Delivery man in coma after PCAD stabbing

webfact

This conflict will boil down to which side can afford to employ more thugs $$$$$ post-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy The Thaksin mafia's communist thugs versus Suthep's royalist thugs.

Oh, now it's Thaksin's fault?

Nice to see you tossed in the "commie" angle. Thai Visa rule of thumb, when in need of a quick distraction raise the fear of commies under the bed. Unfortunately, it is inconsistent with other anti government sentiments expressed previously, which adhere to calling them right wing. Perhaps you and your buddies can get together and hammer out a consistent stereotype.

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These anti government thugs are making the Red Shirts look like Saints.

No, both are equally reprehensible. I just hope we don't see a repeat of the redshirt cheering on stage after those poor children were killed.

This story was on Channel 3 news earlier on and they're hardly likely to exaggerate after PDRC thugs went round the TV stations warning them of the consequences of not reporting PDRC speeches in full.

These wanton acts of violence are not mindless though - they are a calculated attempt to provoke the military coup they all want.

Interesting is that the CAPO has forbidden all media outlets from publicizing messages that could be deemed supportive of the PDRC. I guess messages against them are encouraged?

Scum of the earth..

Red shirts too right?

Do you not have any humanity? Are you so consumed by your prejudices that you find it impossible to condem the near murder of an inocent man going about his lawful business by a bunch of thugs hired by PCAD? You are indeed a very sad and twisted person.

Calling for equal condemnation of equal actions makes someone "very sad and twisted" and calls their humanity into question,??... :blink:

:rolleyes:

Exactly

How much longer do we have to see the "with King of head as state" written after pcad...............I dont think Id want to be linked to this party when they behave like this!

Well, that is their name. Unless someone in an official capacity tells the group to "rebrand", and they change the name, then the full name should be used. From a PR perspective, I am surprised that a group that engages in violence is allowed to continue misappropriating a reference. IMO I find it disrespectful that the group call itself such.

• Like 1

then they just wrap a plastic bag around him and leave him there,i Hope Mr Suthep does something about these gangsters.

He will pay them money and call them hero's.

These are the people that many poster here want running the country???

This story was on Channel 3 news earlier on and they're hardly likely to exaggerate after PDRC thugs went round the TV stations warning them of the consequences of not reporting PDRC speeches in full.

These wanton acts of violence are not mindless though - they are a calculated attempt to provoke the military coup they all want.

The Army is not very likely to stage a coup over these violent attacks.

There would have to be something far more severe than that.

This wasn't no calculated attempt, or they would have done much worse.

Leave some room for sheer brutality and stupidity to play their part.

If this article is true, the police should make the necessary arrest, with witnesses and CCTV cameras it shouldn't be that hard. Justice should be swift and severe, peacefully protesting may be legal but when it isn't peaceful you have to call it what it is....I'm a fan of what this protest stands for but some one has to be accountable. Arguing about past violence to the guards or protesters is irrelevant, this is a separate case and should be treated as such. No one is above the law. Hopefully the police is up to the task of giving this family justice. As for the protest leaders, they should help resolve this issue as soon as possible, otherwise I don't think they can continue to call this a peaceful protest.

Well said. I couldnt agree more. There are good and bad on both sides, Those who are in denial of violence on either side only serve to make themselves look foolish.

Edited by Mr Yim

This conflict will boil down to which side can afford to employ more thugs $$$$$ post-4641-1156694005.gif.pagespeed.ce.gy The Thaksin mafia's communist thugs versus Suthep's royalist thugs.

Oh, now it's Thaksin's fault?

Nice to see you tossed in the "commie" angle. Thai Visa rule of thumb, when in need of a quick distraction raise the fear of commies under the bed. Unfortunately, it is inconsistent with other anti government sentiments expressed previously, which adhere to calling them right wing. Perhaps you and your buddies can get together and hammer out a consistent stereotype.

Would be probably nicer and bit more accurate is all those various tags were dropped. Sometimes need to read twice to get who are the Thugs, Scum, Fascist, Commies, Cave Men, Buffaloes, Cowards, Paid Mercenaries and so on and so forth (probably forgot "some").

Poor old woopydoo so blinded by the yellows that he's gone so far to say that nothing happened and we all know it.

Sorry to burst you bubble but it's in the BP.

And seeing you brought you wife into saying she's heard nothing well the last thing my wife said before heading out was did you hear about the delivery guy getting stabbed in front of his wife by suteps gang.

I must check where she got the news front.

I think it is time Woopydoo got a new wife smile.png

What is wrong with you people ?

Can you for one moment forget your political opinion.

Someone died. Wait until you know more what really happend.

R.I.P

The war is in your head!

Tom

These anti government thugs are making the Red Shirts look like Saints.

Especially when they explode !

Lets just say the number one man has more money than the wannabee number one man.

So many hypocrites. Never see the pro-red condemning the attacks on the anti-govt. I am Not a red supporter and I condemn any violence on anyone regardless who they are. This people need to be prosecuted as long they break the laws including the anti-govt side. And many of us are still waiting for updates of the bombing attacks. Any news on the poor children? Scolding these guards as scum of the earth, don't forget the whole freaking red bastards killers are still roaming freely there in the public.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

Once again.. ONLY reported by Kjhaosod.... Just checked around MCOT, ThaiPBS, BP and TheNation and not a whiff of this so called incident with lots of anonymity. like a lot of their so called incidents...... Wife can't find anything at all from all the major Thai news outlets either.

You all know it never happened..... Are you all so naive and gullible... It is about time they surrounded Khaosos's offices and raized them to the ground to stop all this propaganda fake bullcrap.

That will give them something to report.

Don't like what a newspaper reports, so surround their offices and raise them to the ground!

Hmm, whose playbook are you following? There were several regimes in Europe in the middle of the last century who operated on that basis!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

then they just wrap a plastic bag around him and leave him there,i Hope Mr Suthep does something about these gangsters.

We all know that Khaosod often come out with fake news to discredit Suthep.

Please check your fact first.

This guy could be hiding petrol bomb in his ice pack or something.

Remember the taxi driver that was beaten up in Vipawadee afew months ago, he was throwing petrol bomb at Suthep's peaceful people.

???

Where was reported that the taxi driver was throwing petrol bombs?

Read here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692072-bangkok-taxi-driver-beaten-unconscious-by-anti-govt-protesters/page-10

Post #230

"Seems the taxi driver was caught tossing Molotov Cocktails. There is a photo of his ID on the internet pictured ............"

I've looked at that link. I can't find any evidence that the taxi driver was throwing petrol bombs. Please supply evidence.

We all know that Khaosod often come out with fake news to discredit Suthep.

Please check your fact first.

This guy could be hiding petrol bomb in his ice pack or something.

Remember the taxi driver that was beaten up in Vipawadee afew months ago, he was throwing petrol bomb at Suthep's peaceful people.

???

Where was reported that the taxi driver was throwing petrol bombs?

Read here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692072-bangkok-taxi-driver-beaten-unconscious-by-anti-govt-protesters/page-10

Post #230

"Seems the taxi driver was caught tossing Molotov Cocktails. There is a photo of his ID on the internet pictured ............"

So some idiot makes an unsubstantiated claim and you feel fit to take it as read. Says a lot for your intelligence, or rather lack of.

PR, I think you will find nobody here is defending the action of a few idiots who should rightly be put behind bars for this.

Now if only the same were true for those who shot up Trat, blew up the kids at Radjidamri. Those people should be called scum of the earth as well in your eyes?

Not many pause to think. Glad to know that you do. Is this James that is friends with Swanky?

Lets just say the number one man has more money than the wannabee number one man.

Yes, Thaksin has much more money than Suthep.

Scum of the earth..

Red shirts too right?

Do you not have any humanity? Are you so consumed by your prejudices that you find it impossible to condem the near murder of an inocent man going about his lawful business by a bunch of thugs hired by PCAD? You are indeed a very sad and twisted person.

My comment never justifies an ugly reply like yours stuffed with biased assumptions. Shame on you!!

If this article is true, the police should make the necessary arrest, with witnesses and CCTV cameras it shouldn't be that hard. Justice should be swift and severe, peacefully protesting may be legal but when it isn't peaceful you have to call it what it is....I'm a fan of what this protest stands for but some one has to be accountable. Arguing about past violence to the guards or protesters is irrelevant, this is a separate case and should be treated as such. No one is above the law. Hopefully the police is up to the task of giving this family justice. As for the protest leaders, they should help resolve this issue as soon as possible, otherwise I don't think they can continue to call this a peaceful protest.

Sanook reported: The police will inspect the crime scene at Channel 5 television station today as PDRC protesters had blocked it until yesterday.

Funny he doesn't mention how they stuck his body in the black bin bag when help arrived.

Someone died. Wait until you know more what really happend.

R.I.P

We do know that no one died.
Right, he is just in a coma on life support.

But not dead .. I was once in a coma for 18+ hours after a motorcycle accident.

It is always interesting that there NEVER seem to be any follow up reporting in Thailand!

As I have said before I hope he gets well. But maybe we will never know!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sanook reported:

I was going to ask for the non-posted link, but then I remembered that Sanook is not a newspaper and Sanook has no reporters.

Do you have a link to a news media source for your unvalidated post?

Edited by gangrel

So many hypocrites. Never see the pro-red condemning the attacks on the anti-govt. I am Not a red supporter and I condemn any violence on anyone regardless who they are. This people need to be prosecuted as long they break the laws including the anti-govt side. And many of us are still waiting for updates of the bombing attacks. Any news on the poor children? Scolding these guards as scum of the earth, don't forget the whole freaking red bastards killers are still roaming freely there in the public.

no one really knows who is bombing the anti government mob. No one has been caught. It could be PCAD for all we know trying to drum up public donations and sympathy. We just don't know. The sooner these demonstrations end the better. The linger they persists, the more violently Thai society will spiral out of control.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

no one really knows who is bombing the anti government mob. No one has been caught. It could be PCAD for all we know trying to drum up public donations and sympathy. We just don't know. The sooner these demonstrations end the better. The linger they persists, the more violently Thai society will spiral out of control.

I thought the red policeman and the red core members have praise for their red operation in Trat joyfully in front of the red rally,the the whole f*cking red crowds cheer for it.

People will only feel the pain when one day it come to their own children. Don't let karma get them. They will sorry for it.

• Like 1