Thai men biggest cheaters, small penis size blamed

Lite Beer

***********Size is not a BIG deal....and also most Thai women's ********** are SMALL......Too BIG******* can be a problem for too SMALL***** ....But....too BIG also can be very good for a too BIG FARANG EGO. Anyway...Thai men win over most farang men...They have a better TONGE skills...They speak Thai! Not everything is about ********* making love.

Not everything is about sex and desire and passion, however Size Does Matter! Thicker is better than longer. Now I finally know why there is a line awaiting behind my door! What a relief.

Actually, using some dildos helps as well, if the gal is into that, and I have been told by many Thai ladies Thai men do not go down on them (which women love) since that is against their religion or some other fantasy here.

I visited Thailand with my European wife 1990. 24 years ago. That time there was nearly no tourists even on Phuket. So I tried to buy some condoms. I found some condoms and I bought the biggest ones . But I couldn't use them , they were half of my size when I get turned on with my wife. We gave up after half an hour trying. Now you can find bigger condoms but that time no tourists no big condoms. That's true.

Haven't read posts - but even if your thingy is small or limb - can still make them squirt - often multiple times. communication is good - or expirience. every vagina is a bit different - just like your penus ( hate those words ).

Oral sex is more likely to result in female orgasm - studiesi show. Talk about where it feels good.

get kinky - have fun.

It's not pee pee when they come on your face. I'm still thinking - how much can I get out of there.

I swear I've got a half a cup - nearly. Let me try again.

Think - sit on my face.

Actually its all down to Brain size, if your dick is big then all the blood rushes from your brain to your Johnson, Making you go dizzy and faint, through lack of blood to the Brain.So i have been told.

Edited by Thongkorn

Another thread designed to make Farangs feel better about themselves, guaranteed hits.

Started by an Admin, now there's a surprise.

This penis size thing is ridiculous, what good would a huge penis do in Asia, Asian women are in general smaller than European or African women, so why would an Asian man need a bigger penis ?

• Like 1

Another thread designed to make Farangs feel better about themselves, guaranteed hits.

This penis size thing is ridiculous, what good would a huge penis do in Asia, Asian women are in general smaller than European or African women, so why would an Asian man need a bigger penis ?

Are you Thai?

Are you Thai?

No, I'm a Zulu warrior.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actually its all down to Brain size, if your dick is big then all the blood rushes from your brain to your Johnson, Making you go dizzy and faint, through lack of blood to the Brain.So i have been told.

The last posts, if nothing else, raised a laugh (pun intended) alt=giggle.gif>

It was meant to be ,

Come on, stop complaining, don't ruin our little harmless fun. ;)

Sent from my mobile, whatever mobile it is.

Are you Thai?

No, I'm a Zulu warrior.

Your from Isaan?

Edited by Connection

***********Size is not a BIG deal....and also most Thai women's ********** are SMALL......Too BIG******* can be a problem for too SMALL***** ....But....too BIG also can be very good for a too BIG FARANG EGO. Anyway...Thai men win over most farang men...They have a better TONGE skills...They speak Thai! Not everything is about ********* making love.

ha,ha.ha..

Very funny, has there been a survey on the best languages to speak in order to have a good tongue technique? If so was Thai top of the tree? I would love to read it.. What about the French? Surely they have president over Thai men on this point?

Or could it be you are just talking rubbish? Still very funny response to the post.

i am sure all the farangs reading will thank you for the education that oral sex exists.clap2.gif

French? Gotta be the ugliest western language there is. Sounds like they're always ready to puke.
  • Like 1

are you Thai? it's all right....

"what good would a huge penis do in Asia?".....well, if you only knew....

• Like 1

One mystery and an answer to a question that I always wanted to know; what do women or even gays see in men’s bodies?

To me men have always appeared unattractive, they’re skin is rough and hard, hairy, hard bodies, smell like BO, ugly legs, some are bald headed or have beards, rough hairy faces and deep gruff voices.

Nothing like the feel of a young woman, skin like velvet, soft feminine voices, smooth and soft and smell nice, luxury for any man in my opinion.

A young lady once told me, that contrary to popular belief, penis size is not a number one priority when it comes to choosing male partners, they look for other qualities, but I am at a loss to figure out what they are? I am certain that if I would have been born a female, I would now be a lesbian.

...hmmm...maybe you are.. w00t.gif

He also said that Thai men don’t understand women’s feelings, and that they think bigger means better in the bedroom. Men with smaller penises feel insecure about not being able to please their partners, and so this may lead men to look for other partners, he postulated.

Does that mean that we'll all have free Somtham for the next term?

One mystery and an answer to a question that I always wanted to know; what do women or even gays see in men’s bodies?

To me men have always appeared unattractive, they’re skin is rough and hard, hairy, hard bodies, smell like BO, ugly legs, some are bald headed or have beards, rough hairy faces and deep gruff voices.

Nothing like the feel of a young woman, skin like velvet, soft feminine voices, smooth and soft and smell nice, luxury for any man in my opinion.

A young lady once told me, that contrary to popular belief, penis size is not a number one priority when it comes to choosing male partners, they look for other qualities, but I am at a loss to figure out what they are? I am certain that if I would have been born a female, I would now be a lesbian.

Then you haven't met me yet, Love.

Well, according to most of my Thai women friends, Thai men very rarely use their tongues for any of the important work. They get right to the action, and rarely engage in foreplay. Is this correct? Does anyone have direct experience with this? Any women on this forum who have Thai male lovers?