an hour of two my stomach felt like there was a tag team wrestling match in my tummie and the bathroom couldn't have been close enough ..... Wife laughed said told you not to buy that ....

Yep. Laxative. Really common with Thai & Chinese. Read the ingredients. Senna pods, Extract of senna. Cascara etc etc. If you poo out your food quick enough you will not extract the food value out of it and therfore lose weight. Simple. Also usually contains caffiene &/or Taurine to get you revved up & burning more joules. No such thing as a free lunch and if it was it would be through you in 10 minutes anyway LOL

Well...wouldn't it more efficient, cheaper and more pleasant, if you wouldn't eat it? Instead of eating it and pooing it out immediately?

Or as compromise put the food direct into the toilet...why does it need to pass my stomach?

I don't understand, that....

Well...wouldn't it more efficient, cheaper and more pleasant, if you wouldn't eat it? Instead of eating it and pooing it out immediately?

Or as compromise put the food direct into the toilet...why does it need to pass my stomach?

Hunger? Appetite? Food craving? Urge to EAT? What don't you understand?

Hunger? Appetite? Food craving? Urge to EAT? What don't you understand?

After you poo out all the food you ate you feel satisfied and well?

Either your body still take the nutrition out of it, than it doesn't help.

Or it helps than you remain hungry (maybe not while you have pain).

How about just ignoring the Hunger, Appetite, Food craving etc? Shouldn't be that much of a problem for an adult to find a little bit willpower....(and I guess the tablets aren't without pain when you all leaves you in express speed)

The Garcina Cambogia must be injected by licensed professional. Otherwise it is just the power of suggestion.

That's absurd. You're thinking of something else. Possibly LEPTIN. Not the same thing.

Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing

I doubt manufactures are putting amphetamines in OTC diet pills, especially when ephedra is legal and has a similar effect. High doses of ephedra can cause tachycardia and other cardiac problems and supplements containing it are no longer allowed in certain countries.

Even if there is a lable listing fat-blocking or natural appetite suppresents or stimulants there's still no guaranty that it also doesn't contain Phen-fen or ephedra.

My wife tried some she bought from a store in a mall and had trouble sleeping and discontinued their use. No stimulants that I recognized were listed on the label.

I thought ephedra was illegal too.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Seems crazy for me that someone can take pills without even knowing what it is ?"

What people believe they are taking is not necessarily what they end up taking after the cutting processes. A person buying what is advertised as diet pills from a local market falls into this category as far as I'm concerned.

Using those pills one is liable to lose life rather than weight....

I know the stuff certainly killed my gf's appetite,...... So apparently we have a choice between good-natured fat gfs and ferocious slim ones.

yes,, you can buy these kinds of pills almost ANYWHERE in thailand..

usually from chinese pharmacists. (small private owned pharmacys)

they can sell you either weight gaining or weight losing pills.

in almost all the cases,, the pills are BAD for you and often have some very severe side effects.

(then again,, Most medicines that you get from almost ANY doctor in the world will have some very serious side effects too!!!) Lol

the diet/weight gain pills can make the person either very hyperactive or very tired (depending if they are for losing or gaining weight).

also they damage the liver (as does almost any pill),,, and risk of coma, heart damage and other scary stuff (as do many other pills available commercially around the world).

if any of you out there take DAILY PILLS from a doctor for ANY medical condition,, then go check the list of side effects and have a shock about how dangerous the pills are that you consume daily!!!!

as with ALL medical & body issues,, there is other smarter ways to get to the end-goal... and it starts with WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING INSIDE YOUR BODY EVERY DAY (day in, day out).

if you eat junk, (flour, pasta, bread, pizza, sandwiches, mayonnaise, friend food, cruddy sauces and cheap oils, soda, sugar, bla bla bla),,, then of course you will expect your body health and weight to degenerate !!

for those interested in Feeding Health to your body,, just DONT EAT FROM THAT LIST ABOVE!!!!!

instead,, choose Water, Fruit, Fresh Vegetables (which hopefully dont have too much pesticide in them!,, hence organic, for those who dont mind to pay a tad more).

your girl - friend taking dodgy diet pills is no more worse than someone taking Statins for the rest of their lives and not bothering to make an effort to change their diet around COMPLETELY and make effort to come off the pills and reverse their condition.

in both examples there are the similar minded people opting for a pill (coz puppet doctor said so) rather than using their common sense to work out that we are a LIVING ORGANISM that needs REAL food to be in perfect health! Any deviation from that will start to ruin and mutate our cells. and since we are made up of TRILLIONS of cells,,, then it makes sense to feed them correctly...

and since cells have a LIFE CYCLE,, (ie: birth, life, death, and new cells born)... you can realize that the human body is CONSTANTLY REPLACING ITSELF!!!!

you have repeated opportunities to ensure your future body cells are HEALTHY,, rather than mutated, slow and slack.

My research tells me they are amphetamines and likely also have the same stuff phen-phen had a few years ago. Dangerous fo some and lethal for some too. You cannot tell what reaction you will have until you are in the thick of it. In America, they are a class 2 drug and possession is a felony. My wife wanted to try them but I said absolutely no and showed her the research. China and Russia are the only ones not to restrict manufacturing. Go figure.

Garcinia Cambogia is the stuff. The genuine jars of capsules contain a powder which is ground Garcinia which is absolutely harmless and cheap. It works by blocking harmful fats in food allowing the body to dispose of existing fat cells naturally and quickly. You can take a pill a day forever and it will not harm you.

But the product in the jar must be 100% Garcinia Cambogia.

I have tried something like this in the US 2 decades ago. Stop reading if you don't want to be grossed out. It would block fat, and would provide leakage during the day. When you pooped, it was a disgusting oil. It does work, but not fun to live with. Always be near a bathroom. It does work, but with side effects.

Garcinia Cambogia is the stuff. The genuine jars of capsules contain a powder which is ground Garcinia which is absolutely harmless and cheap. It works by blocking harmful fats in food allowing the body to dispose of existing fat cells naturally and quickly. You can take a pill a day forever and it will not harm you.

But the product in the jar must be 100% Garcinia Cambogia.

I have tried something like this in the US 2 decades ago. Stop reading if you don't want to be grossed out. It would block fat, and would provide leakage during the day. When you pooped, it was a disgusting oil. It does work, but not fun to live with. Always be near a bathroom. It does work, but with side effects.

No. They are not similar AT ALL.

You speak of ORLISTAT, a prescription med. Garcinia Cambogia (a fruit derivative) is nothing like that. It has no typical effects on bathroom habits (other than if it helps in eating less and healthier foods like vegetables, what would be natural). You are referring to a specific medication which, yes, is disgusting, and also not dramatically effective for weight control either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlistat

Orlistat is notorious for its gastrointestinal side effects (sometimes referred to as treatment effects), which can include steatorrhea (oily, loose stools).

Edited by Jingthing

You are unlikely to find amphetamines in diet pills. The combination of being very expensive (equating to very lucrative when sold as illegal amphetamines) and highly illegal in Thailand would discourage their use in any over-the-counter diet pills.

In America all are caffeine though some have green or hydroxy tea, stimulants that tend to decrease appetite. Other herbs are touted but there is no real evidence based data to support their effectiveness.

In Thailand however I'd suspect concoctions based upon ephedra, a herb known as ma huang in China and one that has been used medically for thousands of years. It became illegal in the US because using excess amounts (often by teens) can have severe adverse effects including severely elevated blood pressure and arrhythmias that can and have been fatal. I tried an ephedra based diet pill back in the early '80s and they really do suppress appetite.

I suspect that concoctions considered reputable in China are likely effective and safe (for most healthy people since ephedra will increase blood pressure and pulse rate) when used according to directions. The problem, of course, especially with teens is the "more is better concept."

As mentioned Orlistat works by a different mechanism and doesn't suppress appetite. It's main adverse effect is oily rectal discharge of a very stinky nature often passed without knowledge which just sounds way too gross to even consider.

Edited by jsflynn603
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"Seems crazy for me that someone can take pills without even knowing what it is ?"

What people believe they are taking is not necessarily what they end up taking after the cutting processes. A person buying what is advertised as diet pills from a local market falls into this category as far as I'm concerned.

Using those pills one is liable to lose life rather than weight....

I know the stuff certainly killed my gf's appetite,...... So apparently we have a choice between good-natured fat gfs and ferocious slim ones.

in almost all the cases,, the pills are BAD for you and often have some very severe side effects.

(then again,, Most medicines that you get from almost ANY doctor in the world will have some very serious side effects too!!!) Lol

the diet/weight gain pills can make the person either very hyperactive or very tired (depending if they are for losing or gaining weight).

also they damage the liver (as does almost any pill),,, and risk of coma, heart damage and other scary stuff (as do many other pills available commercially around the world).

if any of you out there take DAILY PILLS from a doctor for ANY medical condition,, then go check the list of side effects and have a shock about how dangerous the pills are that you consume daily!!!!

as with ALL medical & body issues,, there is other smarter ways to get to the end-goal... and it starts with WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING INSIDE YOUR BODY EVERY DAY (day in, day out).

if you eat junk, (flour, pasta, bread, pizza, sandwiches, mayonnaise, friend food, cruddy sauces and cheap oils, soda, sugar, bla bla bla),,, then of course you will expect your body health and weight to degenerate !!

for those interested in Feeding Health to your body,, just DONT EAT FROM THAT LIST ABOVE!!!!!

instead,, choose Water, Fruit, Fresh Vegetables (which hopefully dont have too much pesticide in them!,, hence organic, for those who dont mind to pay a tad more).

your girl - friend taking dodgy diet pills is no more worse than someone taking Statins for the rest of their lives and not bothering to make an effort to change their diet around COMPLETELY and make effort to come off the pills and reverse their condition.

in both examples there are the similar minded people opting for a pill (coz puppet doctor said so) rather than using their common sense to work out that we are a LIVING ORGANISM that needs REAL food to be in perfect health! Any deviation from that will start to ruin and mutate our cells. and since we are made up of TRILLIONS of cells,,, then it makes sense to feed them correctly...

and since cells have a LIFE CYCLE,, (ie: birth, life, death, and new cells born)... you can realize that the human body is CONSTANTLY REPLACING ITSELF!!!!

you have repeated opportunities to ensure your future body cells are HEALTHY,, rather than mutated, slow and slack.

"they can sell you either weight gaining or weight losing pills."

Weight gaining pills??? Really??

What is that?

The only thing that would come into my mind would be anabolic steroids, but they might be not so good for the girls

"they can sell you either weight gaining or weight losing pills."

Weight gaining pills??? Really??

What is that?

The only thing that would come into my mind would be anabolic steroids, but they might be not so good for the girls

sorry... my apologies. I mean: they can sell you pills that make you really hungry!!! (which are equally as bad)

Probably mostly laxative and amphetamine ... coffee1.gif

Yes, dangerous.

In spite of it being a necessary part of a healthy diet, the body doesn’t create phenylalanine naturally. Fortunately, it can be found in a variety of food products, particularly items high in protein, such as beef, poultry, pork and fish. It's also naturally found in milk and bananas as well as a variety of nuts. Other food products have artificially added phenylalanine, such as certain chewing gums and soft drinks that use the sweetener aspartame. There are three major types of phenylalanine, each with different side effects:

Yes this is what the Issan ladies use and market... it is expensive and MLM marketers have made lots of money...

Education and proper diet one not needs this quick fix problem...

post-27018-0-02485300-1399349014_thumb.j

I will guarantee that 99.99% of people take pills without knowing what it is. They trust the seller (in western world that is the doctor and or pharmacist) is providing something to help them achieve a desired result. And please don't come back arguing that doctors are qualified. How many times have you heard/read reports of people getting sick or dying or with serious side-effects from the medications prescribed to them??

• Like 1

I will guarantee that 99.99% of people take pills without knowing what it is. They trust the seller (in western world that is the doctor and or pharmacist) is providing something to help them achieve a desired result. And please don't come back arguing that doctors are qualified. How many times have you heard/read reports of people getting sick or dying or with serious side-effects from the medications prescribed to them??

I had a friend who was sales-guy for a pharma company who visit all the Docs.....They try to push to sale as much as possible and all the time it edges on what I would call bribe.

Probably some herbal placebo stuff of which the only thing that is going to contribute to any weight loss is a strong dose of appetite reducing caffeine.
Anything harder than that would be a pharmaceutical stimulant can only be prescribed by a doctor, and will not be sold OTC by even the dodgiest of dodgy pharmacists for fear of harsh new(ish) penalties for those involved in yaba (methamphetamine) production of which they can be used as a precursor.