Pheu Thai, Thaksin says removal of nine ministers unfair

webfact

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1399612921.670081.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Certainly agree. Unfortunately, one drawback to this place is we can't openly discuss a lot of ideas and solutions; at least not without consequences if some disagree. Might help explain a lot of things. One day, future generations..

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What reforms? What reforms? No one is going to change the dice. It is just a power struggle.

Reforms? What rubbish. No one can make reforms because it would close the door on their own people.

I very much disagree. You are jumping to the conclusion that any changes would be against PTP supporters. Even some senior Red Shirts support decentralization. Why do you think decentralization is rubbish?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

So it is done our lovely Yingluck gone from government along with her dream of an egalitarian government for the future for all Thai. She would have brought Thai people true freedom and equality before all Thai law and binding agreements between the people and their UNITED NATIONS COMMITMENTS.

No more blood suckers, reformed law abiding insiders serving the people with compassion. No more criminals that are as skillful at avoiding conviction as they are at conceiving their crimes. A balanced economy for all that would have provided equal opportunity for everyone.

My only regret for Yingluck is that she wasn't well and truly politicised before being elected.

Edited by indyuk

So it is done our lovely Yingluck gone from government along with her dream of an egalitarian government for the future for all Thai. She would have brought Thai people true freedom and equality before all Thai law and binding agreements between the people and their UNITED NATIONS COMMITMENTS.

No more blood suckers, reformed law abiding insiders serving the people with compassion. No more criminals that are as skillful at avoiding conviction as they are at conceiving their crimes. A balanced economy for all that would have provided equal opportunity for everyone.

My only regret for Yingluck is that she wasn't well and truly politicised before being elected.

Yep, shame really, all of that was on her To-Do list for next week.

• Like 1

Yep, shame really, all of that was on her To-Do list for next week.

Yeah, shame. she was on our 'to-do' list about 20 years ago! Haha. tongue.png

" Noppadon quoted Thaksin's comment that the legal complaint was directed only at Yingluck, so the court should not have broadened their consideration to the other Cabinet members. "

And that's why Thaksin isn't a lawyer, and Noppadon shouldn't be. The decision to transfer had to be approved by the cabinet. Therefore, they have to stand behind that decision. Yingluck in her testimony in fact said that she shared responsibility with the cabinet. The court agreed.

But ... But ... that's just not the way Thailand has ever worked before sad.png

What WAS unfair was that you, Taksin, foisted incompetent corrupt ministers like Chalerm and Plodrasop onto the Thai people in the first place. Did you think that the stench wouldn't reached our nostrils ?

He didn't care wink.png

Noppadom must be thinking seriously now......his turn is not too far away..........

He's a prick!!!

well ... (by this time) a wealthy p***k.

Wake up. The money spent to subsidize private schools -- private schools -- is a drop in the bucket compared to rice pledging.

Duh.

OK, if that is what you believe. But tell me, if this is indeed true, DID THE PRIVATE SCHOOLS RECEIVE THE MONEY ? Because the farmers did not and many of them are suffering badly because of it.

Thaksin fans the flames as he rubs his hands together.

Already the BBC are asking "is there ANYONE who can solve this political crisis?"

Amsterdam's been doing overtime, it would seem!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

" Noppadon quoted Thaksin's comment that the legal complaint was directed only at Yingluck, so the court should not have broadened their consideration to the other Cabinet members. "

And that's why Thaksin isn't a lawyer, and Noppadon shouldn't be. The decision to transfer had to be approved by the cabinet. Therefore, they have to stand behind that decision. Yingluck in her testimony in fact said that she shared responsibility with the cabinet. The court agreed.

OK, u got me on this one scamper ;) well done. I still think you should get a job with the Nation, you're reporting can be accurate at times ;)

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Of course its unfair, dirty attempts at power grabs usually are.

Wall St Journal, BBC, international diplomats, international SE Asian academics, countless independent analysts domestically and abroad pretty much agree that its unfair.

Just a minority of noisy yellow shirt anti-democratic Thaksin hating people domestically are under the illusion that it was somehow a "neutral" decision, but they live in their own world surrounded by a yellow bubble.

Spot on, Sir. The world is in agreement but somehow most TV members seem to believe all the Thai propaganda and cite "corruption, corruption, corruption" just like Suthep and the newspapers without any hard evidence that the PM has been corrupt at all. I find it very interesting that most TV members are so gullible without any apparent ability to actually look at the bigger picture here in Thailand and analyse and question what has happened. To my eyes it's clearly a game that's being played to grab power and hold onto it and to ensure that certain sections of the society remain unchallenged.

In case you are both wondering, that foul taste in your mouth right now, that's sour grapes. Get used to that taste guys. You are going to be drinking lots of grape juice in the future. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The court did not need to hear the defences of the Ministers - a very reliable and honest witness said that it was a cabinet decision. They should be showing the former PM more respect than to question her evidence.

Loved that tweet yesterday when the Court summed up she had fingered the rest....can see why she was never allowed to speak for herself during her term as the criminals puppet.
to be fair I don't really think she wanted the job in the first case...

Pheu Thai, Thaksin says removal of nine ministers unfair
Pheu Thai, Thaksin says ''our scamming of the rice farmers is and was unfair.''whistling.gif

Thaksin the peoples favorite

Suthep not the peoples favorite

so chew on that you yellow shirted losers who will never see power except by devious and questionable means

Well that is a pretty true statement, just look back on the last 30 so years of Thai politics.

What a joke.

PM sacks a civil servant and gets thrown out. (of course replaced with a supporter, same in all western democracies)

Previous PM thrown out for cooking omlettes on TV

Both elected unlike the ones from the other party who broke up demos with their mates from the army murdering 100's

Despite this farangs on here (who have no vested interests) are rejoicing at yet another judicial coup. Why?

You know what the joke is? The real joke is a country's PM using his slogan and likeness to promote two cooking shows during a time when he is supposed to be running a country. Not only that but the court found that he lied under oath about his compensation and actually forged documents in an attempt to prove his innocence. The real joke is that a PM thinks he has not other important things to do other than run two cooking shows while supposedly running a country. His claim that he was receiving no benefit for this used fabricated evidence which pushed the judges over the edge. TRT/PPP/PT politicians have two deeply rooted common traits. First they win elections (by whatever means) and second they show complete contempt for the law. Critics of the decisions NEVER make legal arguments that the law was not actually broken, only offer their personal opinions that the rule is "unfair".

Also you forget the rules of the game (the supreme court voted UNANIMOUSLY that the decision to move Thawil was illegal) and the PM's defense was that "I just did what my advisors told me" and "we all signed the order". I would for one like to hear the red side argue the legal and factual matters of the case, or as is your SOP, you just forget about those nasty little details like laws and rules and just argue the emotional side.

Ok, but you reap what you sow.

• Like 1

What a joke.

PM sacks a civil servant and gets thrown out. (of course replaced with a supporter, same in all western democracies)

Previous PM thrown out for cooking omlettes on TV

Both elected unlike the ones from the other party who broke up demos with their mates from the army murdering 100's

Despite this farangs on here (who have no vested interests) are rejoicing at yet another judicial coup. Why?

Isn't it odd that you think that it is a joke.

BOTH of them broke the law so why should they NOT be punished.

Abhisit WAS legally and democratically elected despite your denial and erroneous allegation.

Murdering 100s. Are you talking about Abhisit or Thaksin?

To my knowledge neither have been convicted of that charge and until they are I have to suspect that you are talking rubbish.

If you believe that a judicial coup is the same thing as applying the law then you muct be living in cloud cuckoo land.