Yingluck bids farewell to officials and the public

webfact

She was selected by Thaksin to be his clone. That was her problem. She was first and foremost not in government to do the job she was supposed to do, but rather to carry out the interests of an unelected wanted criminal. Guilty on a sample charge of fiddling appointments in the family interest. This won't be the first time she has been used by Thaksin for corruption in the family interest, Clone is as clone does. Wow!

She was elected by the Thai people.

Her party won 53% of the seats in the 2011 election with her as the leader.

She was not elected---------------------------she was placed in the job. her party did not have 53%. no porkies please. try not to look a nit.

Speaking of looking a nit…..

265/500 = 53%

nit!

seats with who some trough members---election votes---% ????????? you selected seats in house because it looked better. your a con artist---and you the nit then with her being elected by the Thai people,????? Look at Rubi post for results

I have a feeling your post is part correct but well into history now proven guilty with cabinet speaks well for her don't it ??? have a brandy coffee and enjoy the fresh breeze blowing through Thailand. There are more smiles than long faces----here in the north.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No,whats wrong with you?

He maybe thinks you may be a trifle kinky, did you mean fishnets and garters and ---opppps now I am getting carried away.

Yes,possibly seamed black stockings,with suspenders of course,after all what real man does not like these,i mean the lady wearing them,not me,never,not into that,not at all.

Look up Les Dawson deceased comedian, who had a name in some sketches Cosmo Smallpiece, His excitement for sex he used to shout knickers knackers knockers before being dragged off the stagecheesy.gif

I'll bet secretly she's sighing with relief and glad that it happened this way so it doesn't look like she quit or failed.

Agree she only stayed this long because big brother told her too,now she can relax,go shopping,and forget it all,and i will say again regardless of politics she is a very attractive woman.

Whinge.

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

Minority ? Would you say the whole South of Thailand is a minority? This is what is always written by foreign press as well and it's totally untrue, that the yellow shirt movement consists of just some elite members of society. It's at least the whole South and bit by bit, more and more people in the North as well, because they know exactly who's been cheating them (rice scam as an example)

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

anyhow, well done Yingluck....

while browsing through your other comments the term, not a clue comes to mind.

1.) how was she qualified to Run for PM? not a mintue in politics and then BAM! PM

2.)SHe alone has done sooooo much damage for the womens movement than men have.

3.)name me ONE PM... anywhere in the world... that travels 3-4 time over seas in a month.

4.)are you related to one of the Shins?

Im not glad that there is a void in the government... but i am glad shes out.

now if we can only tell the farmers that farming is more important that protesting for thaksin maybe they, we, everyone might not starve.

YOU, my ignorant friend, need to see more than one step ahead.

... now to get the CAPO down south so they can do their JOB. even though every know the CAPO were to counter the people of thailand who were against a thaksin monarchy.

• Like 2

No,whats wrong with you?

He maybe thinks you may be a trifle kinky, did you mean fishnets and garters and ---opppps now I am getting carried away.

Yes,possibly seamed black stockings,with suspenders of course,after all what real man does not like these,i mean the lady wearing them,not me,never,not into that,not at all.

Look up Les Dawson deceased comedian, who had a name in some sketches Cosmo Smallpiece, His excitement for sex he used to shout knickers knackers knockers before being dragged off the stagecheesy.gif

Ginjag,"you are awful,but i like you".

I hope her leaving office does not mean she gets free pass

for the rice scam,as she has a lot to answer for there.

regards Worgeordie

The country spends more money subsidizing private schools than it ever spent on rice. Period. Whinge as you want. It is frighteningly true.

Tried to tackle corruption? Yeah right, by cutting the NACC budget by 60%!

It was her job to tackle corruption through the executive, not through an independent agency which clearly has a political bias (prove me wrong there please!). I for one believe she possibly could be the first PM of Thailand that has not benefited one baht while in office. Here here to you YL.

Tried to tackle corruption? Yeah right, by cutting the NACC budget by 60%!

It was her job to tackle corruption through the executive, not through an independent agency which clearly has a political bias (prove me wrong there please!). I for one believe she possibly could be the first PM of Thailand that has not benefited one baht while in office. Here here to you YL.

Rrrright! The way she tried to ram through an amnesty bill at 4am that would have stopped the investigation of some 25,000 corruption cases!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

I got to admire your tenacity,it was a pre written speach,just like the great leaders of ww2.They had 2 prepared speechs,1 for victory 1 for defeat.Thank goodness in this case it was the the number 2 speach.

I'll bet secretly she's sighing with relief and glad that it happened this way so it doesn't look like she quit or failed.

Agree she only stayed this long because big brother told her too,now she can relax,go shopping,and forget it all,and i will say again regardless of politics she is a very attractive woman.

Attractive on the outside but a Shin on the inside,beauty is only skin deep.

• Like 1

What's next for her?

Hopefully a long Jail sentence together with the rest of her cronies and family members who been robbing this country since 2001.

the other mob will rob the country even worse and keep the population in poverty as they only care for their own pockets .the general population bettered themselves under the thaksins ,free health care saved many lives and freed them from pain by giving cheap drugs that they wouldnt have been able to afford esp HIV medication which saved many from dieing of AIDS .

the yellow elites would not have given them free health care at 30bahts

It's always easier when you look at things in retrospect .. if Yingluck was 2010 and Abhisit was now then I would imagine the same would be true .. at least she and everyone else learnt somewhat from that episode in Thai history. What ELSE has Yingluck done for Thailand? What wonderful leadership skills did she use?

PS : let's not forget Yingluck and PTP also have their own " pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled groups" they are the UDD.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Remember the murder of the red shirts as ordered by Abhisit and Suthep

Which murders were those ?.......don't remember Abhisit and Suthep being convicted of murder in a court of law ?

Well no, in Sutheps case he has even got away with not turning up at court!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

excellent first post and well said. Hope to see more of you on this forum.

• Like 1

Do you think Abhisit and/or Suthep would have tolerated the antigovernment protests and the obstruction of the elections the way she did?

I think Abhisit and Suthep went through much worse protest in 2010, and handled them very well. Anyway I don't recall that they were at the time accused of trying to whitewash a fugitive criminal or trying to bankrupt the country

(Remember the murder of the red shirts as ordered by Abhisit and Suthep)

The latest I heard about that was from the mother of one of the killed people, and she accused someone from the current government of haven given the orders.

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 1

WOW!!!

excellent first post and well said. Hope to see more of you on this forum.

First post? Under his new username you will mean.

• Like 2