CAPO reiterated that PDRC’s movement unlawful

Didn't the courts rule it lawful to protest peacefully? Despite regular violent attacks aimed at provocation and intimidation and repeated threats of "legal" action from CAPO for doing something the courts deem legal the protests continue.

Another statement and another example of a Thaksin controlled organization making the law up to suit themselves and trying to apply it. These people will never learn or change.

Yes they did. Which makes it just one more reason to question the courts impartiality.

The Constitution of Thailand, Part 2, Liberties to Assembly and Association,

Section 63 : A person shall enjoy the liberty to assemble peacefully and without arms.

Capo have come out with another wish list :

CAPO fears violent situations may occur if unelected PM is proposed according to Section 7 of Constitution /MCOT

Don't they realize they already have an illegal unelected caretaker PM ?

Anyway who is making these statements, the two that were in charge have been given the D C M by the court ?

• Like 2

Didn't the courts rule it lawful to protest peacefully? Despite regular violent attacks aimed at provocation and intimidation and repeated threats of "legal" action from CAPO for doing something the courts deem legal the protests continue.

Another statement and another example of a Thaksin controlled organization making the law up to suit themselves and trying to apply it. These people will never learn or change.

Yes they did. Which makes it just one more reason to question the courts impartiality.

Section 63 : A person shall enjoy the liberty to assemble peacefully and without arms.

... and that's why we had two more grenades lobbed on the anti-government protesters last night, injuring two of the anti-government protesters. The police came to investigate by 9AM, but then I guess it still is weekend.

CAPO reiterated that PDRC’s movement unlawful

I like I am sure many others too were and in fact still are under the impression that a convicted bail jumping felon was committing a criminal act.

The calling for both secession and the threatening of a ''civil war are considered criminal acts thus ''unlawful'' under Thai law.

Strange how C.A.P.O. appears to suffer from a logic defect selective amnesia and would it seems to be a trifle out of kilter in its understanding of the laws in Thailand. Biased I think is the correct expression.

• Like 2

fab4 post # 31

Try a look at this link below to see how Ko-tee views the matter. Seems as if one of your heroes is totally in favour of violent means using arms.

Indeed you along with your selective propaganda posts are worthy of The Goebbels Award for the Distortion of the Truth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10606562

"If there is a coup, of course I'll go to Bangkok and fight," said Phutthiphong Khamhaengphon, the head of security for Khon Kaen's red shirts. "Millions of us will go. We'll fight in many different ways. If necessary, it will be like the Vietcong fighting the Americans in Vietnam: a guerrilla war."

"I want there to be lots of violence to put an end to all this," he said. "I'm bored by speeches. It's time to clean the country, to get rid of the elite, all of them."

• Like 2

fab4 post # 31

Try a look at this link below to see how Ko-tee views the matter. Seems as if one of your heroes is totally in favour of violent means using arms.

Indeed you along with your selective propaganda posts are worthy of The Goebbels Award for the Distortion of the Truth

"If there is a coup, of course I'll go to Bangkok and fight," said Phutthiphong Khamhaengphon, the head of security for Khon Kaen's red shirts. "Millions of us will go. We'll fight in many different ways. If necessary, it will be like the Vietcong fighting the Americans in Vietnam: a guerrilla war."

"I want there to be lots of violence to put an end to all this," he said. "I'm bored by speeches. It's time to clean the country, to get rid of the elite, all of them."

I guess that explains why I found this in Thailand news Today:

"CAPO fears violent situations may occur if unelected PM is proposed according to Section 7 of Constitution /MCOT"

Then it's the job of the police to disarm those who ARE armed, and not just say that this or that protest is illegal. Protesting is a right in this country. Get used to it. Simple fact is that the police have not being doing the job they are paid to do. But looking at the police's credibility over the long term, there are no surprises here.

fab4 post # 31

I guess that explains why I found this in Thailand news Today:

"CAPO fears violent situations may occur if unelected PM is proposed according to Section 7 of Constitution /MCOT"

CAPO are actually stating that following a section of the constitution is unconstitutional...unbelievable...blink.png

• Like 1

When CAPO announces that they are actin in breach of the constitution, acting unlawfully and should all be arrested and put in prison I will believe them. Until then their political inspire flatulence can dissipate in the breeze.

How can it be unlawful if the PDRC is above the law.

I good reform to put in place would be to have the PDRC obey the laws. Lead by example and the country may just follow you

Agree. But then the PTP/UDD side would also need to obey the laws. Not something they've been good at. Not surprising when your leader is a fugitive convicted crook with 15 serious charges hanging over is head. Not hard to see why he wants to zero the clock is it?

One of the big problems here is that the rich, elite, amart, well connected, including the mega rich Shin clan are all above the law.

1 good reform would be to enforce all laws equally and impartially and seek justice for all. Ain't gonna happen. Can you really see Thaksin coming back, serving his sentence and fighting all the charges against him in court? Or Suthep going to court? All be swept away at some point. Only the poor do jail time or get killed, apart from the odd murder of a lawyer or rights activist.

Who is my leader? I is not that lowlife piece of excrement called Thaksin and it's definitely not the lowlife lunatic Suthep or his evil monk. I can't stand Abashit either so could you enlighten me as to who my leader is? Abbott isn't a fugitive, he may be a slimy little worm but he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Read the sentence carefully. I was referring to PTP/UDD and their leader. The "your leader" is a figure of speech (or writing).

Not suggesting or implying any of these are your personal leader.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

To keep saying it is unlawful is unbelievable. Because Suthep Thaugsuban with his PDRC movement reminds me of the films of Hitler's rallies in the 1930's,

with him shaking his fist or waving his hand on every word he speaks at every rally. His thug security guards attacking people in the street. His threats to cut off

and sabotage electrical supplies to TV stations. he must have learnt his politics from Hitler. I could make an ever never ending list. It is about time someone

arrested this street dictator or Bangkok CitySewer RAT! Otherwise the outcome will be a definate civil war.

PDRC started out as a peaceful protest. As time has gone on, the use of violence by PDRC security guards, PDRC attacks

on Tourists forcing them to leave a bus and make them walk. Mr Sutheps threat to sabotage electricity to TV stations. As

PDRC is no longer a peaceful protest movement. Then CAPO is correct in declaring PDRC as unlawful. Because it has lost

all legitimacy.