Yingluck bids farewell to officials and the public

webfact

PM bids farewell to officials and the public

Yingluck-19-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra went on the television to bid farewell to the public with a remark that throughout the past two years, nine months and two days in the office of the premiership, she has never involved in any corruption and has never lent her service for the benefits of any individuals.

The prime minister was found guilty by the Constitutional Court for the unlawful transfer of National Security Council secretary-general Mr Thawil Pliensri over two years ago. Nine cabinet ministers who were involved in endorsing the transfer were also removed from their offices by the court.

The prime minister added that her government had tried to tackle corruption all along. She took this opportunity to thank government officials with whom she had been working and also to thank the people for having trust in her and her government.

“From now on whatever status I am, I will follow the path of democratic system, the rule of law and will stand alongside with the people for good,” said the prime minister.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-bids-farewell-officials-public/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-07

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet she feels relieved the nightmare of being her brother's puppet is over.

Now that she is out of government she can enjoy the chance to spend less time with her family and relax.

Booted out and she still lies through her teeth!

"Tried to tackle corruption all along..."

Oh please! bah.gif

Makes sense. When you tackle a football player you are trying to stop the opposition from continuing with the ball and trying to make so only your team keeps the ball for themselves to score points. Change ball to corruption amd points for money amd you will see how she tackled corruption.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tried to tackle corruption? Yeah right, by cutting the NACC budget by 60%!

Yes that was her mistake. If she would have given them a 150% budget increase NAAC would not lift a finger against her or her cabinet.

She tried to outdo that by ramming through an amnesty bill at 4am, that would have freed some 25,000 that are suspected of corruption. I guess that would have reduced the NACC workload.

• Like 1

Margaret Thatcher and Angela Merkel are the two greatest female leaders ever to have walked this earth.

I have to agree Yingluck is a beautiful women.

Hang on what about Bodacia,though we have no photos to compare,she was apparently pretty hot,and rode a chariot,something i at least could not see Merkel doing due to weight issues.

• Like 1