Thai PM Yingluck denies abuse of power in key legal challenge

webfact

I am becoming impatient.

I want to see Yingluck and her cabinet in prison.

YOU will be waiting a long time for that and it will never happen. If convicted she will be banned from politics for 5 years. Thats it

I am the judge ... she and her cabinet are going to prison.

And next you'll get a M79 shot into your office by the red friends

..and then you'll be accused of having framed yourself, as according to forum posters who wanna score some bonus points with their Isarn farm girls.

Whereas you have your head so far up the Amarts a*se that your view of the world is obscured by their tonsils!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" Yingluck insisted during testifying that no matter the Constitutional Court will rule that her premiership has ended, she and her cabinet which have lost cabinet status after dissolution of parliament will continue to perform duties until a new government is formed under Article 181 of the Constitution. "

Contempt of court.

" She compared her ended status to a dead person who died of a certain cause and therefore that person could not be revived to die of another cause. "

Surely she could have painted herself in more flattering terms than this. Is this the new definition of caretaker prime minister ? A vampire ? Sadly, this is the corner stone of Yingluck's defense - she dissolved parliament, and therefore she no longer exists - but even though she no loner exists she is, of course nonetheless committed to remaining in her job no matter what the Constitutional Court says. People who don't exist have responsibilities too ( though not ones of course that they can be held accountable for ).

" She also said the transfer was not solely decided by her but the entire cabinet "

So let's get this straight. She shares the responsibility with the entire cabinet ( I'm sure they're really thrilled to hear her say that ) - though luckily the same cabinet that through dissolution no longer exists - and the same cabinet that feels - like the prime minister that doesn't exist either - that they didn't commit an unconstitutional act because they don't exist any more than she exists - and they can't be held accountable for actions they committed when they did exist, because now they don't - but of course, even though they don't exist, nonetheless they are committed to remaining in their jobs no matter what the Constitutional Court says.

No wonder they didn't allow her to speak before.

Its abit like the Three Stooges joke..

Who's on first what's on second and who's on third? No who's on First blah blah or how it gopes.. Same same yingluck speak

Abbott and Costello, "Who's on First", the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg&feature=kp

Getting into power does not mean you fire anyone who might appose you and then replace them with your own people. That is corruption and nepotism. A good politician works with the civil servants in place.

The Shinawatra mantra":

"I deny the allegation"

What she should do is when uncomfortable facts are presented to her is mirror the 1 principle supporter TVF members and simply say they are not facts. Or when presented with evidence denounce it and then ask for an overwhelming burden of proof right down to names and histories of the people, family statements (heay Haggis)…ohh and my favorite when one link shows the proof denounce that, call it fake and demand a link to 2 other sources. (heay Fab4)

Facts - The PTP's greatest enemy.

When the facts are presented, denounce them, deny them or call them fake facts.

Well that's rich coming from a poster who on supplying one link proving the "truth" or so he said, it led to a blank google page and then not supplying a link claiming this mythical "2 other sources demand" but really because not just one but all sources did not back up his claim.

Come up with the facts djjamie and you won't be called out. Facts such as your "fact" regarding the beating up and shooting of the Army Colonel do not stand up to any scrutiny whether you call them facts or not. Don't embarrass yourself any further,

denounce some facts and finish with condescension is your signature move...

At least I know your reply was not by a "pretend" Fab4...

It was by the real supporter of no principles of democracy (apart from elections) the infamous Fab4.

Can you name the principles of democracy by the way or do you blindly follow the PTP narrative and have a "belief" that they are right?

Come on...

<EDIT> Name one other principle and I will show you how the PTP abused it.

Name one scheme the PTP implemented and I will show you how they failed...

I dare you Fab4……I dare you.

List your 15 principles.

….

Lets see what you got that makes a coup acceptable

Getting into power does not mean you fire anyone who might appose you and then replace them with your own people. That is corruption and nepotism. A good politician works with the civil servants in place.

Unless of course the civil servant is actively working against the elected government of the day - then you sack his arse.

Should a football manager be stuck with the same roster of players he inherits from the previous manager?

"Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra today blamed former police chief Kowit Wattana as a person who transferred the former national security chief to inactive post while she was busy with fighting the great flooding in 2011."

It wasn't me, it wasn't me, it wasn't me. Pathetic.

Mind considering the way the fight against the flood went, it's a good job she wasn't involved.

Unless of course the civil servant is actively working against the elected government of the day - then you sack his arse.

Should a football manager be stuck with the same roster of players he inherits from the previous manager?

Yes, they generally are. It's a managers job to get the best out of their team. If they can't then sack the manager.

David Moyes ring a bell with you?

Somewhat incorrect comparison I think.

A PM has a cabinet as team. That cabinet consists (mostly) of coalition parties MPs.

In this case Ms. Yingluck selected her cabinet on 'knowledge', 'potential', etc, handpicked them herself. Five times as well if I remember correctly..

The Shinawatra mantra":

"I deny the allegation"

What she should do is when uncomfortable facts are presented to her is mirror the 1 principle supporter TVF members and simply say they are not facts. Or when presented with evidence denounce it and then ask for an overwhelming burden of proof right down to names and histories of the people, family statements (heay Haggis)…ohh and my favorite when one link shows the proof denounce that, call it fake and demand a link to 2 other sources. (heay Fab4)

Well that's rich coming from a poster who on supplying one link proving the "truth" or so he said, it led to a blank google page and then not supplying a link claiming this mythical "2 other sources demand" but really because not just one but all sources did not back up his claim.

Come up with the facts djjamie and you won't be called out. Facts such as your "fact" regarding the beating up and shooting of the Army Colonel do not stand up to any scrutiny whether you call them facts or not. Don't embarrass yourself any further,

It was by the real supporter of no principles of democracy (apart from elections) the infamous Fab4.

Can you name the principles of democracy by the way or do you blindly follow the PTP narrative and have a "belief" that they are right?

Come on...

List your 15 principles.

….

You got pigeons in yourr brain.

The only 'coup' going on is the imaginary one in your head.....

The Shinawatra mantra":

"I deny the allegation"

Come on...

List your 15 principles.

….

Well?

Can you list them?

You're apparently fighting for democracy so what is it you are actually fighting for if you don't know what democracy is. Or is it just elections?

Edited by djjamie

Come on...

List your 15 principles.

….

You got pigeons in yourr brain.

The only 'coup' going on is the imaginary one in your head.....

Yep, deserves the pigeon award for fighting for something that he can't describe.

post-140765-0-25640400-1399444133_thumb.

In every other Western Country top officials serve at the pleasure of the President/Prime Minister. This is just a

ridiculous situation/reaction. Nothing more than a Judaical coup. They are all corrupt, Politicians, justice/ law enforcement

and military. I shake my head.