Yingluck bids farewell to officials and the public

webfact

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Shins keep repeating the same mistake, instead of focusing on their supporters who were already brainwashed they should have spent the time winning over the middle class and people of the South instead of threatening them. Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer comes to mind.

First woman Thai PM - a wonderful example and she should be proud of what she achieved

unseated not even by thugs but by yellow courts for removing a Security Chief put in by a Dem government

the yellow elites can wallow for awhile in their joy - but they should be careful what they wish for

First woman to be choosen as PM by her big brother. The sisterhood is proud of this feat, I'm sure.

Unseated by her own doing, rather than waiting for the NACC to unseat her for not doing (anything).

The red-shirts may walk to Bangkok, coming to defend their darling who managed to give brother Thaksin his passport while all were wading through floodwaters. Who tried to push through a blanket amnesty bill for bif brother even if that had to cover the duo Abhisit/Suthep and of course her own two years in office.

Now one can only wish for nation wide collaboration in reforms covering constitution, parliament, courts and be binding to ALL.

• Like 1

First woman Thai PM - a wonderful example and she should be proud of what she achieved

unseated not even by thugs but by yellow courts for removing a Security Chief put in by a Dem government

the yellow elites can wallow for awhile in their joy - but they should be careful what they wish for

Well it is clear that your standards of archievement are not that high.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

What's next for her?

the departure lounge i should think.this is the first of many i think..she can join her dad in dubai.and take her vegetables with her...including brown nose on here ..

• Like 1

I'll bet secretly she's sighing with relief and glad that it happened this way so it doesn't look like she quit or failed.

Agree she only stayed this long because big brother told her too,now she can relax,go shopping,and forget it all,and i will say again regardless of politics she is a very attractive woman.

Apart from her awful crooked bottom teeth ...

Still, look on the bright side, she's got plenty of time to get them fixed now. tongue.png

Booted out and she still lies through her teeth!

"Tried to tackle corruption all along..."

Oh please! bah.gif

Undemocratically and corruptly booted out.

PTP have played it very well.

They have done nothing that will produce even the slightest criticism from the international community.

Going so far as to obey every ridiculous and farcical ruling of the ridiculous and farcical elite backed corrupted courts

PTP are the good guys in this debacle and will receive all of the international support.

Thailand has no choice but to hold elections ASAP.

The Reds will win and the Yellows will be consigned to the history books.

Do you disagree with the verdict of the Constitutional Court?

Can you point out where in their pages long explanation they went wrong?

The Pheu Thai only acted on command of a criminal fugitive. The slightest criticism of the international community is that the CC unfortunately also removed that delightful chap who always managed to make them laugh, k. Surapong that is.

At times I wonder why I bother to reply to the total rubbish you manage to construct. Must be my Dutch uncle streak.

• Like 2

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

She was selected by Thaksin to be his clone. That was her problem. She was first and foremost not in government to do the job she was supposed to do, but rather to carry out the interests of an unelected wanted criminal. Guilty on a sample charge of fiddling appointments in the family interest. This won't be the first time she has been used by Thaksin for corruption in the family interest, Clone is as clone does. Wow!

She was elected by the Thai people.

Her party won 53% of the seats in the 2011 election with her as the leader.

• Like 2

Moonao; Unbelievable!

Yeah, that's why he got the most likes on this thread!

If he did it would be a first, did he mail everyone to ask them for a like ???cheesy.gif He couldn't have got more than 10 as that is the hardcore Pro supporters club.

• Like 1

It is sad ( though perhaps not surprising ) that Yingluck either hasn't the slightest idea what she has put the country through, or pretends not to - whether it was the amnesty bill, for which she never showed up in parliament, pretending she had nothing to do with it - to Thaksin, whom she forever said had nothing to do with her administration, purposefully turning her back to all the exoduses of future cabinet ministers to see him ( who knows what went through her mind during the sykpe conferences ) to the rice scheme, for which ample evidence was provided in parliament and outside of it of the worst kinds of corruption and mismanagement, for which see also turned her back. She turned her back on the Constitutional Court and the National Anti-Corruption Commission, refusing to even acknowledge their authority - deriding them through facebook and the media and challenging them at every turn. How can she stand up and pretend her administration was anything other than denial and lack of respect for the institutions of the law ? Sad, and needlessly so. There are graceful ways to exit. And then there's this.

Spot on! Run out of likes,so here's a freebie ...

Another Chinawatra bites the dust

No more Shin.

Thailand can now live in peace, and no corruption forever.

Thank you Suthep.

Pffft! Surely you jest! Corruption fell to its lowest whilst Thaksin was in power and then rose after the coup http://assassinationthaksin.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/thaksin-corruption-what-transparency-international-says-vs-what-elite-thai-establishment-says/. Corruption is at every level of Government, from MP's who sell public land to rich families, and demand tribute for Police officers to keep their jobs, to name just a couple (cough, cough, Suthep http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suthep_Thaugsuban) to the local Police man that takes a bribe to let off a petty criminal. If your comment was serious, please get real. You're living in cuckoo land.

• Like 1

I would like to see a picture of her wearing stockings,maybe on one of her overseas trips.

What is wrong with you?

No,whats wrong with you?

He maybe thinks you may be a trifle kinky, did you mean fishnets and garters and ---opppps now I am getting carried away.

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

She was selected by Thaksin to be his clone. That was her problem. She was first and foremost not in government to do the job she was supposed to do, but rather to carry out the interests of an unelected wanted criminal. Guilty on a sample charge of fiddling appointments in the family interest. This won't be the first time she has been used by Thaksin for corruption in the family interest, Clone is as clone does. Wow!

She was elected by the Thai people.

Her party won 53% of the seats in the 2011 election with her as the leader.

She was not elected---------------------------she was placed in the job. her party did not have 53%. no porkies please. try not to look a nit.

Speaking of looking a nit…..

265/500 = 53%

nit!

• Like 1

I'll bet secretly she's sighing with relief and glad that it happened this way so it doesn't look like she quit or failed.

Agree she only stayed this long because big brother told her too,now she can relax,go shopping,and forget it all,and i will say again regardless of politics she is a very attractive woman.

Apart from her awful crooked bottom teeth ...

Still, look on the bright side, she's got plenty of time to get them fixed now. tongue.png

Must say i had not noticed the bottom teeth,being more of a legs,and butt and breast,face,hair man myself,will check it out though,thanks for the input.

I would like to see a picture of her wearing stockings,maybe on one of her overseas trips.

What is wrong with you?

No,whats wrong with you?

He maybe thinks you may be a trifle kinky, did you mean fishnets and garters and ---opppps now I am getting carried away.

Yes,possibly seamed black stockings,with suspenders of course,after all what real man does not like these,i mean the lady wearing them,not me,never,not into that,not at all.

Another Chinawatra bites the dust

No more Shin.

Thailand can now live in peace, and no corruption forever.

Thank you Suthep.

Pffft! Surely you jest! Corruption fell to its lowest whilst Thaksin was in power and then rose after the coup http://assassinationthaksin.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/thaksin-corruption-what-transparency-international-says-vs-what-elite-thai-establishment-says/. Corruption is at every level of Government, from MP's who sell public land to rich families, and demand tribute for Police officers to keep their jobs, to name just a couple (cough, cough, Suthep http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suthep_Thaugsuban) to the local Police man that takes a bribe to let off a petty criminal. If your comment was serious, please get real. You're living in cuckoo land.

I'm behind a firewall, cannot get to "assassinationthaksin". Mind you with such name the reliability value drops to below 'should have a look'.

Anyway other sites who publish their indices seem to give another picture all together. Especially the last two years with the 'buffet' government helped Thailand to 'rise' to new heights.

What is clear though is that reforms need to tackle corruption and somehow make it binding to ALL.