Swedish murderer escaped back to Sweden, was murded yesterday

Niklas Andersson

A Swedish citizen, Jonis Mahmood, even known as "Osama Mahmood" (origin from Iran), killed his thai-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend (Wasim Naseub) by stabbing him to death with a knife in august 3, 2012, at the Jantra hotel in Amphur Muang, Sakaew province and soon after his crime succeded to escape back to Sweden using his little brother's passport, was yeasterday murded in Gothenburg Sweden. He was killed by sufferig both gun shots and knife stabs .

The local crime-investigators of Gothenburg, Sweden, are now working after the theory that this homicide can be connected to the homicide-case in Thailand on april 2012.

More information in this case can you reading in the arcived tread from last year:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/629818-murder-suspect-escapes-to-sweden/

Links to Aftonbladet, the leading news paper in Sweden: (try google translate if you find swedish unreadable..smile.png)
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article18808490.ab

Links to Scaninavians leading internet forum:

https://www.flashback.org/t2366841

https://www.flashback.org/t1930940

• Like 1

According to Göteborgs-Posten is yesterday's shooting the eleventh in the Bishop's Palace in 2014. But police do not believe that the suspected murder has any connections with the gang-related shootings .- Without this , we consider that there is any other motive . All others have been outdoors and this is a different kind of modus, says Peter Adlersson.

11 shootings in one place in sweden in 2014? is that a correct translation?if so, sweden isnt what i thought it was! perhaps a migrant area?

• Like 2

Maybe linked, maybe not. Sounds like a bit of a dodgy fellow from the beginning anyway. Could be some other things he is involved in. What does he do for a living? How does he make money?

As of now he is pushing up daisy's whistling.gif

• Like 2

Word of his death traveled really fast...wonder who could have known...he died...yesterday...and now making news in Thailand today...

By the OP's name i would imagine he was a fellow countryman and perhaps follows the news in his home country.

According to Göteborgs-Posten is yesterday's shooting the eleventh in the Bishop's Palace in 2014. But police do not believe that the suspected murder has any connections with the gang-related shootings .- Without this , we consider that there is any other motive . All others have been outdoors and this is a different kind of modus, says Peter Adlersson.

11 shootings in one place in sweden in 2014? is that a correct translation?if so, sweden isnt what i thought it was! perhaps a migrant area?

Yes you are correct. That area is a shithole and a shameful place and it is full of foreigners.... think what you like, but this is the fact. And that area does not

reflect Sweden as a country at all....even though we have our share of criminals of course...

What this guy do for a living somebody asked? Living in that area and being what he is, I suggest he lives on gangs and drugs... Work in normal sence is out of question....

I think that he got what he deserved..

Glegolo

Plenty of places like that throughout the Eurozone ,where all the dregs of the earth are welcomed .

• Like 1

They have now arrested his brother for the killing , born 1996. Maybe the same brother that borrowed him the passport in 2012 ? The motiv should be a punischment from the family because he had converted from Islam to buddhism. If that´s the case then the brother was probably forced to do it , he is under 18 years old so ha can´t be sent to jail.

No stereotyping here then!

There aren't many migrant areas in Mogadishu, but guess what people get shot there.

There aren't that many migrants in Baltimore, Detroit etc etc. But in the head of xenophobes like yourself whatever shootings there are must be due to 'Jonny Foreigner'.

Here you are living in a foreign country with a largely indecipherable language and culture. Are you one of the causes of all the shootings that happen on a daily basis in Thailand?

• Like 1

No mention of a trial in Thailand, so I assume the OP meant alleged killer of his gf's ex. Always useful to remember the innocent until proven guilty bit,, even in Thailand.

If you have sufficient money, facing trial for a trivial thing like murder is a mere bagatelle in a country like Thailand.

The BiB's will be unmoved by the death of some consort of a bar girl

Maybe linked, maybe not. Sounds like a bit of a dodgy fellow from the beginning anyway. Could be some other things he is involved in. What does he do for a living? How does he make money?

Where does he go for his holidays, does he like the Beatles, what's his favourite colour?

• Like 1

Yes you are correct. That area is a shithole and a shameful place and it is full of foreigners.... think what you like, but this is the fact. And that area does not

reflect Sweden as a country at all....even though we have our share of criminals of course...

What this guy do for a living somebody asked? Living in that area and being what he is, I suggest he lives on gangs and drugs... Work in normal sence is out of question....

I think that he got what he deserved..

Glegolo

I knew you eventually write something I agree with.

It's also usually the case too, no matter what country you are in, the place that is full of foreigners is normally the shitehole.

Correct English in the past tense: How DID he make money !!!

Plenty of places like that throughout the Eurozone ,where all the dregs of the earth are welcomed .

Yes I left one behind to live here .... it was called England!

Free housing, car loans etc etc .... but not for the Brits

• Like 1