Nuttawut challenges Suthep to compare number of demonstrators on May 14

Lite Beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shut up for crying out loud.

If Suthep wanted to he can have millions... you can just get a few thousand.

Stop embarrassing yourself and the red shirts once again you complete loser.

Nattawut's only motivation is that he can get more deaths and injuries per grenade when people are more closely packed together. We all know what's on your mind you horrible little runt.

Just drop dead already.

Millions my arse....I could give a shirt less...but to flat-out lie about numbers....pathetic

Nattawut's only motivation is that he can get more deaths and injuries per grenade when people are more closely packed together. We all know what's on your mind you horrible little runt.

Just drop dead already.

Millions my arse....I could give a shirt less...but to flat-out lie about numbers....pathetic

tsk! tsk! tsk! sour grapes !!!!?

Pointless weenie waving, Nuttawut. Concentrate on why you're rallying, not how many of you are doing it. If you get the why right, the numbers will follow.

Agreed. They are fighting for 1 principle of democracy so they can abuse the 14 other principles. Unless of course you agree that an amnesty bill that the majority didn't want should be a passed by a vote of 307-0? Unless you agree that it is acceptable that a deputy PM tell voters that they will get a conference centre when they vote PTP. Unless you agree that a water management scheme be passed with no public hearings. Unless you agree that a 2.2 trillion baht scheme be bypass parliamentary scrutiny and transparency. I can highlight another 26 examples of not adhering to principles of democracy the PTP ignore as well.

Of course you can't really tell the majority that so the "WHY" has to be a "Lie"

Now if you disagree, how about debating it with me and you can mirror the PTP by not giving me the democratic right to debate it as they proved parliament.

Or simply ignore me like the deputy PM did with the opponents of the water management scheme.

Now last but not least, you are referring to Nattawutt that was in hiding and ready to run away when his bail hearing was being read by the courts. As soon as his bail was granted he miraculously recovered from his sickness and was back in the limelight again.

What a guy to admire.

To the point. in a nutshell.

Sounds great to me!

Declare one the winner & everybody goes home & gets on with the real business of planting rice & working in factories & offices, raising their kids.

Televise it as "Thailand's Got Rallies!"

Maybe do this once a month with different parties competing. A tournament!

Just drop dead already.

The UDD leaders lied about the numbers in the last rally Aska road.

Are you referring to them?

And so pathetic on the last day of rally, the whole bunch of protesters disappear to no where and the UDD cancel the rally early on 7th April.

And i have the most impression on them. One of the UDD leaders also said it is not needed to see the actual protesters. Just by looking at the long stretch of the vehicles parking there, you can calculate how masses are our supporters.

clap2.gifbah.gifcheesy.gif

So next time we just rent all the buses and leave it there and then we count by the bus capacity and then

we got the numbers!

*magical*

Here we got the masses..... w00t.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Bakseeda, on 02 May 2014 - 23:11, said:
Mango Bob, on 02 May 2014 - 18:48, said:

Both of them act like stupid jerks.

That makes 3 of you...

If brains was dynamite you would not have enough to blow your nose.

Chill on the insults please!

Remember, it's just a mango arguing with a guava.wink.png

Zieg heil little mister Suthep. Your dick is too short this time also. Adolf also had a small dick, and he started the ww2 bacause of it. Can you khun suthep not anowledge that you have a smaller dick than Thaksin ?

Whatever that was supposed to mean?????????????????

They tried this game before til Nutterwat only had 3 grannies and a load of police and decided they had better go home early and called off the bet because he knew he would lose. mwuhahahahahaha !! You lost already. Even renting the Burmese to pad your numbers didn't work ! So the reds should have disbanded and gone home already. There is no honour among red thieves I suppose....

Zieg heil little mister Suthep. Your dick is too short this time also. Adolf also had a small dick, and he started the ww2 bacause of it. Can you khun suthep not anowledge that you have a smaller dick than Thaksin ?

There really are some major malfunctions on this forum.

• Like 2

My daddy is bigger than yours, there you have it

Rather a childish "Mine is Bigger than Yours" game.

I remember also playing the game "Who can piss farther".

Nuttawut is drawing a salary as a Commerce Ministry employee. He seems to spend a lot of time on stage at pro government functions, on the red television channel, corresponding with the sand rat and his wife may need a little help, in keeping up with rice shipments, purchases, and futures.

I wonder how he finds the time and puts assignments into a order that would reflect a commitment of public service for the Thai people?

• Like 1

Nuttawut is drawing a salary as a Commerce Ministry employee. He seems to spend a lot of time on stage at pro government functions, on the red television channel, corresponding with the sand rat and his wife may need a little help, in keeping up with rice shipments, purchases, and futures.

I wonder how he finds the time and puts assignments into a order that would reflect a commitment of public service for the Thai people?

His lack of attention to his primary job as a Cabinet Minister is furthering the cause of his opponents as rubber farmers are now planning on joining the Bangkok protests because of a pending huge sale of rubber stocks at at an expected price of 40-50 baht per kilo. Natthawut had earlier promised them 120 baht per kilo. :ermm:

Just drop dead already.

He rattled your cage didn't he,spoilt looser that you are.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...