IPTV in Chiang Mai.

kalbo123

Hi binjalin,You can stream from your PC or MAC to your Tv, if you have HDMI oulets on both,

if not you can get other cables, or you can buy an Android box from lazada.co.th, from 2500 THB,

which will also do the job,as they all have HDMI outlets.

I have never seen the other post you are referring to, all i can tell you ilikehd has a website,you

need to register to login ,give them your mobile number and they will send you a text code that

you can enter the site with.

Siamjourney, they also have VOD and you can select English language,Thai subtitles,and a

few other combinations.

regards worgeordie

I notice that I like HD has new,packages now, including sports channels from here with prem footy. Thai tv package includes these for 250p/m. What's the quality like? Is it reliable, clear etc... Do you need to download a player, or stream from their website?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I notice that I like HD has new,packages now, including sports channels from here with prem footy. Thai tv package includes these for 250p/m. What's the quality like? Is it reliable, clear etc... Do you need to download a player, or stream from their website?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No you don't need to download player,after you have registered ,paid your money 350THB if you want

all English channels, i just have the site on speed dial in Opera,click it takes me to login ,click wand

to enter user name password, off and running, don't know what the equivalent would be in IE,Firefox,

or Chrome,picture good,sound good,the best value around by far.

regards worgeordie

• 5 months later...

I have iptv mag 250 I need to contact office /agent who ever as I need to up grade my box any info would be much appriciated

I remember reading somewhere that the old Mag boxes had been fazed out and there

was a new box,thats why i would never buy any box again,with ilikeHD the most you can

loose is the 350THB you paid for the month,I have had several boxes,dishes over the

years some systems lasted a year or two,some just a couple of months.

regards Worgeordie

I recently bought the Mimix X8-H after some good reviews online. I also read about ilikehdtv and signed up for the month at 350 baht and it worked great on my main computer. I couldn't find the mimix in CM so I bought it here-

http://www.lazada.co.th/minix-neo-x8-h-black-226700.html

Just plugged it in, downloaded the ilikehdtv app and haven't had a problem.