Who needs a boyfriend?

The Autoblow 2 plugs into a wall outlet...

How long is the lead, sustento?

I don't know but you could always buy an extension biggrin.png

I'm not sure I'd want to stick my bits into something that's plugged into the mains w00t.gif

It's very difficult to respond to this thread with - I was going to say - a straight face. Anyway, if this device (I was going to say 'tool' but somehow that seems inappropriate) was on the receiving end of a young guy's first experience would it be somehow the key imprint for sex in later life? If it was, he would only ever use toys, rather than "real" people, a bit like one of those Japanese nerds who never have a sexual relationship because they've got used to having a virtual 'friend' instead.

But speaking for myself, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, I think I'd prefer a warm mouth, even if it doesn't have a removable liner ...

• Like 1

Most everybody eventually grows out of their toys. At some point we want the real thing.

Before I buy one, I'd have to see the warranty. How many XXXXX can you expect before it needs to be replaced.

Most everybody eventually grows out of their toys. At some point we want the real thing.

Before I buy one, I'd have to see the warranty. How many XXXXX can you expect before it needs to be replaced.

Scott are YOU really that lonely or desperate? Methinks not.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Well, I am not lonely and I am not desperate -- I do live in Thailand, after all. But the nice thing about toys is I can play with them when I WANT TO, I can talk to them and THEY DON'T TALK BACK. When I am done with them, back in the toy box they go!!

My toys don't make me watch things like "Ru Paul's Drag Race," either.

• Like 2

Well, I am not lonely and I am not desperate -- I do live in Thailand, after all. But the nice thing about toys is I can play with them when I WANT TO, I can talk to them and THEY DON'T TALK BACK. When I am done with them, back in the toy box they go!!

I must have nice toy boys...lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Anyone who made me watch "Ru Paul's Drag Race" would be out the door before they knew what had hit them.

No, he's a lovely, well educated person, but in a relationship it's a give and take.

With a toy it would only be take, take, take.

You wouldn't even be able to make the excuse of flat batteries!

• Like 1