Yingluck bids farewell to officials and the public

webfact

There is a difference between 'unseen source' and 'unknown source', the reason I said that was to highlight how brazen the Abhisit administration was on eradicating the protesters compared to the Reds who only resorted to surprise grenade attacks and the 'black shirt' hidden soldiers. This really shows which side is more powerful even though the majority of the population voted for PTP. And although Thaksin would probably like to gain full state power, I think he is smart enough to realize that it is a suicide mission as long as the privy council has control over the military and the judiciary. Most of the talk about Thaksin wanting to create a republic is pure fear mongering from the PDRC in order to demonize him as being against the monarchy. The infrastructure bill is absolutely critical for Thailand to progress into the next stage of development. Even if borrowing 2.2 trillion at a single time was too much and outside the boundaries of the constitution, the PDRC should at the very least provide a solution on how they are going to implement the infrastructure upgrades year by year and how they are going to solve the crisis. They are doing absolutely nothing except going on a lese majeste witch hunt and calling for absolute monarchy.

The reds only resorted (only resorted!) to surprise greanade attacks and black shirt hidden soldiers! This has to be the most piss-poor excuse of the red violence I think I have read on this forum. Ludicrous red supporters just queuing up now. And as for the mealy-mouthed defence of Thaksin, it beggars belief. Re the infrastructure bill and everything else, all relegated to window-dressing for the Amnesty Bill which has been the sole focus of the past failed government. Fell on its sword. Voluntarily. Thaksin style.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

What do elections mean when you buy votes with whiskey and a few hundred baht?

It's much more a question of "what do elections mean when voters are stuck in a patronage system". The 'correct' voting ensures a 'trickle down' money flow.

Thaksin very brilliant political philosophy is "trickle up".

Understand this and you understand why the old elite establishment so despise him.

Thai elections are free and fair!

So it is all about Thaksin. As for his 'very brilliant political philosophy called 'trickle up''....I have no doubt you are saying it with a straight face. Only good for the funny farm unfortunately.
  • Like 2

WOW!!!

It always amazes me the amount of Farang that support the PDRC aka yellow shirts in Thailand since most if not all Farang countries are democracries. Do you ever take into consideration the simple and honest fact that Yingluck was ELECTED PM by the majority of Thai people and was run out of office by a minority of people???

Are you all in favor of over throwing democratically elected officials if you don't agree with their policies?? If you do I suggest you go home and do that with your native government instead of siding with a bunch of people who say that poor persons are too stupid to vote and anyone without a bachelors degree should have no say in who is prime minister....Or maybe that's why you've come to Thailand in the first place, you know to keep those young thai whores in the hole.

Don't worry though because the PDRC and Wealthy Thais have no need for Farangs like the poor working class does. Enjoy it while it last. Continue to watch Blue Sky television instead of any free media that shows the MAJORITY of Thais not even including red shirts that want a DEMOCRATIC country.

It's much more a question of "what do elections mean when voters are stuck in a patronage system". The 'correct' voting ensures a 'trickle down' money flow.

Understand this and you understand why the old elite establishment so despise him.

Oh yes, trickle up... that's why one of the very first things PTP did was to cut corporate taxes by 30% :rolleyes:

I'm sure rich people absolutely hated that.

• Like 1

A fitting end for a career littered with incompetence, malfeasance and nepotism. Dishonorably Discharged from Duty for all the world to see. However the family fortune will help to ease the social disgrace and as they say in the aviation industry any landing that you walk away from is a good landing. In this culture of soap operas,celebrities and <deleted> are eminently interchangeable.

All the world sees is a ridiculously corrupt and crooked judiciary.

Yingluck is the shining beacon of decency and restraint in this whole silly and farcical affair.

So it is all about Thaksin. As for his 'very brilliant political philosophy called 'trickle up''....I have no doubt you are saying it with a straight face. Only good for the funny farm unfortunately.

Conversation with Thaksin - Giants of Asia.

Go ahead - enlighten yourselves.

Yingluck and Obama, both the first in their own class of leaders. She the first woman and he the first black, and both will go down in history as incompetent leaders.

article-2234978-16179CDB000005DC-302_634

Actually while Yingluck was the 1st woman PM in Thailand she was the 74th woman PM in the world starting with Sirimavo Bandaranaike back in July 1960.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_or_appointed_female_heads_of_government

I didn't bother to Google black prime ministers as there have been so many in the worlds governments in the past 100 years.

I suggest you try being sick or a Thai person you know being sick and go to a hospital and be treated for 30 baht.Please let me know where they are.To narrow your search I live in Pathum Thani.

I was treated for a stab wound in a government hospital . . . .very good. I actually paid 900 baht though because i could afford it.

Well I live in Klong Lan and the nearest hospital is 15 km away. You pay your 30 baht there and if they can't treat you you are moved to Khampaeg Phet government hospital 65 km away and if they can't fix it then you are sent to either Nakhon Sawan 125 km or Phitsanulok 180 km away to the government hospitals there.

It is still the same 30 baht though.

On the other hand Abhisit and the Democrats scrapped the 30 baht rule in 2009 and made it free for ALL Thais as it was costing more to ciollect and account for the 30 baht fee than it was worth.

When that nice caring sharing PTP government came to power they re-instated the 30 baht fee.

• Like 2

WOW!!!

Trickle up? As in one million for me, one baht for you? Now you really have to do some explaining.

Thai elections are free, fair and totally useless democratically speaking if whole villages vote according to the 'advise' of their local headman or overlords. A situation we had in Europe two hundred years ago.

Try some reading to make your nonsense a bit more believable.

cheers,

uncle rubl

• Like 2

A fitting end for a career littered with incompetence, malfeasance and nepotism. Dishonorably Discharged from Duty for all the world to see. However the family fortune will help to ease the social disgrace and as they say in the aviation industry any landing that you walk away from is a good landing. In this culture of soap operas,celebrities and <deleted> are eminently interchangeable.

Yingluck is the shining beacon of decency and restraint in this whole silly and farcical affair.

Al the world sees is a Thailand where the concept of Democracy and laws and courts is misused by all. That is if the world is interested in looking.

Yingluck is the shining beacon of a woman pushed forward by men with the characteristic of a 'dumb blond' (excuses, don't know other concept which described this as accurately). Decency and restrained and a happy smile it's over and she can relax now. At least that's the impression I got watching her on TV yesterday.

• Like 2

she was a great PM and really suprised me, i didnt expect she could step up but she did.

her standout and defining moment, apart from her excellent election campaign, was how she handled the protesters. patiently she waited them out, eventually they lost supporters every week and finally there was hardly any left.

compare that to Abhisit and Suthep who gave the order for live ammunition .... and killed almost a hundred.

also the way she dealt with some pretty ugly, fanatical, hate filled opposition groups in the public.... when she responded it was with grace, dignity, unlike the ugliness from her opponents. and im sure some of that will be on display again in the responses to this post.

anyhow, well done Yingluck....

Your leaving a very sour taste in my mouth.A puppet,was never ever her own women,so therefor pathtic.No advances for women at all.A 1 trick pony,get Takky home.

WOW!!!

I want a Thailand that will convict corrupt officals,democratically elected or not.Bye bye Yinny and co.

• Like 1

I'll bet secretly she's sighing with relief and glad that it happened this way so it doesn't look like she quit or failed.

Agree she only stayed this long because big brother told her too,now she can relax,go shopping,and forget it all,and i will say again regardless of politics she is a very attractive woman.

WHAT ??? More shopping ???????

All the malls in Singapore are empty since she invaded that place 2 years ago....

Oh yes, in the Middle East desert is still plenty of malls... whistling.gif

Trickle up? As in one million for me, one baht for you? Now you really have to do some explaining.

Thai elections are free, fair and totally useless democratically speaking if whole villages vote according to the 'advise' of their local headman or overlords. A situation we had in Europe two hundred years ago.

cheers,

uncle rubl

Lets here a little bit - straight from the mouth of Uncle T.

(There is clearly no one better qualified or more capable to lead Thailand than this brilliant and erudite man)

On government official corruption:

"When the government officials repaid poorly, that means you're dealing in a developing country. In the developing country system, the government officials are paid poorly, but their social status is in effect higher than their economic status. And the system is not transparent. there is so much red tape, so many legal hurdles that you have to go through, so the business man wants to get it all done and make it quick. Sometimes, you know, this can be explained in terms of efficiency. In a developing country this means that sometimes efficiency comes a little higher, but it's quicker and the businessman might want to pay the higher cost. But if the country is modern and transparent enough, and developed enough, they may charge an official government fee, but it may be higher than the unofficial fee. Lets say the official fee is US$1,000, instead of $100 or $200. This way the government can be the official a decent amount so they can live, so the official doesn't have to be corrupt. So it all depends on the country, the type of development of the country in which you do business. But during my administration I learned a lot.I tried to change it, but it's not something you can do over night. It's not overnight. As an example, do you know how much I was paid as Prime Minister? US$3,00 per month, that's it. That's all. How can a low level government employee be expected to resist the temptations."

On his opponents:

"They fear me. I don't know why they so fear me… but they are so afraid of me, that they create a lot of fear."

On voting rights:

"I still believe that people should have the same voting right, that people, regardless of wealth or education, should all have the same weight. That is. one man, one vote. Not some constituency system, where voters are stuck with three representatives from the same party."

On poverty - (quoting Bill gates):

"When you are born poor, it's not your fault, but when you die poor, it's your fault. But when you don't want to die poor, but you still die poor, it's the governments fault. I like that."

On the difference between him and those Thais with "old" money:

"So like Abraham Lincoln said, "When you climb up the ladder to the top, don't pull the ladder down, don't take the ladder away, just hold the ladder for others to follow your climb."

On being PM:

"My passion is not to be Prime Minister. My passion is to solve the problems of the people. Being Prime Minister was simply the vehicle by which I could try to do it."

On Thai banks:

"The banks take in the savings of from the people, but the outflow loans only go to the urban sector. So in the countryside they have no capital to prosper."

Why the elites wanted him out:

"Right. That's why they didn't want me to stay. I could try to eradicate poverty in four years on my second term, easily, and I planned even more land reform. My approach was that you can have as much land as you can handle - but you have to produce. If your land does not produce anything, we'll buy it from you. If you insist on keeping it, ok, then taxes will be higher every year until you do something productive with it. And eventually we will take the land and give it to the real hard working farmers so that they can do farming. Those who want to do farming but are without land will get the land. But the land reform really annoys people. It annoys the establishment. It could be said that this issue is the number one irritating thing for them - land reform."

On spending government money on the poor:

"I'm not taking your money to give it to them. I don't give anything to them. I let them work so they pay tax, but once they have the ability to consume, they pay consumption tax. So during my administration, the tax intake from the rural sector was higher than the urban. To facilitate borrowing from the state banks, for example, the debt suspension program, we used some tax payer money, but not much."

For more…..

Conversations with Thaksin (Giants of Asia Series)

• Like 1

Booted out and she still lies through her teeth!

"Tried to tackle corruption all along..."

Oh please! bah.gif

Undemocratically and corruptly booted out.

PTP have played it very well.

They have done nothing that will produce even the slightest criticism from the international community.

Going so far as to obey every ridiculous and farcical ruling of the ridiculous and farcical elite backed corrupted courts

PTP are the good guys in this debacle and will receive all of the international support.

Thailand has no choice but to hold elections ASAP.

The Reds will win and the Yellows will be consigned to the history books.

Do you disagree with the verdict of the Constitutional Court?

Can you point out where in their pages long explanation they went wrong?

The Pheu Thai only acted on command of a criminal fugitive. The slightest criticism of the international community is that the CC unfortunately also removed that delightful chap who always managed to make them laugh, k. Surapong that is.

At times I wonder why I bother to reply to the total rubbish you manage to construct. Must be my Dutch uncle streak.

You have to educate these poor deluded souls or they will actually believe their own bs.

WOW!!!

She was selected by Thaksin to be his clone. That was her problem. She was first and foremost not in government to do the job she was supposed to do, but rather to carry out the interests of an unelected wanted criminal. Guilty on a sample charge of fiddling appointments in the family interest. This won't be the first time she has been used by Thaksin for corruption in the family interest, Clone is as clone does. Wow!

She was elected by the Thai people.

Her party won 53% of the seats in the 2011 election with her as the leader.

She was a list mp and doesnt matter if she was elected by 100% of the electorate,she is corrupt.Is that so hard to get your head around.

WOW!!!

She was selected by Thaksin to be his clone. That was her problem. She was first and foremost not in government to do the job she was supposed to do, but rather to carry out the interests of an unelected wanted criminal. Guilty on a sample charge of fiddling appointments in the family interest. This won't be the first time she has been used by Thaksin for corruption in the family interest, Clone is as clone does. Wow!

She was not elected---------------------------she was placed in the job. her party did not have 53%. no porkies please. try not to look a nit.

Speaking of looking a nit..

265/500 = 53%

nit!

Have a closer look how many seats PTP won,way below 50%.Misinformation as usual,you really are full of it.

cheers,

uncle rubl

Lets here a little bit - straight from the mouth of Uncle T.

(There is clearly no one better qualified or more capable to lead Thailand than this brilliant and erudite man)

On government official corruption:

"When the government officials repaid poorly, that means you're dealing in a developing country. In the developing country system, the government officials are paid poorly, but their social status is in effect higher than their economic status. And the system is not transparent. there is so much red tape, so many legal hurdles that you have to go through, so the business man wants to get it all done and make it quick. Sometimes, you know, this can be explained in terms of efficiency. In a developing country this means that sometimes efficiency comes a little higher, but it's quicker and the businessman might want to pay the higher cost. But if the country is modern and transparent enough, and developed enough, they may charge an official government fee, but it may be higher than the unofficial fee. Lets say the official fee is US$1,000, instead of $100 or $200. This way the government can be the official a decent amount so they can live, so the official doesn't have to be corrupt. So it all depends on the country, the type of development of the country in which you do business. But during my administration I learned a lot.I tried to change it, but it's not something you can do over night. It's not overnight. As an example, do you know how much I was paid as Prime Minister? US$3,00 per month, that's it. That's all. How can a low level government employee be expected to resist the temptations."

On his opponents:

"They fear me. I don't know why they so fear me… but they are so afraid of me, that they create a lot of fear."

On voting rights:

"I still believe that people should have the same voting right, that people, regardless of wealth or education, should all have the same weight. That is. one man, one vote. Not some constituency system, where voters are stuck with three representatives from the same party."

On poverty - (quoting Bill gates):

"When you are born poor, it's not your fault, but when you die poor, it's your fault. But when you don't want to die poor, but you still die poor, it's the governments fault. I like that."

On the difference between him and those Thais with "old" money:

"So like Abraham Lincoln said, "When you climb up the ladder to the top, don't pull the ladder down, don't take the ladder away, just hold the ladder for others to follow your climb."

On being PM:

"My passion is not to be Prime Minister. My passion is to solve the problems of the people. Being Prime Minister was simply the vehicle by which I could try to do it."

On Thai banks:

"The banks take in the savings of from the people, but the outflow loans only go to the urban sector. So in the countryside they have no capital to prosper."

Why the elites wanted him out:

"Right. That's why they didn't want me to stay. I could try to eradicate poverty in four years on my second term, easily, and I planned even more land reform. My approach was that you can have as much land as you can handle - but you have to produce. If your land does not produce anything, we'll buy it from you. If you insist on keeping it, ok, then taxes will be higher every year until you do something productive with it. And eventually we will take the land and give it to the real hard working farmers so that they can do farming. Those who want to do farming but are without land will get the land. But the land reform really annoys people. It annoys the establishment. It could be said that this issue is the number one irritating thing for them - land reform."

On spending government money on the poor:

"I'm not taking your money to give it to them. I don't give anything to them. I let them work so they pay tax, but once they have the ability to consume, they pay consumption tax. So during my administration, the tax intake from the rural sector was higher than the urban. To facilitate borrowing from the state banks, for example, the debt suspension program, we used some tax payer money, but not much."

For more…..

Conversations with Thaksin (Giants of Asia Series)

As this topic is on Yingluck saying goodbye I can only assume you quote Thaksin as he was her chief advisor and mentor and her brilliance in "whatever" surely comes from stepping aside and not to interfere in Thaksin's rule?

WOW!!!

She was not elected---------------------------she was placed in the job. her party did not have 53%. no porkies please. try not to look a nit.

265/500 = 53%

nit!

Have a closer look how many seats PTP won,way below 50%.Misinformation as usual,you really are full of it.

What is true is true:

Thailand General Elections 2011-07-03

Registered electorate: 46,904,823

Total votes cast, both valid/invalid*: 35,469,811 (75.62%)

party votes % of cast, % of regist.

Pheu Thai party: 15,744,190 votes (44.38% of cast, 33.57% of regist.) 265 seats

Democrat party: 11,433,762 votes (32.24% of cast, 24.38% of regist.) 159 seats

WOW!!!

She was a list mp and doesnt matter if she was elected by 100% of the electorate,she is corrupt.Is that so hard to get your head around.

To all RED farangs who keep supporting that crying YL baby : is it so hard to admit that she was NOT elected BUT bought in !????? Wake up!

Yingluck had her faults like any person and politician but she did her best under trying circumstances. She was just too nice. Do you think Abhisit and/or Suthep would have tolerated the antigovernment protests and the obstruction of the elections the way she did? (Remember the murder of the red shirts as ordered by Abhisit and Suthep) And what about the corruption charges leveled by Suthep, who according to the Wiki leaks cables is one of Thailand's most corrupt politicians (the sale of MP's went through him when the Democrats were in charge and don't forget the Phuket land scandal that forced his government to resign). YL made some serious blunders, yes(the amnesty proposal) but it is for the people to vote her out.

Short memory span there Bob,reds occupied Bangkok for 10 months and threatened to burn it,which they started to do.It is the govts right to put down insurection.They were told to leave and buses were provided.Violence begats violence.It is up to the courts to decide if she is corrupt or not,not the people.If she is back in 5 years,the people can vote her in again,but i doubt she will sign up for the job again.Do some charity work and try and gain some face.

265/500 = 53%

nit!

What is true is true:

Thailand General Elections 2011-07-03

Registered electorate: 46,904,823

Total votes cast, both valid/invalid*: 35,469,811 (75.62%)

party votes % of cast, % of regist.

Pheu Thai party: 15,744,190 votes (44.38% of cast, 33.57% of regist.) 265 seats

Democrat party: 11,433,762 votes (32.24% of cast, 24.38% of regist.) 159 seats

Look at the original post num-nuts.

53% of the SEATS.

Not 53% of the popular vote.

The peanut comment stands proven correct.

Look at the figures I provided, you num-nut.

It shows PT won 44.38% of votes casts and on the end of the line 265 seats.

One correction though. Her brother Thaksin's party won a majority in the elections. Probably just to show that in a real democracy a criminal fugitive can still rule a country from afar.

Edited by rubl

I can't stop being amazed about the wonders of the Thai courts! They remove her for a very insignificant reason because they couldn't prove her wrong with anything else like rice scheme pledge. This country is truly amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Incorrect Dracula (he of just 10 posts). This was the Constitional Court and had nothing at all to do with the NACC (which is anti-corruption) who are investigating and likely to prosecute on the rice pledging scheme. Off course the rice scheme was an enormous scam - even the most ideologically blinkered follower of Thaksin should raise questions about a scheme that provided nothing additional to farmers but loads of money skimmed off throughout the hierarchy: agents, millers, politicians and so on up the iine. In a sense the rice scheme had the same effect as all the other corrupt schemes with which we are surrounded here in Thailand. It was no different in structure but hugely different in effect : Many rice farmers have still not been paid and many will never get paid. This has caused huge poverty whilst those up the line of this scam have been greatly enriched. To me the greatest shame is the lost opportunity: Red or Yellow cannot argue with this ........ If the same amount of resources had been used in providing irrigation schemes throughout Isaan then poverty would have been greatly alleviated in an area that suffers from acute water shortages. Indeed, such a scheme would most likely have cost less than the rice scheme. And the irony is that had the Thaksin government had the sense to run their agricultural policy with any intelligence whatsoever: such a scheme would have made the Isaan farmers friends for life rather than the opposite resulting from the failed rice scheme. It wasn't very clever.

Then you say she was removed for an insignificant reason. Wrong again. If Cameron or Obama sacked properly appointed people from their position and filled the vacancies with relatives how do you think their judiciaries would have reacted? So as far as the Yingluck Thaksin government goes: Thaksin has a history of thinking he can get away with anything and can do as he pleases. Well it is good to see that the judiciary have remained beyond his corruption (ie they won't allow Thaksin to pay them off as he has done with just about everyone else since he's been around). And every time a legal decision goes against him he cries 'wolf'. This time creating this laughable story about a judicial coup. I can see how he thinks and he's still ruddy dangerous because a lot of people out there are still taken in by his lies and manipulation.

• Like 2

Unfortunately her brother Thaksin is not and it was he who pulled her strings and threw her under the bus. Poor Yingluck. Shining embarrassment.

Re the judiciary, this would be the same judiciary that Thaksin's lawyers failed to buy off with a lunchbox full of cash. Never forgiven.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 2

The people voted for the populist policies, not for Yingluck.Okay, she looked good hugging babies, smiling and saying nothing of consequence but take away those populist policies and see how many votes they get.

A political novice with a limited intellect, she did her best at doing nothing.What has been her achievements?

The only one was the introduction of the 300 baht minimum wage. All else has failed.

Hopefully she will go back to the private sector and forget her foray into politics to help her narcissistic brother rather than the country.

Look at the original post num-nuts.

53% of the SEATS.

Not 53% of the popular vote.

The peanut comment stands proven correct.

Look at the figures I provided, you num-nut.

It shows PT won 44.38% of votes casts and on the end of the line 265 seats.

One correction though. Her brother Thaksin's party won a majority in the elections. Probably just to show that in a real democracy a criminal fugitive can still rule a country from afar.

You still don't get it.

One last try.

Can you muster all your intellect together and answer one simple question.

What % of the seats did PTP win in the 2011 election?

I will give you one hint, a little clue to help you as you will inevitably get stumped.

The answer is 53%.

Yes, 44.38% of votes cast represents somehow 53% of seats. 265 out of 500. I already made that objective statement.

All due to the wonderful Ms. Yingluck who promised heaven on earth to voters and prompty forgot most of them. Probably because Thaksin had different priorities, like his passport, his amnesty, his family employed. All for the good of the country of course, transparently and so.

Edited by rubl
  • Like 2

I can't stop being amazed about the wonders of the Thai courts! They remove her for a very insignificant reason because they couldn't prove her wrong with anything else like rice scheme pledge. This country is truly amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

With respect, the final verdict on her possible negligence over the rice-scheme isn't yet in, so you're premature in concluding that "they couldn't prove her wrong with anything else like rice scheme pledge." All Thai court-cases run slowly, that's just the system, and punishments meted-out are also often unenforced.

In a similar way, some posters claim that the courts only got former-PM Thaksin on a minor conflict-of-interest case, while ignoring the stack of other cases awaiting his return & appearance-in-court.

And I'd also disagree that transferring someone to another job, allegedly to clear the way for a new person who's a relative, is "a very insignificant reason". It has the appearance of nepotism, and 'Caesar's wife must appear to be above all reproach', especially where one particular family has so very many political-positions/appointments to their credit ?

"they couldn't prove her wrong with anything else like rice scheme pledge."

And right on cue, several hours later,

"NACC indicts Yingluck, asks Senate to impeach her as PM

BANGKOK: -- The National Anti-Corruption Commission Thursday voted unanimously to indict former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra in the rice-pledging case."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724628-nacc-indicts-yingluck-asks-senate-to-impeach-her-as-pm/

Well-presented and dignified exit will miss you and your pretty face on TV Yingluck hope you have a long and happy retirement you showed up all the stupid know-alls people in TVF who said you were only elected to get your brother home and he is happy still sitting in his bedsit in Dubai while his private jet is being refuelled for his next business holiday some ware nice in the world.